God Bless President Sleepy Joe

When Trumped and his Republicans ran around mocking Mr. Biden, calling him "Sleepy Joe" and "Bunker Boy", and old and decrepit and all other such nonsense, little did they know that they helped screw themselves.

The bar was set so ridiculously low for ole Sleepy Joe, that all he had to do was not drool on himself or piss himself in public and it would be seen as a win.

Moreover, whenever he DID speak, he spoke w/strength, calm, wisdom and maturity that America has SORELY been missing these past four miserable years.

It was a SHOE IN for old Sleepy Joe!

Thanks Trump!!
You love your little racist, doncha boy?
I’m betting in a couple years, lefties will rue the day senile Joe and lay down Kamala took over.
I wish him success in getting the center of both parties to work together, but I'm not kidding myself about the divisiveness of immigration, and I really do fear he'll throw away gains made by Trump, or the real courage it would take both parties to act solidify soc sec and take the compromise back to their individual bases.

He can act to form an intl coaltion on China trade without any gop help.

I wanted Rubio in 16 but feared he was too young … like Obama was.

Give it a rest...the demoquack's unity is disquised for conformity.

Only idiot fools can't recognize it. Biden and any loon who voted for the perv can go to hell

^^^ most ironic post of the day ^^^

blnuoldkn3f61.png

When Trumped and his Republicans ran around mocking Mr. Biden, calling him "Sleepy Joe" and "Bunker Boy", and old and decrepit and all other such nonsense, little did they know that they helped screw themselves.

The bar was set so ridiculously low for ole Sleepy Joe, that all he had to do was not drool on himself or piss himself in public and it would be seen as a win.

Moreover, whenever he DID speak, he spoke w/strength, calm, wisdom and maturity that America has SORELY been missing these past four miserable years.

It was a SHOE IN for old Sleepy Joe!

Thanks Trump!!
You love your little racist, doncha boy?
I’m betting in a couple years, lefties will rue the day senile Joe and lay down Kamala took over.
I wish him success in getting the center of both parties to work together, but I'm not kidding myself about the divisiveness of immigration, and I really do fear he'll throw away gains made by Trump, or the real courage it would take both parties to act solidify soc sec and take the compromise back to their individual bases.

He can act to form an intl coaltion on China trade without any gop help.

I wanted Rubio in 16 but feared he was too young … like Obama was.

Give it a rest...the demoquack's unity is disquised for conformity.

Only idiot fools can't recognize it. Biden and any loon who voted for the perv can go to hell

^^^ most ironic post of the day ^^^
Commie up this, commie up that, cancel these jobs, tax these idiots who believed me......

Forum List

Back