God is black

Yes i did ask a question concerning a statement I initially made. Most intelligent people would take it as curiosity at the new knowledge you may have had. Instead dummies like you jump the gun and read more into my question than it meant. Now you look stupid. Like I said the first time. You are not smart enough to fool a child let alone someone like me who is your intellectual superior. Maybe you can clear this up. What on earth made you assume I was calling you out?

The intelligent people that have encountered you would know better than to interpret it as curiosity.

Its apparent you wouldn't recognize an intelligent person even if they followed you around correcting all the dumb shit you say. Asking questions is a sign of intelligence but don't let that make you feel bad. Pull your head out of your ass. What exactly about my question says I am calling anyone out when I am the one that made the statement in the first place. :lol:

Asking questions has nothing to do with intelligence, if it did morons would never ask questions. Asking intelligent questions that actually pertain the the subject is a sign of intelligence. Knowing the difference between an intelligent question and one grounded in idiocy is also a sign of intelligence.

By the way, you are the guy that insisted that a scientific paper I cited was useless simply because you don't like it. The simple fact is that alll the current evidence indicates that dark skin color evolved later than lighter skin color. I know that burst your racist bubble, but evolution simply doesn't care if your feelings are hurt.

Homo Sapiens Sapiens, or wise man, came about roughly 195K years ago. Those people were Black. The gene for Black skin has been isolated and found to exist as early as 1.5 million years ago. Thats an awful lot of time between earlier humanoids in our ancestry and modern man. There is no way that God was white if man was made in his image.

I am sure you have proof of your claim.

Not.

Homo Sapiens Sapiens, or wise man, came about roughly 195K years ago. Those people were Black. The gene for Black skin has been isolated and found to exist as early as 1.5 million years ago. Thats an awful lot of time between earlier humanoids in our ancestry and modern man. There is no way that God was white if man was made in his image.

Not.

A superior race called crackers was able to shed the black gene that was dragging them down.

The intelligent people that have encountered you would know better than to interpret it as curiosity.

Its apparent you wouldn't recognize an intelligent person even if they followed you around correcting all the dumb shit you say. Asking questions is a sign of intelligence but don't let that make you feel bad. Pull your head out of your ass. What exactly about my question says I am calling anyone out when I am the one that made the statement in the first place. :lol:

Asking questions has nothing to do with intelligence, if it did morons would never ask questions. Asking intelligent questions that actually pertain the the subject is a sign of intelligence. Knowing the difference between an intelligent question and one grounded in idiocy is also a sign of intelligence.

By the way, you are the guy that insisted that a scientific paper I cited was useless simply because you don't like it. The simple fact is that alll the current evidence indicates that dark skin color evolved later than lighter skin color. I know that burst your racist bubble, but evolution simply doesn't care if your feelings are hurt.

Asking questions have everything to do with intelligence. Its gathering information. Despite what you think a moron wouldnt ask questions simply because it would not occur to them to do so.

Yes your scientific paper was debunked by me because it was based on a presumption people had white skin for no reason other than they wanted to think that. It has also been debunked by other studies that prove the gene for white skin is less than 10K years old. True science does not guess in the face of uncertainty. Only bad science does that. As of yet you still have not told me on what basis they felt people began with white skin. Can you do that or are you afraid it just doesn't make sense to simply assume people started off white despite science proving it by isolating the gene that caused you to be white?

Last edited:

Not.

Yes. I already posted it. You must have a hard time reading or you like to ignore science unless it agrees with what you want it to say. Note that homo sapiens sapiens was not around 1.2 million years ago.

Skin cancer risk may have driven evolution of black skin -- ScienceDaily

Genetic evidence suggests that the evolution of skin rich in eumelanin, which is brown-black in colour, occurred in early humans between 1.2 and 1.8 million years ago in the East African Savannah.

Modern man did not appear until about 195K years ago. I thought everyone knew that Quantum. No way Homo sapiens sapiens was white. Sorry to bust your bubble.

