God endorses same sex marriage

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
And he cured Jimmy Carter to send His message to the world.

Merry Christmas to all!

Woulda said God endorses science since it's science that created the drug that made his cancer go into remission.

Merry Christmas to all!

if the early reports on the situation of JIMMY----metastatic melanoma is true (including mets to the brain) it is my uneducated opinion that he ain't outta da woods. I am very impressed that God speaks to Jimmy------peanut customer?

Merry Christmas to all!

if the early reports on the situation of JIMMY----metastatic melanoma is true (including mets to the brain) it is my uneducated opinion that he ain't outta da woods. I am very impressed that God speaks to Jimmy------peanut customer?
Highly unlikely, Rosie.
But it makes great press for Carter's supporters.

I'm happy for Jimmy Carter. It is a weird mutation of thought however, that turns Carter's good news into God's support for same sex marriage.

I'm happy for Jimmy Carter. It is a weird mutation of thought however, that turns Carter's good news into God's support for same sex marriage.

I am not convinced-------melanoma mets to brain are-----if that report was true---
are pesky characters

Merry Christmas to all!

Carter announced that he is cancer free. That is a total endorsement from God!

One of our Fundie posters made the claim that the cancer was God's punishment for Carter's support of same sex marriage so the opposite has to be true.

Merry Christmas to all!

ravi-----I am going to make a semi-educated guess-----that---it may not
be true. It might be------but----it may not be and I am inclined to think
that a melanoma mets case to the brain is a very poor prognosis----I am
NOT an oncolgist

Merry Christmas to all!

NOT an oncolgist
Do you think his doctor lied to Jimmy?

One of our Fundie posters made the claim that the cancer was God's punishment for Carter's support of same sex marriage so the opposite has to be true.

oh-----so he talks to God too

Merry Christmas to all!

NOT an oncolgist
Do you think his doctor lied to Jimmy?

no-----it is possible that something the doc said was misconstrued------
like "I see no evidence of progression of the disease and some regression"
(?????) I don't know but it happens-------I am supposed to be dead or
at the very least rendered silly -------there are times when doctors do not like
to be OVERLY optimistic-----and other times when they are overly encouraging

I see. You built a lame post around something one Fundie poster said.

Last edited:
That's all the R&E forum is.....just another Flame Zone for atheists

That would have some sting if I ever saw you taking Jeri to task on her anti catholic bullshit.

Merry Christmas to all!
Christ is the LORD of second chances. And is very likely giving Mr. Peanut an opportunity to reconsider his opinion of sin and embrace the Biblical revelation. But the reality is that Mr. Carter will eventually succumb to something.

That would have some sting if I ever saw you taking Jeri to task on her anti catholic bullshit.
You would likely see that if I didn't believe that Catholicism flew in the face of Christianity and what Jesus tells us

It needs two different genders to create new life. So how are you able to say "god supports same sex marriage"? What's the background of such an empty phrase?

Last edited:
Jeremiah is an atheist?!

Forum List

Back