God and mass genocide

The reason the Constitution was formed and successful for so long, is because of two things. It was the moral fiber of the Founding Fathers and the society that produced them. One cannot come without the other.

But you are correct. Those in government sit on their perches pretending to be the moral authority on everything. That's what makes them so terrifying. They think they know everything. That is why limited government is essential.

C. S. Lewis saw this problem coming when he wrote, “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

So how do collectivists in government try to appear as the moral elite? Here is a quote of my own.

"In ancient times, collectivist first wanted us to believe that they were a god, but when that no longer worked, they tried to convince us that they spoke for God, but when that no longer worked, they tried to convince us that there is no God, thus making themselves the ultimate authority once again."

Looks like we are stuck at the part in your quote where they, whoever they are, are still trying to convince us that they speak for God...

What made the constitution so successful up until now was the removal of religion from government.

There is an element of truth with that when it comes to the religious right, but there is also the religious left that wants to convince us that either God does not exist, or if he does, he wants government to save the poor folk.

Christ said that his kingdom was not of this world, nor can be. That is not to say, however, that Christians cannot or should not participate in politics.

I think Christians learned this hard lesson after Constantine. However, Islam has not. In fact, Islam demands that the government and religion be one. Sharia law is not an option in Islam, it should be the law of the land.

Christians learned something after constantine? lol...Are you mad?

Thats when the roman empire assimilated and perverted christianity created a false edible triune mangod for people to worship and made the ritual celebration of the torture and death of Jesus compulsory under penalty of torture and death you moron.

At that time, most could not read, and those that could, did not have the Bible.

The thing that transformed Christianity was the Gutenberg press and the subsequent rise of Martin Luther that helped shed light on what the Bible really says compared with what the Catholic church wanted them to know.
Luther was a vicious Jew hater.

Yes he was. It is unfortunate.

I am not going to sit here and defend the man on this issue, but he was right to defy the Catholic Church who made it a practice to persecute Jews.

Yes,

Some otherwise intelligent people, even in this day and age, believe that by eating or abstaining from certain food a person can become holy as God is holy even though the subject of kosher law is not and never was about diet.

Food is not what defiles and contaminates.

So, being diverted, they argue over cheeseburgers and meals, straining at a gnat but swallowing a camel, never grasping meaning of the words, subject of the law, or wisdom and intent of the author

Its a very sad story...
Same old bullshit.
You are stating that you believe in Scripture whilst insulting God.
You are inconsistent.
Now go eat your pig.
God gave the law. How could I be insulting God by revealing the wisdom in it?

Sounds like you were insulted? lol...

Was it something that I said?
You just ridiculed one of God’s laws.
Are you inebriated?
No.. Listen up...Pay attention.

I RIDICULED YOUR IGNORANT INTERPRETATION OF GODS LAW..
We have been here before.
You were probably hoping I wouldn’t be here today.
The metaphor of God’s laws do not nullify His laws.
We see how well that’s worked out, haven’t we?
Yes, we have all been here before...and here we go again...lol

btw, how many of you are there?

The deeper meaning that reflects divine wisdom does in fact nullify every other stupid interpretation just like the right way to follow an instruction nullifies the wrong way.

One cannot conform the the literal meaning of the law that prohibits eating the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate without violating the deeper implications of the exact same law because the teaching that a person can become holy as God is holy by eating or abstaining from certain food is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

Same old bullshit.
You are inconsistent.
Now go eat your pig.

Are you inebriated?

One cannot conform the the literal meaning of the law that prohibits eating the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate without violating the deeper implications of the exact same law.

The teaching that a person can become holy as God is holy buy eating or abstaining from certain food is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate.
We have the highest birth rate amongst our Jewish peers not to mention astounding educational and professional achievements.
Not to mention that God explicitly states that the Jews will be few in number.
But you do have a habit of ignoring or misinterpreting Scripture, don’t you?

The Bible is nothing like the Constitution. The constitution spells things out and is easily understood, the bible is arcane, its wisdom concealed and redacted over thousands of years by unknown editors for security reasons.
If the constitution was so simple we wouldn't need amendments or a SCOTUS. Just look at the debate over the 2nd, gun rights, the placement of a comma was critical to the proper interpretation. How many commas can dance on the head of a pin?

Ok, fair enough.

Let me clarify. In the constitution the meaning of the words, the subjects and the intent of the authors is directly connected to the literal meanings of the words used. This still requires debate..some serious, some silly.

