GOD Commands Believers tp "Warn My People".

WOW!!! DEMONS CRY,SCREAM AND CURSE WHEN THEY SEE GOD'S Word posted here!!! BEWARE!!! THE SCREAMING WILL SOON GET MUCH LOUDER AS SOON AS YOU FEEL THE flames!!! Just remember it was your choice to reject GOD'S LOVE!!!

That is true. Demons do curse and scream when they hear the Word of God. At the presence of the LORD demons flee. I agree with you that it is the individuals choice to reject God's love or accept it. I would not want to be a person that stood in the way of someone coming to Jesus Christ. The first video was about a woman who saw a vision of a man in hell who was gagged and could not speak. He had tried to silence Gods laborers here on the earth while he was alive. He not only rejected Jesus Christ but he tried to silence the laborers. Big mistake. No. HUGE!

Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm. It is written. Some don't heed the warning and end up with the same punishment they were guilty of doing to others while they were alive. Imagine the horror of that. I bet Satan didn't tell his workers about that one, eh?
JESUS IS GOD THE SON==And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.
1 JOHN 5:20

I don't light candles unless I'm having a nice dinner, Hobelim. I'm pentacostal. Not Catholic. The bible is true and I believe every word of it. God isn't sending anyone to hell.

Suppose someone rejects God and says I do not want to have anything to do with Gods redemption plan. I reject Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and I'm not having anything to do with God or the bible. One day the person dies and they see the gates of heaven. They want to come in but Jesus says, Depart from me ye worker of iniquity. I never knew you. He is turned away and now there is only one place left for this man who is a spiritual being with a body in a grave on earth. He is headed for hell. That is his eternal home. It's heaven or hell. This isn't a multiple choice deal.

Now on the matter of the example I've given... suppose you go to a neighborhood and select the finest house in the neighborhood. You knock on the door. The Master of the House answers. Who are you, he says. You reply, I'm here because I want to live in your house. The Master of the House who does not know you says, I do not know who you are. You must leave. He shuts the door and locks it.

Who is at fault? You had a chance to have a relationship with the Master of the House but you declined. Is that Gods fault? No. It is up to each man to decide whether or not they will accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and live according to his commands. No one is going to force anyone else to do this. God has no grandchildren. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father except through the Son.

It is written:

...........without holiness no one will see the LORD.

Jesus is not God. The way the truth and the life is a reference to his teaching about the figurative nature of the Law, the only way to understand the law that is the truth that leads to life for all those who receive his revelation and act on it.

No one can come to the Father except by him only means that no one can know God except by accepting his teaching about the law, the way of holiness, and doing it.

If scripture is true, by worshiping a trinity that is not God and does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence you are dead, and if the confused and delusional state of your mind is any indication, you are already in hell.

1 x 1 x 1 = 1. Not 3. Hear O Israel the Lord thy God is ONE. No contradictions. You're overthinking it. The bible is as it reads. God isn't out to trick anyone, Hobelim. He knows our frame, that we are but dust. Jesus meant what he said. Believe it or don't believe it but that doesn't change the truth. The truth remains the truth even when no one agrees with it and a false teaching remains a false teaching even when the whole world gets on board. Truth is sovereign. It changes not. It is what it is.

- Jeremiah

In other words, you cannot address what was posted. You lose.

You are right. The truth is the truth. Too bad YOU can't see it. You're too buried in dogma.

Ever try thinking outside the box? Obviously no.

Can I play?

"Happy shall they be who take your little ones and dash them against the rock"

Psalm 137:9

That is a prophecy to the daughters of Babylon - it is a call by the Jews to G-d to avenge them of their enemies, Vandal.

Psalm 83 is on it's way. That is another prophecy - prayer to be fulfilled...

Well, it is always interesting to see god fearing people express their desires to god...

I think so. King David has some pretty awesome prayers. The deeper the relationship the more powerful the effect with those prayers too. It's like tapping into an oil well. When you hit the gusher? It's pay day. :eusa_angel:

WOW!!! DEMONS CRY,SCREAM AND CURSE WHEN THEY SEE GOD'S Word posted here!!! BEWARE!!! THE SCREAMING WILL SOON GET MUCH LOUDER AS SOON AS YOU FEEL THE flames!!! Just remember it was your choice to reject GOD'S LOVE!!!