Homo sapiens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anatomically modern humans first appear in the fossil record in Africa about 195,000 years ago, and studies of molecular biology give evidence that the approximate time of divergence from the common ancestor of all modern human populations was 200,000 years ago. The broad study of African genetic diversity found the ǂKhomani San people to express the greatest genetic diversity among the 113 distinct populations sampled, making them one of 14 "ancestral population clusters". The research also located the origin of modern human migration in south-western Africa, near the coastal border of Namibia and Angola

The gene for white skin is a relatively new development.

http://www.livescience.com/42838-european-hunter-gatherer-genome-sequenced.html

Many scientists have believed that lighter skin gradually arose in Europeans starting around 40,000 years ago, soon after people left tropical Africa for Europe's higher latitudes. The hunter-gatherer's dark skin pushes this date forward to only 7,000 years ago, suggesting that at least some humans lived considerably longer than thought in Europe before losing the dark pigmentation that evolved under Africa's sun.

Last edited:

Not.

A superior race called crackers was able to shed the black gene that was dragging them down.

In other words, you have no evidence, and anyone that trusts science over your claims is a racist.

If you believe God created Man in His image, and genetics and anthropologists have traced homo sapiens (that's you and me) back 6 million years to Africa, you must accept that not only is God black, but non-blacks are simply evolutionarily different coming from less UV-intensive areas of the planet where darker skin pigment wasn't needed. Suppose I could lengthen this and make it more convoluted, but I'll keep it simple for the mini-minds who're gonna dispute it. :)

Not only are you completely ignorant of xtianity but also of genetics. No matter how many millions of years a negroid was left in the northern areas like the Caucasiods, they would NEVER, ever become 'white' or caucasiod. Just like a rhesus monkey will never become a gorilla. They, we, are we distinct species. :lol:

Not.

Yes. I already posted it. You must have a hard time reading or you like to ignore science unless it agrees with what you want it to say. Note that homo sapiens sapiens was not around 1.2 million years ago.

Skin cancer risk may have driven evolution of black skin -- ScienceDaily

Modern man did not appear until about 195K years ago. I thought everyone knew that Quantum. No way Homo sapiens sapiens was white. Sorry to bust your bubble.

Homo sapiens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anatomically modern humans first appear in the fossil record in Africa about 195,000 years ago, and studies of molecular biology give evidence that the approximate time of divergence from the common ancestor of all modern human populations was 200,000 years ago. The broad study of African genetic diversity found the ǂKhomani San people to express the greatest genetic diversity among the 113 distinct populations sampled, making them one of 14 "ancestral population clusters". The research also located the origin of modern human migration in south-western Africa, near the coastal border of Namibia and Angola
The gene for white skin is a relatively new development.

European Gene for Light Skin Evolved Much Later Than Thought

Many scientists have believed that lighter skin gradually arose in Europeans starting around 40,000 years ago, soon after people left tropical Africa for Europe's higher latitudes. The hunter-gatherer's dark skin pushes this date forward to only 7,000 years ago, suggesting that at least some humans lived considerably longer than thought in Europe before losing the dark pigmentation that evolved under Africa's sun.

Interesting, I hadn't read that paper before. The one question I have is why they don't provide the genetic evidence. I obviously need to reexamine the evidence in light of new developments.

Here is an excerpt of what the New Testament says about this issue:
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.... The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.... No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known."
So would skin color be an attribute of "the Word" which is God? I would not think so.

[MENTION=11281]sealybobo[/MENTION]
Ok, I forgive the corporations for pretending global warming is a myth. Now what?

And to equally acknowledge that liberals have dismissed "natural rights" as a mythical
religion, or blocking access to knowledge of spiritual healing that could have saved lives, too,
while lowering the cost of preventing crime and disease to offer sustainable health care to more people.

If you can see the Left has equally denied things that could have prevented loss and waste,
then the next step is to approach people as equals, to solve mutual problems,
and work together on corrections. When you can see both sides have done this in different areas that were critical.

sealybobo said:
I forgive them for trying to deny gays the rights that straight people have. Now what?

And to equally acknowledge that people pushing pro-gay agenda have
also insulted and excluded the equal beliefs of others.

So that both sides can work together to prevent these conflicts from imposing either way!

SB said:
I forgive them giving all the tax breaks to the rich and lying when they said it would trickle down. Now what?

And also forgive the liberal Democrats who kept taking political donations from the rich and poor, claiming they were going to help end poverty and dependence, but only pushed more legislation to keep their jobs and careers afloat.

SB said:
Does this require they forgive us too? Well sure. If both sides want to negotiate in good faith and find a middle ground. But they don't.

