God has eternal love for israel!! All israel shall be saved.

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
Now, I speak to you who are not Jewish. As long as I am an apostle sent to people who are not Jewish, I bring honor to my ministry. 14 Perhaps I can make my people jealous and save some of them. 15 If Israel’s rejection means that the world has been brought back to God, what does Israel’s acceptance mean? It means that Israel has come back to life.

16 If the first handful of dough is holy, the whole batch of dough is holy. If the root is holy, the branches are holy. 17 But some of the olive branches have been broken off, and you, a wild olive branch, have been grafted in their place. You get your nourishment from the roots of the olive tree. 18 So don’t brag about being better than the other branches. If you brag, remember that you don’t support the root, the root supports you. 19 “Well,” you say, “Branches were cut off so that I could be grafted onto the tree.” 20 That’s right! They were broken off because they didn’t believe, but you remain on the tree because you do believe. Don’t feel arrogant, but be afraid. 21 If God didn’t spare the natural branches, he won’t spare you, either. 22 Look at how kind and how severe God can be. He is severe to those who fell, but kind to you if you continue to hold on to his kindness. Otherwise, you, too, will be cut off from the tree.

23 If Jewish people do not continue in their unbelief, they will be grafted onto the tree again, because God is able to do that. 24 In spite of the fact that you have been cut from a wild olive tree, you have been grafted onto a cultivated one. So wouldn’t it be easier for these natural branches to be grafted onto the olive tree they belong to?

25 Brothers and sisters, I want you to understand this mystery so that you won’t become arrogant. The minds of some Israelites have become closed until all of God’s non-Jewish people are included. 26 In this way Israel as a whole will be saved, as Scripture says,

“The Savior will come from Zion.
He will remove godlessness from Jacob.
My promise to them will be fulfilled
when I take away their sins.”
28 The Good News made the Jewish people enemies because of you. But by God’s choice they are loved because of their ancestors. 29 God never changes his mind when he gives gifts or when he calls someone. 30 In the past, you disobeyed God. But now God has been merciful to you because of the disobedience of the Jewish people. 31 In the same way, the Jewish people have also disobeyed so that God may be merciful to them as he was to you. 32 God has placed all people into the prison of their own disobedience so that he could be merciful to all people.

God’s riches, wisdom, and knowledge are so deep
that it is impossible to explain his decisions
or to understand his ways.
“Who knows how the Lord thinks?
Who can become his adviser?”
Who gave the Lord something
which the Lord must pay back?
Everything is from him and by him and for him.
Glory belongs to him forever! Amen!
ROMANS 11:26-36

Israel can take care of itself. If god does exist....he should get the rest of the middle east to stop killing people.

Israel can take care of itself. If god does exist....he should get the rest of the middle east to stop killing people.[/QUOT LOL! SO YOU A little MAN THINK YOU KNOW BETTER THAN GOD ALMIGHTY AND WANTS TO TELL GOD HOW TO RUN HIS CREATION??? REALLY???

Salvation requires belief in Jesus.

For God So Loved the World

“For*God so loved*the world,*that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*perish but have eternal life.*For*God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God.*And this is the judgment:*the light has come into the world, and*people loved the darkness rather than the light because*their works were evil.For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light,*lest his works should be exposed.*But whoever*does what is true*comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

John 3 - Jesus Teaches Nicodemus - Now there was - Bible Gateway

Not all Israel is Israel. A remnant shall be saved.

Last edited:
"Now, what has our Lord to do with the law? He has everything to do with it, for he is its end for the noblest object, namely, for righteousness. He is the "end of the law." What does this mean? I think it signifies three things: first, that Christ is*the purpose and object*of the law; secondly, that he is*the fulfillment*of it; and thirdly, that he is the termination*of it."

"And now, thirdly, he is the end of the law in the sense that he is*the termination of it. He has terminated it in two senses. First of all, his people are not under it as a covenant of life. "We are not under the law, but under grace." The old covenant as it stood with father Adam was "This do and thou shalt live": its command he did not keep, and consequently he did not live, nor do we live in him, since in Adam all died. The old covenant was broken, and we became condemned thereby, but now, having suffered death in Christ, we are no more under it, but are dead to it. Brethren, at this present moment, although we rejoice to do good works, we are not seeking life through them, we are not hoping to obtain divine favour by our own goodness, nor even to keep ourselves in the love of God by any merit of our own. Chosen, not for our works, but according to the eternal will and good pleasure of God; called, not of works, but by the Spirit of God, we desire to continue in this grace and return no more to the bondage of the old covenant. Since we have put our trust in an atonement provided and applied by grace through Christ Jesus, we are no longer slaves but children, not working to be saved, but saved already, and working because we are saved. Neither that which we do, nor even that which the Spirit of God worketh in us is to us the ground and basis of the love of God toward us, since he loved us from the first, because he would love us, unworthy though we were; and he loves us still in Christ, and looks upon us not as we are in ourselves, but as we are in him; washed in his blood and covered in his righteousness. Ye are not under the law, Christ has taken you from the servile bondage of a condemning covenant and made you to receive the adoption of children, so that now ye cry, Abba, Father? "

Sermon
(No. 1325)
Delivered on Lord's-Day Morning, November 19th, 1876, by
C.*H. SPURGEON,
At the*Metropolitan Tabernacle,*NewingtonChrist the End of the Law

Christ the End of the Law

I was looking for a Sermon on Romans 11 , but it seems this preacher was not that concerned about preaching End Times Eschatology, his focus was preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

You too can join the family of god,believe,confess and repent of sin and accept jesus as your lord and savior. Your choice!

You too can join the family of god,believe,confess and repent of sin and accept jesus as your lord and savior. Your choice!

Man-made bullshit.

God didn't invent Jews, man did.

We have bastardized our own creation.

God ain't no "family", and the notion of belief and confession are the products of a morpthed twist on creation.

You are one twisted sista.

We already belong to the family of God. He is Adam's father and Adam is our father.

It's just recognizing that and taking our rightful place in the family.

God has scripted the plan, and is planting the seeds as prophesized in Revelation. Once the four horsemen are set to depart the stable, final judgment will come.

Not all Israel is Israel. A remnant shall be saved.

Israel is a symbolic name for the flesh illusions that are formed by processed vibrations called energy, which is the symbolic name, Jacob in the prophecy of Isaiah.

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.

We already belong to the family of God. He is Adam's father and Adam is our father.

It's just recognizing that and taking our rightful place in the family.

We don't have to take anything. Everything was planned and created before we saw any visible world.

God has scripted the plan, and is planting the seeds as prophesized in Revelation. Once the four horsemen are set to depart the stable, final judgment will come.

What is the beast?

What is the harlot who rides the beast?

What does it mean, "the mark of the beast"?

What does "buying and selling" in the beast mean?

Who are the servants in the prophecy of Revelation 6: 9-11?

Who were the one's who got beheaded in Revelation 20: 4?

What is a saint?

Why don't the prophecies mention the name "Christian" and "Jesus as their Savior"?

Don't mess with tiny ISRAEL!==God says==FOR BEHOLD, in those days and at that time when I shall reverse the captivity and restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all nations and will bring them down into the Valley of Jehoshaphat, and there will I deal with and execute judgment upon them for their treatment of My people and of My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations and because they have divided My land." Joel 3:1-2

God has eternal love for israel!! All israel shall be saved.
Gee, I wish I could be a self pitying paranoid asshole bigot, and have a free ticket to heaven.

Forum List

Back