That is true. Demons do curse and scream when they hear the Word of God. At the presence of the LORD demons flee. I agree with you that it is the individuals choice to reject God's love or accept it. I would not want to be a person that stood in the way of someone coming to Jesus Christ. The first video was about a woman who saw a vision of a man in hell who was gagged and could not speak. He had tried to silence Gods laborers here on the earth while he was alive. He not only rejected Jesus Christ but he tried to silence the laborers. Big mistake. No. HUGE!

Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm. It is written. Some don't heed the warning and end up with the same punishment they were guilty of doing to others while they were alive. Imagine the horror of that. I bet Satan didn't tell his workers about that one, eh?
JESUS IS GOD THE SON==And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.

Why would an all-loving, benevolent God who created the universe and our world need to send a hippy to represent Him?

My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.”

Renewed Efforts to Stone Jesus

31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. 32 Jesus answered them, “Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?”

33 The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”
JOHN 10:29-33===THE PHARISEES SURE KNEW JESUS WAS SAYING HE WAS GOD AND THEY WANTED TO KILL HIM FOR SAYING THAT TRUTH!!!! BUT YOU?????

What a beautiful scripture, Gismy. I believe the Holy Spirit gave you that. Excellent verse. - Jeri

Why would an all-loving, benevolent God who created the universe and our world need to send a hippy to represent Him?

Because Trump wasn't born yet.

What a beautiful scripture, Gismy. I believe the Holy Spirit gave you that. Excellent verse. - Jeri

Look, Mr wannabe ...

Christ never ignored, and never denied. And he never an away. You going to stand up and be an Man or what? You've dodged every question posed to you.

You aren't a Christian. You're a brainwashed automaton. You obviously don't understand the words you post or you'd be able to back them up.

But you can't, can you?

Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, 7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. 9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Phillipians 2:5-11

Because Trump wasn't born yet.

Well, there IS that ...:badgrin:

You have issues, dude. None that I know of taught from the Bible.

AFRAID TO ANSWER???????????????? LET US HAVE TRUTH!!! HAVE YOU CONFESS AND REPENTED OF SIN?? HAVE YOU ACCEPTED JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR???? TRUTH!!!!or do you just talk?????

Afraid? Of the likes of you? How does "none of your business" suit you for an answer?

I happen to be a Southern Baptist. Have been since before I can remember. I'm a member of the church. So what does that tell you?

My business with God is between me and Him. I don't recall it ever including some internet whack job as a third party. You want to brainwash yourself to some intolerant stupidity? Go for it. You turn more people off than you turn on with your foaming at the mouth crap.

If Christians feel they have found the truth and their lives have been enriched thereby, there is nothing wrong with them sharing their experiences and spreading their joy. And if they are genuinely convinced that those who did not believe in Christ were going to hell, I would expect them to do everything in their power to prevent this from happening; hell, I'd be preaching from the rooftops.

Christians should be guided by what the Bible says and there is a scriptural basis for proselytizing. Here are a few of the relevant verses:

“Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me. When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul” (Ezekiel 3:17-19, KJV).

“Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven” (Matthew 10:32; see also Luke 12:8, Romans 10:9, and 1 John 4:15, KJV).

You are Southern Baptist and I must confess I know nothing about your Church's beliefs regarding evangelism and proselytizing. I am aware that some denominations, including Mormons and Jehovah’s Witnesses, go door-to-door to spread the Word. People have different ways of doing almost everything and when it comes to spreading the Word some Christians are more personable than others. During my long life, I have encountered both the rudely aggressive and the friendly persuaders. Even on the Internet you can see the various styles of those Christians on a conversion mission. Some belittle and degrade while others are positive and caring. It is what it is.

I suggest that when you criticize Christians for their attempts to convert others, it is proper to condemn their methods, but not their goals.

OK, I said what I had to say and now I'm outta here.

Here is a video about a New York tough guy - heavy drinker, drugging, drug addicted, depressed young man. Until he came to the end of himself, delayed his suicide plans by a single day and that night when he went to bed he saw hell. He also saw Jesus Christ and this is his story of salvation! The title is wrong. The main part of the video is his testimony. It is awesome.

TORTURED IN HELL, LIVED TO TELL (FULL) [SUICIDE, NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE, JESUS] - YouTube

I believe God for a million souls to be saved off of this one video. The first 1,000 are going to come from people who view this board, I believe it and decree it by faith. That is my declaration. This thread and videos will produce the greatest harvest of souls yet.

My prayer:

Let this message go to the four corners of the earth, Father. The gates of hell shall not prevail against it! In Jesus Name. Amen! - Jeremiah

You have issues, dude. None that I know of taught from the Bible.