Well, if all your views are onesided, and conditioned on ignoring the wrongs that are done equally, that is why both sides stay stuck!

SB said:
And I'll tell you who started this. The GOP. They started negotiating from as far right a position as the could on every issue. So because they started the negotiations so far right, any compromise with a person like that means the solution is going to be center right. This is how the GOP, even though they are the minority party, has been able to push this country to the right. To the right as far as religion, taxes, wages, labor, jobs, social issues.

Hmmm ... and they will say it was the left that decided to "rebel" against the notion of natural rights coming from God while working toward limited govt, and decided instead to worship government and make people dependent on those programs and political parties
instead of learning to manage and govern themselves independently!

SB said:
It wasn't the left that shifted to the far left position. It was the right that moved to the far right. They did it on purpose. They knew this tactic would get them the most right wing solutions to every problem. Great example is the debt ceiling. They started so far right on that negotiation that in the end, a compromise was to cut ss and medicare. So they got their way.

If us liberals tried that they'd go ape shit.

Yes, that's WHY they are going [batcrazy]
because the liberals HAVE shifted from just wanting equal freedom and choice
to FORCING health care mandates, and gay marriage policies etc. on people
without their consent, which is anti-choice.

That's EXACTLY why the Right and Left are equally upset.

Take all your conditions above, and substitute what the Right complains
about the Left, and you see you have equal sides both blaming the other.

SB this is NOT forgiveness.

As long as you are only projecting blame "one way"
that is a sign of not forgiving conflicts from the past,
so it is coming out that way.

People who truly forgive see both sides and share blame and responsibility equally.

The point at which you can see both sides are equally at fault,
that will take forgiving all the circumstances that went into these issues.

So that's how you can tell.

As long as one side "blames the other more than themselves"
something is not forgiven and being projected forward, onto the group outside themselves.

Whatever you feel right now, if you can imaging the Right feels the same way and doesn't see how they contributed, that's like you not seeing how the Left does either.

Last edited:

The sons of Adam and Eve coupled with the "daughters of the earth" and tribes that were already there. So there were other tribes before Adam and Eve, who represent the Hebrew lineage under Mosaic Law.

Adam and Eve represent the spiritual male and female that are a reflection of God's image.
There is both male/female energy and this is manifested in humanity as well.

The point is to find balance between the dual sides complementing each other in harmony.
Also to find balance between body/mind/spirit which is collectively represented
in God/Christ/HolySpirit.

Race is one factor in organizing people by historic and cultural tribes, which each carry spiritual history in their generational lineage. That is not the meaning of image of God to pick on race, any more than focusing on male as opposed to female.

The true church body in wholeness is represented as female. The whole of creation is also depicted as Mother Earth or Mother Nature. So God cannot be taken out of context with the whole.

Picking on "gender or race" is distracting from the universal synergy in God that is reflected in humanity. These are just symbolic language for concepts that belong in a greater context, where race, gender, religious languages, etc. are factors but are not the point.

The sons of Adam and Eve coupled with the "daughters of the earth" and tribes that were already there. So there were other tribes before Adam and Eve, who represent the Hebrew lineage under Mosaic Law.

Adam and Eve represent the spiritual male and female that are a reflection of God's image.
There is both male/female energy and this is manifested in humanity as well.

The point is to find balance between the dual sides complementing each other in harmony.
Also to find balance between body/mind/spirit which is collectively represented
in God/Christ/HolySpirit.

Race is one factor in organizing people by historic and cultural tribes, which each carry spiritual history in their generational lineage. That is not the meaning of image of God to pick on race, any more than focusing on male as opposed to female.

The true church body in wholeness is represented as female. The whole of creation is also depicted as Mother Earth or Mother Nature. So God cannot be taken out of context with the whole.

Picking on "gender or race" is distracting from the universal synergy in God that is reflected in humanity. These are just symbolic language for concepts that belong in a greater context, where race, gender, religious languages, etc. are factors but are not the point.

WOW!!! WILD IDEAS OF little man!!! NO wonder GOD says he laughs at the "wisdom" of man. LOL.

Ok, I forgive the corporations for pretending global warming is a myth. Now what?

And to equally acknowledge that liberals have dismissed "natural rights" as a mythical
religion, or blocking access to knowledge of spiritual healing that could have saved lives, too,
while lowering the cost of preventing crime and disease to offer sustainable health care to more people.

