GOD Commands Believers tp "Warn My People".

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
GOD Commands Believers tp "Warn My People".==Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me. When I say to the wicked, O wicked man, you will surely die and you do not speak out to dissuade him from his ways, that wicked man will die for his sin and I will hold you accountable for his blood. But if you do warn the wicked man to turn from his ways and he does not do so, he will die for his sin, but you will have saved yourself." (Ezek. 33:7-9)

==="Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age" (Matthew 28:19-20).
Jesus commands us to tell others of His great salvation. He wants everyone to know about Him. He suffered a horrible death so that all of mankind could be reconciled to the Father. The only way for that truth to be known is for some one to tell it. We are that "someone." Why should we tell others? We should tell others because they need to know that Jesus loves them and longs to give them life. He desires to rescue each one from the pit and consequences of sin.

"The Lord . . . is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance" (2 Peter 3:9). We need never fear that we will be left alone to speak for Him without support; He will always give us what to say and power to be effective. "And teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age" (Matthew 28:20).

GOD Commands Believers tp "Warn My People". == People are more likely to take note and remember strong stirring words. Strong words cause people to repent and not remain lukewarm. Bold ministry can turn people off but they would probably turn away anyway and be considered by God to be lukewarm. ==If we don't warn someone in error to turn from evil, we are partly responsible. "Ezekiel 33:8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand."
JESUS SAY TO THE FALSE RELIGIOUS PHARISEES "Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.; Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers; Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money; Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation. 25 Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep. 26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets. Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee; sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor; He that hath two coats, let him impart to him that hath none; be content with your wages; O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things?; Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?; Thou hypocrite, ye have made it a den of thieves; Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.; Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified."

GOD Commands Believers tp "Warn My People".==Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me. When I say to the wicked, O wicked man, you will surely die and you do not speak out to dissuade him from his ways, that wicked man will die for his sin and I will hold you accountable for his blood. But if you do warn the wicked man to turn from his ways and he does not do so, he will die for his sin, but you will have saved yourself." (Ezek. 33:7-9)

What's God done for you lately?

GOD Commands Believers tp "Warn My People". ==HEAR YE THE LORD--"Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an ALARM in My Holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the DAY OF THE LORD cometh, for it is NIGH at hand (and ready to start)." Joel 2:1. (The DAY OF THE LORD--which is coming--is known as THE TRIBULATION. An alarm sounded today!) Did you hear it? Did you pay attention? Be ready!
Zephaniah 1:14 to 18 ADDS--"The great day of the Lord is near, IT IS NEAR, and hastens greatly (approaches quickly), even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty men shall CRY THERE BITTERLY.

"That day is a day of WRATH, a day of TROUBLE and DISTRESS, a day of WASTENESS and DESOLATION, a day of DARKNESS and GLOOMINESS, a day of CLOUDS and THICK DARKNESS, a day of TRUMPET and ALARM against the fenced cities and against high towers,

"And I will bring (says God) DISTRESS upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, BECAUSE they have SINNED against the Lord: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh like the dung.

"Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them IN THE DAY OF THE LORD'S WRATH; but the whole land shall be devoured by THE FIRE of His (God's) jealousy: for He shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land."
SEEK the Lord WHILE He may be found, CALL UPON HIM while He is near." Isaiah 55:6.

"For WHOSOEVER shall CALL UPON the name of the Lord (Jesus) shall be saved." Romans 10:13

And by HAVING FAITH, CONFIDENCE, TRUST and TOTAL RELIANCE upon Jesus, this becomes true for us:

"But you, brethren, are NOT IN DARKNESS, that THAT DAY (the day of the Lord), should overtake you as a thief. You are (in Jesus) all children of LIGHT (as Jesus is LIGHT), and the children of the day: we are NOT of the night, nor of darkness. Therefor let us NOT sleep, as do others; but let us WATCH and be SOBER." 1 Thessalonians 5:4-6.