When people debate the constitution they are debating the details of what both sides agree that it is about. The right to bear arms, free press, etc.

On the other hand in the bible the meaning of the words, the subjects and the intent of the authors is not directly connected to the literal meanings of the words used.

For the most part when people debate the bible they do not understand the subjects and are not even debating what the document is about, whatever side they take.

But we have commentary from James Madison himself on the Constitution, which is important because he was the main author of the Constitution.

Just hear what he says about the General Welfare clause

"If Congress can employ money indefinitely to the general welfare,
and are the sole and supreme judges of the general welfare,
they may take the care of religion into their own hands;
they may appoint teachers in every State, county and parish
and pay them out of their public treasury;
they may take into their own hands the education of children,
establishing in like manner schools throughout the Union;
they may assume the provision of the poor;
they may undertake the regulation of all roads other than post-roads;
in short, every thing, from the highest object of state legislation
down to the most minute object of police,
would be thrown under the power of Congress.... Were the power
of Congress to be established in the latitude contended for,
it would subvert the very foundations, and transmute the very nature
of the limited Government established by the people of America."

Yet, the Left ignores all this and has subverted a limited government all based upon the General Welfare clause.
Madison was bit of a snot.
That doesn’t mean he was completely incorrect.

So let me get this straight, Madison was not correct about his commentary on the General Welfare clause that he wrote in the Constituion?

Umkay.

Same old bullshit.
You are inconsistent.
Now go eat your pig.

Are you inebriated?

The deeper meaning that reflects divine wisdom does in fact nullify every other stupid interpretation just like the right way to follow an instruction nullifies the wrong way.

One cannot conform the the literal meaning of the law that prohibits eating the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate without violating the deeper implications of the exact same law because the teaching that a person can become holy as God is holy by eating or abstaining from certain food is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate.
Do you know what the word Kodesh means?

The Bible is nothing like the Constitution. The constitution spells things out and is easily understood, the bible is arcane, its wisdom concealed and redacted over thousands of years by unknown editors for security reasons.
If the constitution was so simple we wouldn't need amendments or a SCOTUS. Just look at the debate over the 2nd, gun rights, the placement of a comma was critical to the proper interpretation. How many commas can dance on the head of a pin?

Ok, fair enough.

Let me clarify. In the constitution the meaning of the words, the subjects and the intent of the authors is directly connected to the literal meanings of the words used. This still requires debate..some serious, some silly.

When people debate the constitution they are debating the details of what both sides agree that it is about. The right to bear arms, free press, etc.

On the other hand in the bible the meaning of the words, the subjects and the intent of the authors is not directly connected to the literal meanings of the words used.

For the most part when people debate the bible they do not understand the subjects and are not even debating what the document is about, whatever side they take.

But we have commentary from James Madison himself on the Constitution, which is important because he was the main author of the Constitution.

Yet, the Left ignores all this and has subverted a limited government all based upon the General Welfare clause.

So let me get this straight, Madison was not correct about his commentary on the General Welfare clause that he wrote in the Constituion?

Umkay.
Madison writes a lot of stuff that is pretty harsh in regards to those not of the elite.
That why Jefferson thought Madison was a snob.

Ok, fair enough.

Umkay.
Madison writes a lot of stuff that is pretty harsh in regards to those not of the elite.

Ok, so Madison was a snob.

What does that have to do with the General Welfare clause?

Same old bullshit.
You are inconsistent.
Now go eat your pig.

Are you inebriated?

The laws God handed Moses helped save them......well.....sort of.

For example, during the Black Plague it was found that the Jews did not suffer the same fate as others around them. This was because they followed the cleanly laws in the Torah. The populace then concluded that they must have made a deal with the devil and rounded them up to be killed.

Shrug

From a medical stand point, many of these laws simply make sense. Don't drink blood, don't eat fat, and don't eat stuff that slithers around on the ground.

Oh, and just for you Left winged atheists, don't stick you head in a fan either.

You're welcome. I'm glad to be of assistance.

Last edited:

Are you inebriated?

For example, during the Black Plague it was found that the Jews did not suffer the same fate as others around them. This was because they followed the cleanly laws in the Torah. The populace then concluded that they must have made a deal with the devil and rounded them up to be killed.

Shrug

From a medical stand point, many of these laws simply make sense. Don't drink blood, don't eat fat, and don't eat stuff that slithers around on the ground.