If you can see the Left has equally denied things that could have prevented loss and waste,
and work together on corrections. When you can see both sides have done this in different areas that were critical.
r.

Sorry but all you are doing is tit for tat. I asked you if I could forgive the corporations for polluting what would be the next step, and all you did was throw out some bullshit about healthcare. Can you explain more because honestly I don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Can you explain this?

liberals have dismissed "natural rights" as a mythical religion, or blocking access to knowledge of spiritual healing that could have saved lives, too, while lowering the cost of preventing crime and disease to offer sustainable health care to more people.

What are you even talking about? We blocked access to knowledge of spiritual healing? Really? When?

And the right is pro spiritual healing? Are corporations? Can you show me some links that back this up?

And what do you mean when you say: lowering the cost of preventing crime and disease to offer sustainable health care to more people.???

You are no different than any other loony right winger. I tried to give you an example of a problem and I wanted to see how you would handle it and you did just what every other right winger does. You avoided the topic and instead switched to something that we do that you don't like.

And I have no fucking clue what you just said. So the chances that the left is doing what you say we are doing is slim because if we were doing those things, I think I would understand what you were trying to say.

The only thing I got was tit for tat. You're nothing special/different.

sealybobo said:
I forgive them for trying to deny gays the rights that straight people have. Now what?

And to equally acknowledge that people pushing pro-gay agenda have
also insulted and excluded the equal beliefs of others.

So that both sides can work together to prevent these conflicts from imposing either way!

And also forgive the liberal Democrats who kept taking political donations from the rich and poor, claiming they were going to help end poverty and dependence, but only pushed more legislation to keep their jobs and careers afloat.

Well, if all your views are onesided, and conditioned on ignoring the wrongs that are done equally, that is why both sides stay stuck!

SB said:
And I'll tell you who started this. The GOP. They started negotiating from as far right a position as the could on every issue. So because they started the negotiations so far right, any compromise with a person like that means the solution is going to be center right. This is how the GOP, even though they are the minority party, has been able to push this country to the right. To the right as far as religion, taxes, wages, labor, jobs, social issues.

Hmmm ... and they will say it was the left that decided to "rebel" against the notion of natural rights coming from God while working toward limited govt, and decided instead to worship government and make people dependent on those programs and political parties
instead of learning to manage and govern themselves independently!

SB said:
It wasn't the left that shifted to the far left position. It was the right that moved to the far right. They did it on purpose. They knew this tactic would get them the most right wing solutions to every problem. Great example is the debt ceiling. They started so far right on that negotiation that in the end, a compromise was to cut ss and medicare. So they got their way.

If us liberals tried that they'd go ape shit.

Yes, that's WHY they are going [batcrazy]
because the liberals HAVE shifted from just wanting equal freedom and choice
to FORCING health care mandates, and gay marriage policies etc. on people
without their consent, which is anti-choice.

That's EXACTLY why the Right and Left are equally upset.

Take all your conditions above, and substitute what the Right complains
about the Left, and you see you have equal sides both blaming the other.

SB this is NOT forgiveness.

As long as you are only projecting blame "one way"
that is a sign of not forgiving conflicts from the past,
so it is coming out that way.

People who truly forgive see both sides and share blame and responsibility equally.

The point at which you can see both sides are equally at fault,
that will take forgiving all the circumstances that went into these issues.

So that's how you can tell.

As long as one side "blames the other more than themselves"
something is not forgiven and being projected forward, onto the group outside themselves.

Whatever you feel right now, if you can imaging the Right feels the same way and doesn't see how they contributed, that's like you not seeing how the Left does either.