"For God has NOT APPOINTED US to wrath, but to obtain salvation (deliverance) by our Lord Jesus Christ, Who DIED for us, that, whether we wake (are alive) or sleep (have died in faith in Jesus), we should LIVE TOGETHER with Him (when He comes to Rapture the Church BEFORE the day of the Lord, the seven year Tribulation). Wherefore COMFORT yourselves together, and EDIFY one another, even as you do."

BECAUSE Jesus Himself has promised--"In My Father's house are MANY MANSIONS: if it were not so, I would have told you. I GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU. And if I go to prepare a place for you, I WILL COME AGAIN, and RECEIVE YOU unto Myself, that WHERE I AM (in heaven at the Father's throne), THERE YOU MAY BE ALSO." John 14:2-3.

"Come, My people, enter thou INTO YOUR CHAMBERS (mansions), and SHUT your DOORS about you: HIDE YOURSELF as it were for a little moment (seven years), UNTIL THE INDIGNATION (God's wrath) BE OVERPAST (and accomplished). For, BEHOLD, the Lord COMETH OUT OF HIS PLACE TO PUNISH the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity; the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain." Isaiah 26:20-21.

GOD HAS BLESSED ME with health,wealth,happyness and joy and has given me as gifts the desires of my heart!!!PTL. AND YOU??

GOD HAS BLESSED ME with health,wealth,happyness and joy and has given me as gifts the desires of my heart!!!PTL. AND YOU??

Christ also tell you not let the dust settle on your feet in a house where you and your message are unwanted.

Not so fast. He is to continue to preach the scriptures the Holy Spirit gives him. There are new people coming here every day. You are brand new. Have a seat and read awhile.

I was thinking the other day about GISMY having posted alot of scripture lately. The Word is alive - it will not return back void unto God until it has performed the work it was sent to do. This Word will plant sees in the hearts of those who read and so if you decline the invitation to salvation, Iceman, that is your choice. But you do not speak for everyone.

Posting Scripture is always a good thing. - Jeri

That's much better. I'm so proud of you Gismy. :smiliehug:

Here is a video about a New York tough guy - heavy drinker, drugging, drug addicted, depressed young man. Until he came to the end of himself, delayed his suicide plans by a single day and that night when he went to bed he saw hell. He also saw Jesus Christ and this is his story of salvation! The title is wrong. The main part of the video is his testimony. It is awesome.

[ame=http://youtu.be/wT2YlZORFFI]TORTURED IN HELL, LIVED TO TELL (FULL) [SUICIDE, NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE, JESUS] - YouTube[/ame]

So this young man felt in his heart it was time to give his testimony and tell others. He has been drug free, alchohol free, for over 3 yrs now. Jesus set this man free and Jesus can set any man free. I love the part where he says when Jesus showed up in hell he shut it down! Every demon scrambled to the corner of the cave - he could see there eyes blinking - in the distance - every scream was silenced, every demons mouth shut, like he said, "Jesus shut it down" when he showed up. That is what happens when Jesus shows up! I love it!

This video is about a girl who also is now giving warning of what she saw. It is good for the believers to win souls while it is still day. Jesus said the night cometh when no man can work. We're not there yet. The harvest is plentiful! This womans vision might be disturbing to some. Others may not be bothered at all but I like to mention anything I think might disturb someone. ( for warning )

[ame=http://youtu.be/DUf1utqq3Rs]A Vision Of The Torments Of Hell - YouTube[/ame]

Please note that the girl said that she learned that people in hell are tormented with the same punishments they commited against people here on earth. This mans punishment was exactly what he had done to others.

Gives new meaning to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Doesn't it?
God is shrewd with the shrewd. Never doubt it.

Last edited:

Christ also tell you not let the dust settle on your feet in a house where you and your message are unwanted.

JESUS DID NOT SAY LEAVE WHERE YOU ARE NOT WANTED, HE SAID "WHEN" you leave !!!!!!!!!!13"If the house is worthy, give it your blessing of peace. But if it is not worthy, take back your blessing of peace. 14"Whoever does not receive you, nor heed your words, as you go out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet. 15"Truly I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city

Not so fast. He is to continue to preach the scriptures the Holy Spirit gives him. There are new people coming here every day. You are brand new. Have a seat and read awhile.

