God Bless President Sleepy Joe

The minimalist candidate. He started of with a campaign "for the soul of America." He stuck to it, but as time went on he sort of reduced his message to just one of civility and trying for compromise. Which was really the same thing, but a lot more humble.

What just struck me is that Biden really won because he took the three states where, it seemed to me, there was the most public unrest over police brutality towards a black man. Kenosha Wis. Atl Ga and Minneapolis, Mn. The congressional dems lost because the gop was able to attach "defund the police" to them.

I wish him lots of new socks and ties, and an eight layer chocolate cake with lots of frosting. And sparklers.

And for someone to teach me how to insert pics into a post now that I'm on an android tablet. I tried to Google it and tried a few things that didn't work before getting so confused I gave up.

I want to bring him balloons and flowers and a big present with a fancy bow!

And many happy returns, Joe!
He's an inspiration to me. I still have in my closet some to the same pattern shirts he's wearing. Twenty pounds, and I'll wear them again!!! LOL

When Trumped and his Republicans ran around mocking Mr. Biden, calling him "Sleepy Joe" and "Bunker Boy", and old and decrepit and all other such nonsense, little did they know that they helped screw themselves.

The bar was set so ridiculously low for ole Sleepy Joe, that all he had to do was not drool on himself or piss himself in public and it would be seen as a win.

Moreover, whenever he DID speak, he spoke w/strength, calm, wisdom and maturity that America has SORELY been missing these past four miserable years.

It was a SHOE IN for old Sleepy Joe!

Thanks Trump!!
You love your little racist, doncha boy?

The minimalist candidate. He started of with a campaign "for the soul of America." He stuck to it, but as time went on he sort of reduced his message to just one of civility and trying for compromise. Which was really the same thing, but a lot more humble.

What just struck me is that Biden really won because he took the three states where, it seemed to me, there was the most public unrest over police brutality towards a black man. Kenosha Wis. Atl Ga and Minneapolis, Mn. The congressional dems lost because the gop was able to attach "defund the police" to them.
Interesting relationship there.

When Trumped and his Republicans ran around mocking Mr. Biden, calling him "Sleepy Joe" and "Bunker Boy", and old and decrepit and all other such nonsense, little did they know that they helped screw themselves.

The bar was set so ridiculously low for ole Sleepy Joe, that all he had to do was not drool on himself or piss himself in public and it would be seen as a win.

Moreover, whenever he DID speak, he spoke w/strength, calm, wisdom and maturity that America has SORELY been missing these past four miserable years.

Thanks Trump!!
I’m betting in a couple years, lefties will rue the day senile Joe and lay down Kamala took over.

Thanks Trump!!
Don't forget, Sleepy Joe is going to be forcibly Amendment 25'd out of office in six months. :lol:

I’m betting in a couple years, lefties will rue the day senile Joe and lay down Kamala took over.
I don't know about that, in fact, I'd wager that you'd lose that bet...badly, but have you come to rue the day that imcompetent Trump took over?

Thanks Trump!!

I can't think of a better tour guide of the Hell this Country is embarking on.

So your theory is that every criticism of Biden just made it that much easier for him to win?

I love these absurd theories you prog douchebags put out.
Let's see if you ignoramuses have enough sense to learn from your mistakes.

Let's hope they didn't learn from the Democrats or it will be four years of trying to oust him. The two parties are an embarrassment to America.

God Bless President Sleepy Joe

Someone wake up Joe and tell him he's nearing 80. Don't worry Joe, someone already blew your candle out for you.

Meantime today, Joe tried giving a softball press conference, couldn't get out one incoherent answer, and they shoved him aside so that Harris could step in to answer the questions for him. :auiqs.jpg:

Thanks Trump!!
I wish him success in getting the center of both parties to work together, but I'm not kidding myself about the divisiveness of immigration, and I really do fear he'll throw away gains made by Trump, or the real courage it would take both parties to act solidify soc sec and take the compromise back to their individual bases.

He can act to form an intl coaltion on China trade without any gop help.

I wanted Rubio in 16 but feared he was too young … like Obama was.

That is a good point. Trump would have faired much better had he not been so abrasive.

Thanks Trump!!

You Sir are evil!

Joe Biden is not President yet and if you need proof just ask the walls ( the posters that make you feel like you are writing to a wall )that refuse to accept Biden has won!!

I will be happy when January 21st 2021 come and why?

Because then we can read about how Biden will be impeached by a Democratic House... Yeah, those that voted for Trump believe that could happen...

Thanks Trump!!
I am sure you will be "routing" for him!!!!

He's a pervert who sold out america and is owned by china.
Why it was never brought out that pervy Joe brazenly walked through his abode butt naked in front of female S.S agents on the way to the pool is utterly jaw dropping. His groping of the girlfriend's breasts in front of a S.S agent that had to be pulled back from kicking pedo Joe's ass and got him a two week suspension just proves what a pathetic media we have....never mind the comment his college roommate said about pedo joe needing to "clean out the ol pipes" before a family gathering where children would be......leftards and pedophilia go "hand in hand". They view it as the sexual liberation of a child and celebrate it.

Thanks Trump!!
I wish him success in getting the center of both parties to work together, but I'm not kidding myself about the divisiveness of immigration, and I really do fear he'll throw away gains made by Trump, or the real courage it would take both parties to act solidify soc sec and take the compromise back to their individual bases.

He can act to form an intl coaltion on China trade without any gop help.

I wanted Rubio in 16 but feared he was too young … like Obama was.

Give it a rest...the demoquack's unity is disquised for conformity.

Only idiot fools can't recognize it. Biden and any loon who voted for the perv can go to hell

He's a pervert who sold out america and is owned by china.
giphy.gif

Yeah, he sure did. Those are cute little gifs. Most people are blinded and they can't see the truth. Good is bad and vice versa. Sadly, you seem unable to discern.

Forum List

Back