GOD Commands Believers tp "Warn My People".

People have been being raised from the dead since Christ died on the cross. What are you talking about, Hobelim? Reinhart Bonke whose video you watched? You do realize he has prayed for the dead and they have come back to life, he has prayed for invalids and they walk, the blind and they see, the deaf and they hear... it's called the gospel. Signs and wonders follow. He's led millions to Christ and I have no idea how many have been healed. I saw one man raised from the dead after being dead for 3 days with his body lying in the morgue and his wife demanding to take the body to a nearby Reinhart Bonke crusade with crowds of over 1 million people. They brought him in below and prayed for him while Bonke preached above the crowds. He came back to life. They videotaped it. It's been on the internet for years now. I saw it a long time ago. The bible is true Hobelim. Gismy didn't say much at all tonight other than posting the bible. Is God insane or scripturally incorrect? No. He's not. You all do not believe the bible. I get it. But please get that we do! Because we're going to post the bible verses and believe God that people will read them and recieve the Love of God and their salvation. It's a good day when someone finds out Jesus Christ is for them!

If a preacher can get you to believe that God impregnated a 14 year old virgin to father himself so he could become fully human without a human father he is going to know immediately that you have what it takes to be hypnotized into believing anything else he might say for life whether it is about scripture, current events, or the need for funds and contributions to carry on his good work turning the gullible into money making trees that cant see or hear or walk.

People live and people die. It has always been this way. deal with it. The subject of the resurrection in scripture is about people who have died as a consequence of setting aside the commands of God, as you have, rising to eternal life by repenting for their mistakes and conforming to the will of God as they learn it, which you seem incapable of doing.

Any preacher who prays over a physically dead body is an actor and lying fraud suckering the gullible in the name of the Lord for cash.

this is earth you know.......

Sorry, Hobelim, but he isn't the only one. Do you know that Smith Wigglesworth raised over 100 people from the dead during his ministry? Heidi Baker whose ministry Iris Ministries in Mozambique has taken in over 5,000 street children - she has raised close to a hundred people from the dead already - she's been in ministry over 20 yrs. There are many such happenings and the bible confirms it in Hebrews 11: 35 Women received their dead raised to life again and others were tortured not accepting deliverance, that they might obtain a better resurrection. - Hebrews 11: 35

This is the power of the Gospel. Believe it.

-Jeremiah

And who were these people raise from the dead? were they pronounce dead by a Dr? I mean this should have been big news all around the world! Any independent eye witnesses?

Strange how these "story's" don't ever stand up to the test

Extraordinary claims require Extraordinary evidence

These charlatans con artists are good at one thing, separating the gullible from their money, thus con artists like Benny hinne and the late Oral Roberts rake in the $$$$$

Now if these were true wouldn't you think they could claim the one million dollars offered

"At JREF, we offer a one-million-dollar prize to anyone who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event. The JREF does not involve itself in the testing procedure, other than helping to design the protocol and approving the conditions under which a test will take place. All tests are designed with the participation and approval of the applicant. In most cases, the applicant will be asked to perform a relatively simple preliminary test of the claim, which if successful, will be followed by the formal test. Preliminary tests are usually conducted by associates of the JREF at the site where the applicant lives. Upon success in the preliminary testing process, the "applicant" becomes a "claimant."

To date, no one has passed the preliminary tests.

Challenge Info

Watch the videos, Guno. Try to be respectful of others trying to find their faith in Christ. Thanks. This is the last video I'll post tonight / this morning. I felt the LORD wanted me to stay up tonight and do this and now it is time to go pray! Have an awesome day today everyone! God is on the throne and Jesus Christ, His Only Begotten Son is seated at His Right Hand! Jesus is our intercessor. Praise his Holy Name!

- Jeremiah

Jeremiah. How dumb do you have to be to believe that bogus story :) That preacher is a nobody and a fraud. He's not even good at being a false prophet :)

It's faith. You don't understand how faith operates so you mock it, Ashtara. You need the LORD.

Oh but I do have faith... Faith in the highest God, lesser deities, angels, djinn, demons... And I completely understand how faith operates.

However, I have no faith in the preacher you worship nor do I need it to remain close to God. That is like me telling you that you have no faith if you refuse to believe I am chosen by demons and angels to open the gateways for them to return to Earth and bring an apocalypse upon mankind :)

Last edited:
YES!!! IN THESE LAST DAYS WE WILL SEE MANY FALSE TEACHERS.====
1 Timothy 4 :4
False Teaching in the Last Days

4 The Holy Spirit tells us in plain words that in the last days some people will turn away from the faith. They will listen to what is said about spirits and follow the teaching about demons. 2 Those who teach this tell it as the truth when they know it is a lie. They do it so much that their own hearts no longer say it is wrong.

