Go unwoke... Go broke! Elon is history's biggest wealth loser.

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Elon musk has lost more wealth than anyone in history since coming out as a deranged right wing lunatic. Elon owns 17% share in Tesla (see link below) and has lost over $100B in value through November and it wasnt even done sliding at the time the article was published. His purchase of Tesla was universally derided as a value mistake - heck even he tried to get out of it.

It just goes to show... go unwoke and go broke! Everyone loses when they associate with republicans. It's the biggest scam in history.

I already know you guys will argue he has a secret plan to make Twitter worth the $44B he paid (he doesnt) and you will argue that he is still richer than me (not in family but sure in dollars). What a historic train wreck we are watching in real time.

1671039932993.png

Last edited:
Elon musk has lost more wealth than anyone in history since coming out as a deranged right wing lunatic. Elon owns 17% share in Tesla (see link below) and has lost over $100B in value through November and it wasnt even done sliding at the time the article was published. His purchase of Tesla was universally derided as a value mistake - heck even he tried to get out of it.

It just goes to show... go unwoke and go broke! Everyone loses when they associate with republicans. It's the biggest scam in history.

I already know you guys will argue he has a secret plan to make Twitter worth the $44B he paid (he doesnt) and you will argue that he is still richer than me (not in family but sure in dollars). What a historic train wreck we are watching in real time.

View attachment 738542

I wouldnt call elon broke,,

but he sure has broken snowflakes like you and its fun to watch you melt,,

View attachment 738542

The Chinese are loving this. Chinese EV's will flood the market as a direct competitor at a lower price.

The Chinese are loving this. Chinese EV's will flood the market as a direct competitor at a lower price.
Whether it's the Chinese, GM, Ford, or the big European car companies taking a plunge into the EV car market.
The first few years of their EV cars with be junk and plagued with problems, guaranteed.
While, Tesla has been producing EV's for like a decade and has it worked it out on what it takes to make a reliable electric car.

View attachment 738542

Tesla issues are electric autos aren’t quite ready for mainstream…he made a boat load off it, but the issues with the product have nothing to do with his political views or coming out against demafasict tyrants

View attachment 738542

You are confused Moon Bat.

Elon sends rockets to the moon, has a space tourist business and got the stupid Moon Bats to buy his over priced EVs so they can think they are saving the planet. Damn lucrative business model. He makes more money in an hour than you will make in a lifetime.

He bought Twitter with his "fuck you" money and probably doesn't give a shit what happens to it.

You stupid Moon Bats are just pissed that you can't censor free speech with that platform any more.

Stop your queer boi whining. It just makes you look like more of a pussy than we already think you are.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Elon sends rockets to the moon, has a space tourist business and got the stupid Moon Bats to buy his over priced EVs so they can think they are saving the planet. Damn lucrative business model. He makes more money in an hour than you will make in a lifetime.

He bought Twitter with his "fuck you" money and probably doesn't give a shit what happens to it.

You stupid Moon Bats are just pissed that you can't censor free speech with that platform any more.

Stop your queer boi whining. It just makes you look like more of a pussy than we already think you are.
Told ya'. He still lost $125B of his money and more importantly... $600B of other people's money including Saudi murderers.

Tesla issues are electric autos aren’t quite ready for mainstream…he made a boat load off it, but the issues with the product have nothing to do with his political views or coming out against demafasict tyrants
$800B in total wealth loss this year... that's a lot of product issue concerns.

It is amazing the vitriol that surrounds Elon from the left simply because he favors free speech.

That is it. He opposes left wing control of speech. He is not a rightwinger and never has been but somehow you have associated upholding free speech values as 'right wing.'

That says loads more about the pathetic state democrats find themselves in than anything Musk has or will do.

Forum List

Back