Oh, and just for you Left winged atheists, don't stick you head in a fan either.

I'm glad to be of assistance.
When Jesus said to a group of observant Jews that unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood you can have no life in you what do you think he was referring to if not kosher law?

Cannibalism? Lunch? A ritual?

or his teaching about how to understand and comply with kosher law that reveals wisdom from God and fulfills the promise of life?

Isn't the promise for the righteous compliance with the divine commands eternal life?

Try to think deeply...

You can do it!

Last edited:
Ok, fair enough.

Umkay.

Madison always assumed the worst from people.

Are you inebriated?

Shrug

When Jesus said to a group of observant Jews that unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood you can have no life in you what do you think he was referring to if not kosher law?

Isn't the promise for the righteous compliance with the divine commands eternal life?

Try to think deeply...

You can do it!
Thanks for admitting you don’t know what Kodesh means.
“Holy” is a ludicrous word.

Are you inebriated?

Shrug

Cannibalism? Lunch?

Try to think deeply...

You can do it!

Christ was NOT talking about his literal blood and flesh.

But you are correct, he told them this knowing they would be offended

And that simply is the pattern we see with Christ. He feeds 5,000 and then they want to make him king. So what does he do? He says no and escapes the throngs.

It is a continual pattern of attracting attention and then pushing them away.

In fact, he told his apostles to keep quiet about him being the Messiah.

Why do YOU think that was?

Umkay.

So you assume the best?

Aren't you Jewish?

Oy vey! Any idea on the history of the persecution of the Jewish people?

I'll give you a hint, it goes back to Egyptian slavery all the way up to current times where everyone wants to throw the Zionists into the sea.

Shrug

Cannibalism? Lunch?

Try to think deeply...

You can do it!

But you are correct, he told them this knowing they would be repulsed.

And that simply is the pattern we see with Christ. He feeds 5,000 and then they want to make him king. So what does he do? He says no and escapes the throngs.

Then the book of Acts needs to be removed from the Canon.

Umkay.

So you assume the best?

Aren't you Jewish?

I'll give you a hint, it goes back to Egyptian slavery.
I don’t compare Christians to the Egyptian idolators.

Shrug

Cannibalism? Lunch?

Try to think deeply...

You can do it!

What do you think Jesus fed 5000 oppressed, abused, and pissed off people in the middle of the desert intimately acquainted with false prophets that satisfied them all if not teaching from God?

Magical fish sandwiches?

Is that really the best that you can do?

Last edited:

Umkay.

So you assume the best?

Aren't you Jewish?

I'll give you a hint, it goes back to Egyptian slavery.
I don’t compare Christians to the Egyptian idolators.

Who says they were "Christian"?

Constantine, who made Christianity into a theocracy, still worshiped the pagan gods, even though it was rumored he converted on his death bed.

The reason? He probably saw the growing fledgling religion flourish despite the harsh oppression, so he adopted it as part of his package to attain power.

In fact, before Martin Luther studied the scriptures for himself, he had no idea what salvation in Christ even was.

Shrug

Cannibalism? Lunch?

Try to think deeply...

You can do it!

What do you think Jesus fed 5000 people who were intimately acquainted with false prophets in the middle of the desert that satisfied them all if not teaching from God?

Fish sandwiches?

The pattern is, do something to gain the attention of people. Turn water into wine, create food out of thin air, heal the sick, raise the dead, etc.

Then when you have their full attention, give them the message which was always to same, look to God for all your needs. He met their temporary needs but then left them in a world of continued need so they would look to God for continued answers.

Shrug

Cannibalism? Lunch?

Try to think deeply...

You can do it!

What do you think Jesus fed 5000 people who were intimately acquainted with false prophets in the middle of the desert that satisfied them all if not teaching from God?

Fish sandwiches?

The pattern is, do something to gain the attention of people. Turn water into wine, create food out of thin air, heal the sick, raise the dead, etc.

Then when you have their full attention, give them the message which was always to same, look to God for all your needs. He met their temporary needs but then left them in a world of continued need so they would look to God for continued answers.
Jesus turned water into a fine wine by changing their perception of their hopeless situation under brutal roman oppression into good news.

Quite a feat...

Shrug

Try to think deeply...

You can do it!
Thanks for admitting you don’t know what Kodesh means.
“Holy” is a ludicrous word.
Nonsense. You know what I meant. separate holy, whats the difference?

I just didn't feel like watching you squirming while you strained at a gnat.

Forum List

Back