🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

God hates The Ivory Coast

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
God hates flags Westboro Baptist s confused orientation - The Washington Post

The Westboro Baptist Church tried and failed to diss Ireland after the nation legalized same-sex marriage by popular vote.
The hate group posted images of the Irish flag with angry text overlaid to condemn the 60 percent majority who voted for same-sex marriage on Saturday. However, Westboro Baptist couldn't seem to get the flag right and ended up dissing the Ivory Coast. The European and African nations have very similar flags. Ireland's is striped green, white and orange from left to right, while the Ivory Coast's is orange, white and green

really, spanky? if you really believed in your sig line then wtf are you doing here?

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” George Carlin

The Westboro Baptist Church tried and failed to diss Ireland after the nation legalized same-sex marriage by popular vote.
The hate group posted images of the Irish flag with angry text overlaid to condemn the 60 percent majority who voted for same-sex marriage on Saturday. However, Westboro Baptist couldn't seem to get the flag right and ended up dissing the Ivory Coast. The European and African nations have very similar flags. Ireland's is striped green, white and orange from left to right, while the Ivory Coast's is orange, white and green
I wonder if the WBC thinks every person in the GOP is a RINO :laugh:

really, spanky? if you really believed in your sig line then wtf are you doing here?

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” George Carlin

The jerk store called and they are running out of YOU

I wonder if the WBC thinks every person in the GOP is a RINO :laugh:
They think they have a pretty good scam filing civil rights lawsuits, and they are right, who knows if the leadership actually believes that shit.

Oh, Val, it's never a bad idea to mock and laugh at Westborough. And, generally, if a thread doesn't appeal to me, I just don't comment one way or the other.

Oh, Val, it's never a bad idea to mock and laugh at Westborough. And, generally, if a thread doesn't appeal to me, I just don't comment one way or the other.

uh you really should lighten up, bendover..

Forum List

Back