Jeremiah. How dumb do you have to be to believe that bogus story :) That preacher is a nobody and a fraud. He's not even good at being a false prophet :)

It's faith. You don't understand how faith operates so you mock it, Ashtara. You need the LORD.

Oh but I do have faith... Faith in the highest God, lesser deities, angels, djinn, demons... And I completely understand how faith operates.

However, I have no faith in the preacher you worship nor do I need it to remain close to God. That is like me telling you that you have no faith if you refuse to believe I am chosen by demons and angels to open the gateways for them to return to Earth and bring an apocalypse upon mankind :)

You can really do all that bullshit you just said?

I'm impressed. :)

GOD Commands Believers tp "Warn My People".==Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me. When I say to the wicked, O wicked man, you will surely die and you do not speak out to dissuade him from his ways, that wicked man will die for his sin and I will hold you accountable for his blood. But if you do warn the wicked man to turn from his ways and he does not do so, he will die for his sin, but you will have saved yourself." (Ezek. 33:7-9)
==="Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age" (Matthew 28:19-20).
Jesus commands us to tell others of His great salvation. He wants everyone to know about Him. He suffered a horrible death so that all of mankind could be reconciled to the Father. The only way for that truth to be known is for some one to tell it. We are that "someone." Why should we tell others? We should tell others because they need to know that Jesus loves them and longs to give them life. He desires to rescue each one from the pit and consequences of sin.

"The Lord . . . is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance" (2 Peter 3:9). We need never fear that we will be left alone to speak for Him without support; He will always give us what to say and power to be effective. "And teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age" (Matthew 28:20).

[MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION]
http://biblehub.com/matthew/7-5.htm

Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye?
5"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.
6"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

Let us be EQUAL in Christ, submitting ONE to ANOTHER,
in helping EACH OTHER remove the beams and splinters from our own eyes,
that we may all see more clearly, correcting our own faults respectively.

GOD Commands Believers tp "Warn My People".==Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me. When I say to the wicked, O wicked man, you will surely die and you do not speak out to dissuade him from his ways, that wicked man will die for his sin and I will hold you accountable for his blood. But if you do warn the wicked man to turn from his ways and he does not do so, he will die for his sin, but you will have saved yourself." (Ezek. 33:7-9)
==="Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age" (Matthew 28:19-20).
Jesus commands us to tell others of His great salvation. He wants everyone to know about Him. He suffered a horrible death so that all of mankind could be reconciled to the Father. The only way for that truth to be known is for some one to tell it. We are that "someone." Why should we tell others? We should tell others because they need to know that Jesus loves them and longs to give them life. He desires to rescue each one from the pit and consequences of sin.

"The Lord . . . is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance" (2 Peter 3:9). We need never fear that we will be left alone to speak for Him without support; He will always give us what to say and power to be effective. "And teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age" (Matthew 28:20).

Last edited:
[MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION]
Matthew 7:5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye?
5"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.
6"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

Let us be EQUAL in Christ, submitting ONE to ANOTHER,
in helping EACH OTHER remove the beams and splinters from our own eyes,
that we may all see more clearly, correcting our own faults respectively.

YES!!! THE PHARISEES WANTED TO CORRECT JESUS,THEY EVEN SAID JESUS WAS DEMON CONTROLLED!!! JESUS HAS SOME VERY STRONG WORDS FOR PHARISEE TYPES IN MATTHEW CH. 23!!! READ IT!! Now!!

YES!!! THE PHARISEES WANTED TO CORRECT JESUS,THEY EVEN SAID JESUS WAS DEMON CONTROLLED!!! JESUS HAS SOME VERY STRONG WORDS FOR PHARISEE TYPES IN MATTHEW CH. 23!!! READ IT!! Now!!

Yes I am in agreement that all these things
find correction in Christ Jesus Authority.

This process is happening now, so let us
forgive all past faults and barriers to God's truth,
hand all these things over to God in prayer through Christ
and allow Jesus Christ authority, as Lord of all Lords/Laws,
to reign supreme, correcting and uniting all people
in this path to Justice through Mercy and Grace to reach Salvation and lasting Peace.
Amen!

Thanks, [MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION]
may all your prayers joined with others in Christ Jesus
be answered in abundance, and multiply the blessings
both locally and globally to spread the love of truth and justice worldwide
to uplift and save humanity in fulfilling God's word will and promises

Forum List

Back