1. What do you mean by this? “liberals have dismissed "natural rights" as a mythical religion, or blocking access to knowledge of spiritual healing that could have saved lives, too, while lowering the cost of preventing crime and disease to offer sustainable health care to more people.” You want me to “fess up” when I don’t even know if I agree with what you are saying. From the rest of your post, seems to me like you are a brainwashed conservative because you seem to be swallowing the right’s position on a lot of things so no we can’t “work together” and agree on things when one, you can’t even clearly explain your position or your problem with ours. Let us stick with one topic and talk it down. But you seem to give me the shot gun approach and blather on and on. Is it on purpose? I think you are just as harsh as the rest of em but you’re just trying a different approach.
2. You say we have denied things that cause waste. Let me tell you our position on this. There is a lot of waste in government. Most of it is corporate welfare. Stop calling it a free market capitalistic society when corporations are taking so many handouts. Didn’t Eisenhower warn us about the Military Industrial Power? Then we see a VP who owns Haloburton lie us into war and give his company all the contracts? So no, we can’t “meet in the middle” when you assholes allowed all that to go on for 8 years and now you want to cut ss and medicare and welfare because 5% of people who use it are just moochers? FUCK YOU!
3. No one is pushing gays in your face. How many incidences have you had with gays in the last 10 years? Do you have gay neighbors? I bet not, because then you would know they are fabulous and don’t bite. You guys have to realize you have to give them equal rights. You aren’t going to win this one. You gotta give them all the benefits that marriage gives to straight couples. I know, it was hard when we let blacks marry whites. You got over that you’ll get over this too. Your church doesn’t have to marry them don’t worry.
4. This limited government/smaller government, you need to realize is the corporate montra. They want to eliminate government or indeed take it over. Maybe if we weren’t paying haloburton so much we’d have more money. Do you count Haloburton as “government”? I bet you don’t because they are a corporation. Butt there is where your money is going. Switzerland or Dubai where they are are headquartered cause they sure as hell aint here anymore.
5. Healthcare costs got out of control before the ACA. We’re the only civilized country in the world that doesn’t have socialized medicine. Things were fine until 2000 and then the costs just started skyrocketing. Bush was in charge and the costs went up how much in his 8 years? So don’t act like healthcare wasn’t a problem.

I think I figured you out now. Start speaking English. I had to break down your bullshit and decifer it before I could even reply. Doesn’t help the way you talk in riddles.

We already know that 2 ancient civilizations worshipped Black gods. The Dravidians of India and the Egyptians. I believe Marco Polo himself remarked on how the Indian gods were Black and thier devils were white.

Are you really so ignorant and gullible or is that just a black thing? Low IQ and the desire to think that you're better than you really are?
Genetically, there were no negroids or Congoloids in India and the Egyptian gods were of a red skin color and anyone who (dare I say it?) googles or Bings up ANY Egyptian art can verify that fact. Blacks, Nubians, sub-Saharan Congoloids were SLAVES. :eusa_clap:
'Their' is spelled thusly, not 'thier' and unless you substantiate your alleged quote from Polo, that's just another black wannabe troof. Gee, we blacks done made the entire worlds discubberies and in-venchuns mudduhfugguh! :lol:

We already know that 2 ancient civilizations worshipped Black gods. The Dravidians of India and the Egyptians. I believe Marco Polo himself remarked on how the Indian gods were Black and thier devils were white.

Are you really so ignorant and gullible or is that just a black thing? Low IQ and the desire to think that you're better than you really are?
Genetically, there were no negroids or Congoloids in India and the Egyptian gods were of a red skin color and anyone who (dare I say it?) googles or Bings up ANY Egyptian art can verify that fact. Blacks, Nubians, sub-Saharan Congoloids were SLAVES. :eusa_clap:
'Their' is spelled thusly, not 'thier' and unless you substantiate your alleged quote from Polo, that's just another black wannabe troof. Gee, we blacks done made the entire worlds discubberies and in-venchuns mudduhfugguh! :lol:

Are you really this illiterate or are you just pretending? Black people were the first people in India. Not only that they are still there. So far the only Egyptian pharaohs that have been DNA tested came up Black. Next thing we know you will be claiming white people were Egyptians. :lol:

Last edited:

kali =black

asslips is an idiot

Are you really this illiterate or are you just pretending? Black people were the first people in India. Not only that they are still there. So far the only Egyptian pharaohs that have been DNA tested came up Black. Next thing we know you will be claiming white people were Egyptians. :lol:
have it your way .....

the Egyptians were white people :D

have it your way .....

the Egyptians were white people :D

laughing.smileface2.gif

We all come from Africa. Lucy is everyone's ancestor. The original people were black.

Now egyptians came from Aliens. Aliens fucked our African ancestors and gave us Eqyptian Pharoahs. Those pharoahs fucked our prettiest women and came up with Egyptians. Egyptians made humans their slaves.

Forum List

Back