I was thinking the other day about GISMY having posted alot of scripture lately. The Word is alive - it will not return back void unto God until it has performed the work it was sent to do. This Word will plant sees in the hearts of those who read and so if you decline the invitation to salvation, Iceman, that is your choice. But you do not speak for everyone.

Don't assume. I could probably jack you up on scripture. A wise person might have made note of the fact that I am well versed enough to throw one of the scriptures at you.

Nowhere in the New Testament does Christ intone you to force your beliefs on others.

So who really needs be convinced here? You aren't converting non-believers. You can't convert believers unless they are so weak their convictions amounted to nothing to begin with.

Or do you just like to see your words on a screen (hear the sound of your own voice) and announce to others you think your way is THE way? You remind me of one of those people that ride around with a "Real Men Love Jesus" bumper sticker. Really? Surely a belief so strong rates better than the dust and mud on your bumper ...

Wonders why God has done all that for you Gismo, when there are millions who believe in him in this world who have ill-health, no wealth and struggle on daily despite not receiving the joys of their hearts?
What about those who have the same faith in your God who have seen their children lost in conflicts abroad, conflicts created by Presidents who think they are acting on the will of God? Those who have lost children to violence, murder, greed and avarice in your fair country, a country you claim is gods own? Those who have lost homes, jobs, health and more!
Why are you any better than them, that you should have these gifts bestowed on you? Why are you so blessed when so many of the believers in this world are shat on by your god?

Don't assume. I could probably jack you up on scripture. A wise person might have made note of the fact that I am well versed enough to throw one of the scriptures at you.

Nowhere in the New Testament does Christ intone you to force your beliefs on others.

So who really needs be convinced here? You aren't converting non-believers. You can't convert believers unless they are so weak their convictions amounted to nothing to begin with.

Or do you just like to see your words on a screen (hear the sound of your own voice) and announce to others you think your way is THE way? You remind me of one of those people that ride around with a "Real Men Love Jesus" bumper sticker. Really? Surely a belief so strong rates better than the dust and mud on your bumper ...

force????????????FORCE???? NO ONE IS FORCED to read my or anyother's posts here!!! I love to post GOD'S WORD here as I have GOD'S promise that His word will not return void!!! PTL.

Don't ever let anyone silence you from doing what God commands you to do. Fear of man is foolishness. Fear God who has the power to cast into hell.

- Jeremiah

JESUS DID NOT SAY LEAVE WHERE YOU ARE NOT WANTED, HE SAID "WHEN" you leave !!!!!!!!!!13"If the house is worthy, give it your blessing of peace. But if it is not worthy, take back your blessing of peace. 14"Whoever does not receive you, nor heed your words, as you go out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet. 15"Truly I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city

Amen.

Don't ever let anyone silence you from doing what God commands you to do. Fear of man is foolishness. Fear God who has the power to cast into hell.

- Jeremiah

Really. That's YOUR idea of God? Fear him because he can cast you into Hell?

My God's a little more forgiving than yours. A promise is a promise. Repent and you will be forgiven. Seems you hard-liners have more caveats for that "forgiveness" than Carter has liver pills.

If your God is that quick to throw people in Hell, I'll stick with mine. Now you just have to reconcile that with the fact my God comes from the same Bible yours does.

This man saw hell. He also saw Hitler, Child Killers and those who practiced witchcraft and the occult tormented in hell. He's got quite a story to warn others about the reality of hell. God loves us and sent his Son Jesus Christ to redeem us from this judgment. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved. The bible tells us that whosoever calls upon the name of the LORD shall be saved. Whosever. That means anyone!

[ame=http://youtu.be/RbEnYRGV7Yw]Man sees Hitler, Child Killer's &Witchcraft Hell. - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back