AFRAID TO ANSWER???????????????? LET US HAVE TRUTH!!! HAVE YOU CONFESS AND REPENTED OF SIN?? HAVE YOU ACCEPTED JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR???? TRUTH!!!!or do you just talk?????

Afraid? Of the likes of you? How does "none of your business" suit you for an answer?

I happen to be a Southern Baptist. Have been since before I can remember. I'm a member of the church. So what does that tell you?

My business with God is between me and Him. I don't recall it ever including some internet whack job as a third party. You want to brainwash yourself to some intolerant stupidity? Go for it. You turn more people off than you turn on with your foaming at the mouth crap.

YES!!! I SEE YOUR FEAR AND SHAME!!! ANY REAL BELIEVER IS HAPPY TO SHOUT TO ALL THE WORLD THAT JESUS IS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR!!! but you????

The religion forum should be like the Lounge....nasty free.

That is why they have the lounge. So there is a forum for everyone. Religion isn't allowed on the USMB Lounge discussions, Gracie.

Everyone should be able to post about their beliefs in the religion forum. Without being attacked or made fun of. They can make an Athiest forum for those who have no beliefs.

If Christians feel they have found the truth and their lives have been enriched thereby, there is nothing wrong with them sharing their experiences and spreading their joy. And if they are genuinely convinced that those who did not believe in Christ were going to hell, I would expect them to do everything in their power to prevent this from happening; hell, I'd be preaching from the rooftops.

Christians should be guided by what the Bible says and there is a scriptural basis for proselytizing. Here are a few of the relevant verses:

“Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me. When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul” (Ezekiel 3:17-19, KJV).

“Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven” (Matthew 10:32; see also Luke 12:8, Romans 10:9, and 1 John 4:15, KJV).

You are Southern Baptist and I must confess I know nothing about your Church's beliefs regarding evangelism and proselytizing. I am aware that some denominations, including Mormons and Jehovah’s Witnesses, go door-to-door to spread the Word. People have different ways of doing almost everything and when it comes to spreading the Word some Christians are more personable than others. During my long life, I have encountered both the rudely aggressive and the friendly persuaders. Even on the Internet you can see the various styles of those Christians on a conversion mission. Some belittle and degrade while others are positive and caring. It is what it is.

I suggest that when you criticize Christians for their attempts to convert others, it is proper to condemn their methods, but not their goals.

I have no problem with Christians spreading "the Word" If you missed my earlier post, I'm a Southern Baptist. About as Christian as it gets. I've also leaned to think outside the box.

If you note what I have posted throughout this thread, it IS condemning their methods.

I f you want to be sober, I can help. If you don't, I'm not wasting my time. There are others who wish to be sober that need help.

The righteous are as bold as a lion. The Scriptures declare. Our fearlessness is a sign of our salvation and their fearfulness is a sign of their perdition, GISMY. For those who are enemies of God we are like a neon flashing sign that reads, You're doomed! You're doomed! Oh my! What a way to go to sleep at night. Not having the matter of ones soul settled. When all it takes is repentance and a heart turned towards God. There can be no excuse. NONE.

I have no problem with Christians spreading "the Word" If you missed my earlier post, I'm a Southern Baptist. About as Christian as it gets. I've also leaned to think outside the box.

If you note what I have posted throughout this thread, it IS condemning their methods.

I f you want to be sober, I can help. If you don't, I'm not wasting my time. There are others who wish to be sober that need help.

WHAT ""REAL"" BELIEVER IS ASHAMED TO SHOUT TO THE WORLD THAT THEY ARE BORN AGAIN AND THAT THEY HAVE ACCEPTED JESUS AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR????? ANSWER= zero!!!

I don't think the most effective way to warn people is to troll on internet message boards.

The religion forum should be like the Lounge....nasty free.

That is why they have the lounge. So there is a forum for everyone. Religion isn't allowed on the USMB Lounge discussions, Gracie.

Everyone should be able to post about their beliefs in the religion forum. Without being attacked or made fun of. They can make an Athiest forum for those who have no beliefs.

I agree and the only one here doing it is Iceman and Mr. Potato. It's been unpleasant but we're managing. Thanks for the concern, Gracie. I still believe it should remain an open forum as the rest are. USMB Lounge is for those not interested in these subjects or discussing them. They discuss other topics.

I don't think the most effective way to warn people is to troll on internet message boards.[/QUOTE==================WELL GET OUT THERE WITH THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD AND SHOW THE WORLD THE RIGHT WAY TO DO THINGS!!! get going!!

Forum List

Back