GOD Commands Believers tp "Warn My People".

Don't ever let anyone silence you from doing what God commands you to do. Fear of man is foolishness. Fear God who has the power to cast into hell.

- Jeremiah

Really. That's YOUR idea of God? Fear him because he can cast you into Hell?

My God's a little more forgiving than yours. A promise is a promise. Repent and you will be forgiven. Seems you hard-liners have more caveats for that "forgiveness" than Carter has liver pills.

If your God is that quick to throw people in Hell, I'll stick with mine. Now you just have to reconcile that with the fact my God comes from the same Bible yours does.

FEAR USED HERE MEANS "RESPECT" !!! HAVE YOU CONFESS AND REPENTED OF SIN?? HAVE YOU ACCEPTED JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR???? TRUTH!!!!or do you just talk?????

You have issues, dude. None that I know of taught from the Bible.

AFRAID TO ANSWER???????????????? LET US HAVE TRUTH!!! HAVE YOU CONFESS AND REPENTED OF SIN?? HAVE YOU ACCEPTED JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR???? TRUTH!!!!or do you just talk?????

Don't ever let anyone silence you from doing what God commands you to do. Fear of man is foolishness. Fear God who has the power to cast into hell.

- Jeremiah

Really. That's YOUR idea of God? Fear him because he can cast you into Hell?

My God's a little more forgiving than yours. A promise is a promise. Repent and you will be forgiven. Seems you hard-liners have more caveats for that "forgiveness" than Carter has liver pills.

If your God is that quick to throw people in Hell, I'll stick with mine. Now you just have to reconcile that with the fact my God comes from the same Bible yours does.

The god of this world, Lucifer, is named in the bible. Correct. He is going to be chained by the angels and cast into a lake of fire. Your god is under my feet. I'm a Luke 10:19 Christian.

It is written:

Behold, I give unto you power to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy; and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Luke 10:19

Not withstanding I rejoice not that the spirits are subject unto me but rather I rejoice because my name is written in the lambs book of life.

- Jeremiah

Gismy has been respectful in his dialogue with you, Iceman. He hasn't resorted to personal attacks as you have. If this is all you have move on... you're breaking USMB rules. Gismy is maintaining well. Stop trying to derail his thread.

You have issues, dude. None that I know of taught from the Bible.

AFRAID TO ANSWER???????????????? LET US HAVE TRUTH!!! HAVE YOU CONFESS AND REPENTED OF SIN?? HAVE YOU ACCEPTED JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR???? TRUTH!!!!or do you just talk?????

Afraid? Of the likes of you? How does "none of your business" suit you for an answer?

I happen to be a Southern Baptist. Have been since before I can remember. I'm a member of the church. So what does that tell you?

My business with God is between me and Him. I don't recall it ever including some internet whack job as a third party. You want to brainwash yourself to some intolerant stupidity? Go for it. You turn more people off than you turn on with your foaming at the mouth crap.

Gismy has been respectful in his dialogue with you, Iceman. He hasn't resorted to personal attacks as you have. If this is all you have move on... you're breaking USMB rules. Gismy is maintaining well. Stop trying to derail his thread.

Now you're the mediator? Here's a newsflash: I've mostly responded to you, not Mr Alphabet.

So I should move on because the two of you can't handle the truth? As far as deflections go, I have addressed the topic of this thread. Might want to look at yours and your buddy's crap when it comes to derailing threads.

Then there's you. Got a video for every thread, don't you? Here's one for you:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Ffqq0Y25Y]My Name (Wearing Me Out) - Shinedown (Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

Mediator? No. Did you mean moderator? I haven't contacted one. You're truly not that big of a problem. Gnat sized perhaps?

Then why are you still here, Iceman? Run along. Gismy and I have got this! Ta! - Jeri

Mediator? No. Did you mean moderator? I haven't contacted one. You're truly not that big of a problem. Gnat sized perhaps?

