Go unwoke... Go broke! Elon is history's biggest wealth loser.

Toyota, Hyundai, and Nissan all have EV's on the drawing board that will sell for under $30,000 and qualify for the $7500 tax credit. Tesla has nothing planned to compete in this price range which may prove to be a big mistake.
Elon Musk announced a few weeks ago that Tesla is working on a $25,000 EV and hope to release it some time in 2023

Also, Tesla is currently constructing a huge factory in Austin, TX to manufacture the long awaited Cybertruck, and will soon be installing the specialized equipment to make the carbon body panels. I saw a picture of the complicated panel forming machine and it was as big as a house.
The new Cybertrucks are expect to roll out to eager buyers by the end of 2023

Last edited:
Elon musk has lost more wealth than anyone in history since coming out as a deranged right wing lunatic. Elon owns 17% share in Tesla (see link below) and has lost over $100B in value through November and it wasnt even done sliding at the time the article was published. His purchase of Tesla was universally derided as a value mistake - heck even he tried to get out of it.

It just goes to show... go unwoke and go broke! Everyone loses when they associate with republicans. It's the biggest scam in history.

I already know you guys will argue he has a secret plan to make Twitter worth the $44B he paid (he doesnt) and you will argue that he is still richer than me (not in family but sure in dollars). What a historic train wreck we are watching in real time.

View attachment 738542

Yeah, he lost some money, but it has nothing to do with "unwoke".

In regards his Twitter purchase... he fired 75% of his woke employees and look, Twitter is still functioning, with highest traffic then ever. Plus, which probably pissing you off, and I find it remarkable, in just few weeks he put the boots to the people who are sex trafficking and ended child sexual exploitation on the platform. That is incredible in two ways, that he really did it, and that he was able to do it that fast...

Elon Musk announced a few weeks ago that Tesla is working on a $25,000 EV and hope to release it some time in 2023

Also, Tesla is currently constructing a huge factory in Austin, TX to manufacture the long awaited Cybertruck, and will soon be installing the specialized equipment to make the carbon body panels. I saw a picture of the complicated panel forming machine and it was as big as a house.
The new Cybertrucks are expect to roll out to eager buyers by the end of 2023
It will be interesting to see what unfolds over the next two years in the EV market. The bottleneck in the EV market is going to be EV charging stations. Over half the potential buyers say they would only buy an EV if they can charge them at home or at work and less than half the work places and home are capable of charging EVs. The Board of the condo I own is trying to install charging stations. All of the 4 companies in our area that do this are so busy, they won't even give us quote. They say they have all the work they can do for over 6 months.

Elon musk has lost more wealth than anyone in history since coming out as a deranged right wing lunatic. Elon owns 17% share in Tesla (see link below) and has lost over $100B in value through November and it wasnt even done sliding at the time the article was published. His purchase of Tesla was universally derided as a value mistake - heck even he tried to get out of it.

It just goes to show... go unwoke and go broke! Everyone loses when they associate with republicans. It's the biggest scam in history.

I already know you guys will argue he has a secret plan to make Twitter worth the $44B he paid (he doesnt) and you will argue that he is still richer than me (not in family but sure in dollars). What a historic train wreck we are watching in real time.

View attachment 738542

What simple minded Liberals don't seem to grasp is when people have THAT LEVEL of wealth that is tied to stock, they can lose a couple billion while while they have their morning coffee. I remember all the geniuses who were shorting Tesla stock for years because they were so sure Elon didn't know what he was doing. How'd that work out? And all the people who laughed at him when he said he was going to launch rockets and have them land on a platform. Kinda like you and your Leftist buddies are doing now.

Is he running short of cash? Is he concerned Tesla will still go down? Why sell now?

This week’s sales mean the Tesla chief executive has sold more than $39 billion in Tesla shares since the company’s stock peaked in November 2021. Tesla, still the world’s most valued auto maker by value, has lost more than $700 billion in market capitalization since that all-time high.

It wasn’t clear what prompted Mr. Musk to sell additional Tesla stock, and the company didn’t respond to a request for comment. On Tuesday, however, Mr. Musk tweeted, “At risk of stating obvious, beware of debt in turbulent macroeconomic conditions, especially when Fed keeps raising rates.”

What simple minded Liberals don't seem to grasp is when people have THAT LEVEL of wealth that is tied to stock, they can lose a couple billion while while they have their morning coffee. I remember all the geniuses who were shorting Tesla stock for years because they were so sure Elon didn't know what he was doing. How'd that work out? And all the people who laughed at him when he said he was going to launch rockets and have them land on a platform. Kinda like you and your Leftist buddies are doing now.
is your portfolio down 60% this year? Mine isn’t. I’m down 10%.

Whether it's the Chinese, GM, Ford, or the big European car companies taking a plunge into the EV car market.
The first few years of their EV cars with be junk and plagued with problems, guaranteed.
While, Tesla has been producing EV's for like a decade and has it worked it out on what it takes to make a reliable electric car.
Then why do they have massive recalls of Tesla vehicles?

Then why do they have massive recalls of Tesla vehicles?
And when the massive forced on citizens EV vehicles that are sold, they will be different. Anyway, only fools will purchase American owned and made vehicles. We love you, China!

View attachment 738542

Depending on the source, Musk is worth between $160-$180 BILLION, and the moron citygator claims that is “broke”.

That is how stupid this Simp is.

Forum List

Back