Go Figure: NY Terrorist Was a Muslim Immigrant

Who woulda thunk? I mean the left love these guys flooding in. I wonder why.

View attachment 157833

8 dead in New York City truck attack; mayor calls it act of terror

Go figure he wasn't from any of the countries on Trump's travel ban.....

Yet again the attacks were carried out by people from countries the US is FRIENDLY WITH.
What's your point? Since this terrorist made it in here we should allow all Muslim terrorists in?

View attachment 157833

Yet again the attacks were carried out by people from countries the US is FRIENDLY WITH.
What's your point? Since this terrorist made it in here we should allow all Muslim terrorists in?

Well, the Vegas shooter made it in too, he made it in through his mother's womb. Maybe we should ban people having babies because far more people coming out of wombs than coming over in airplanes are killing people.

Without an identifiable, unifying ideology driving his actions, the Las Vegas shooter would be an example of a "lone wolf". This is precisely why the semantics between "terror attack" and random attack exists and matters.

And he was a commercial truck driver. I have been saying for years that they are all over the road. Look in the cabs, Muslim scum everywhere

-Geaux

View attachment 157833

Well, the Vegas shooter made it in too, he made it in through his mother's womb. Maybe we should ban people having babies because far more people coming out of wombs than coming over in airplanes are killing people.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

View attachment 157833

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Great argument, though next time, perhaps use words.

Dj2L6Kt.png

Time to stop all immigration from Muslim countries, expel all Muslims who aren’t citizens, close down mosques run by radical imams and deport or jail those imams.
I got modded for saying that yesterday. The thread is now in the rubber room area somewhere.

I’ll never stop saying it. It’s true, it has always been true.

View attachment 157833

For sure we have our homegrown crazies, so why import more of them? Not saying all immigrants are terrorists, but muslims do seem to excel in that area, peace be upon you.

the HIGH ROAD---muslim is isis until otherwise PROVEN
and you are a pediphile until otherwise proven.

idiot response, You know nothing about islam or its adherents
It's you who is ignorant of Islam, believing only what Breitbart tells you.

Try again-----I learned all about islam from muslims----in fact---I read the Koran 50 years ago------probably before you were born----------what's "breitbart"? I read ENOUGH comic books as a kid-------superman. superboy, spiderman, batman and an occasional ARCHIE. As to islam---feel free to ask questions

Forum List

Back