You can't really be this dumb? Speaking of derailing your own thread.

One thing I live about you soapbox pounders is you run and hide when called to task. You can't play word games with me. You're just not that good.

And feel free to contact a moderator. What are you going to tell them? "I'm getting called on my crap and it's not fair?"

I've got a better idea. Why don't you and your little boyfriend quit making Christians look like idiots?

Not so fast. He is to continue to preach the scriptures the Holy Spirit gives him. There are new people coming here every day. You are brand new. Have a seat and read awhile.

I was thinking the other day about GISMY having posted alot of scripture lately. The Word is alive - it will not return back void unto God until it has performed the work it was sent to do. This Word will plant sees in the hearts of those who read and so if you decline the invitation to salvation, Iceman, that is your choice. But you do not speak for everyone.

Posting Scripture is always a good thing. - Jeri

Don't assume. I could probably jack you up on scripture. A wise person might have made note of the fact that I am well versed enough to throw one of the scriptures at you.

Nowhere in the New Testament does Christ intone you to force your beliefs on others.

So who really needs be convinced here? You aren't converting non-believers. You can't convert believers unless they are so weak their convictions amounted to nothing to begin with.

Or do you just like to see your words on a screen (hear the sound of your own voice) and announce to others you think your way is THE way? You remind me of one of those people that ride around with a "Real Men Love Jesus" bumper sticker. Really? Surely a belief so strong rates better than the dust and mud on your bumper ...

Quoting Iceman:

Don't assume. I could probably jack you up on scripture.

You need to take your own advice. - Jeremiah

-

Not so fast. He is to continue to preach the scriptures the Holy Spirit gives him. There are new people coming here every day. You are brand new. Have a seat and read awhile.

I was thinking the other day about GISMY having posted alot of scripture lately. The Word is alive - it will not return back void unto God until it has performed the work it was sent to do. This Word will plant sees in the hearts of those who read and so if you decline the invitation to salvation, Iceman, that is your choice. But you do not speak for everyone.

Posting Scripture is always a good thing. - Jeri

Don't assume. I could probably jack you up on scripture. A wise person might have made note of the fact that I am well versed enough to throw one of the scriptures at you.

Nowhere in the New Testament does Christ intone you to force your beliefs on others.

So who really needs be convinced here? You aren't converting non-believers. You can't convert believers unless they are so weak their convictions amounted to nothing to begin with.

Or do you just like to see your words on a screen (hear the sound of your own voice) and announce to others you think your way is THE way? You remind me of one of those people that ride around with a "Real Men Love Jesus" bumper sticker. Really? Surely a belief so strong rates better than the dust and mud on your bumper ...

Quoting Iceman:

Don't assume. I could probably jack you up on scripture.

You need to take your own advice. - Jeremiah

-

Let's play.

Run your little butt off and read Matthew 10:14.

How about how to answer the warning? Romans 10: 8?

It is written:

But what saith it? THE WORD IS NIGH THEE, EVEN IN THY MOUTH, AND IN THY HEART, that is, the word of faith we preach. That if thou will confess with thy mouth the LORD JESUS and believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For it is with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

For the scripture saith, "WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH ON HIM SHALL NOT BE ASHAMED.

For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek; for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

FOR WHOSOEVER CALLS UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED.

Romans 10: 8 - 13

"And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet."

Matthew 10:14

Then why are you still here, Iceman? Run along. Gismy and I have got this! Ta! - Jeri

You can't really be this dumb? Speaking of derailing your own thread.

One thing I live about you soapbox pounders is you run and hide when called to task. You can't play word games with me. You're just not that good.

And feel free to contact a moderator. What are you going to tell them? "I'm getting called on my crap and it's not fair?"

I've got a better idea. Why don't you and your little boyfriend quit making Christians look like idiots?

It's not my thread. Look at the author of the OP. - Jeremiah

Forum List

Back