🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

God Bless Charles Barkley

The ability to reason maturely and objectively; and the guts to speak his mind.

You of the many how have been so effectively Race Baited and Race Cowed. You ought to listen to some of what he has to say.

And surely you won't try to dismiss Charles Barkley as an Uncle Tom.
Alfonso Ribiero gave an intelligent and honest interview on both Barkley ' s comments and racism in general here.

Alfonso Ribeiro Basks In DWTS Championship Access Hollywood

It's a shame whites can't see the big picture as well as he did.

Jeez, he was making me sick talking about himself and his career so I tuned out and deleted the tab reflexively before I remembered I was trying to hear his comments on Barkley.

Then I realized I don't care enough about his opinion to endure more of his affectedness.
So you're one of the people he was talking about?

The ability to reason maturely and objectively; and the guts to speak his mind.

You of the many how have been so effectively Race Baited and Race Cowed. You ought to listen to some of what he has to say.

And surely you won't try to dismiss Charles Barkley as an Uncle Tom.
Alfonso Ribiero gave an intelligent and honest interview on both Barkley ' s comments and racism in general here.

Alfonso Ribeiro Basks In DWTS Championship Access Hollywood

It's a shame whites can't see the big picture as well as he did.

Jeez, he was making me sick talking about himself and his career so I tuned out and deleted the tab reflexively before I remembered I was trying to hear his comments on Barkley.

Then I realized I don't care enough about his opinion to endure more of his affectedness.
So you're one of the people he was talking about?

Sorry. It seems at this point I'll just have to take your word for it.

Which is fine, too.

I guess, by your inference, he must have been talking about people who are normal people not in the industry who prefer their celebs be entertaining, charming or interesting on talk shows and in interviews.

I bailed at about the 2:20 mark.

"Flaky White Stuff" Charles Barkley has hopefully learned a few things over the years and modified his racism. I was a kid when this commercial came out and it's hard to miss the racial intent when he says "flaky white stuff". He wanted to make sure whites understood he was talking about them. Listen:

You may not yet have heard his most recent comments.

You'd approve.

:)

I did hear his comments. And I put it in the context with his decades of racism. I think he's fooling a lot of people into thinking he's something that he's not.

Gee, you sure you don't play gold with my ex?

She never forgave or forgot, either.

A person was always the same no matter if they'd been sober 10 years.

To her they were ALWAYS a drunk.

What's the point of trying to learn and grow if no one will ever give you a chance to redeem yourself?

He might as well have remained a racist if we go by your appraisal.

What's the point of growing older if you don't also grow somewhat wiser?

Gee whiz!

:(

race.jpg

Forum List

Back