God is black

BELIEVERS LOVE GOD REJECTING SIN LOVING SINNERS BUT WE HATE THEIR SIN. and you??

Your last post above said you "love all brother believers". Now you're pretending you love others?. Lol. Your version of love is spewing fire and brimstone. You are embarrassingly intolerant. :cuckoo:

16 For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it. JOHN 3:16=== LIKE I SAID,"LOVE THE SINNER BUT HATE HIS SIN!!! and you??

First god was let down by Adam & Eve, then at Soddom & Gamora, then he wiped the earth clean of all men except for the insestuous Noah's Arc'ed penis when he fucked his daugters and his sons fucked their mother and they repopulated the earth with all new assholes that would later kill gods son and soon god is coming back to end this planet.

Your god is a fuck up! Can't he get it right? Why wipe out the planet in a flood just to re populate the planet with muslims and atheists and fools who believe?

Don't you think if your story had any merit there wouldn't be any other religions? But your story is no better or worse than the Mormon or Muslim stories. All fictions.

Your purpose here is to seek and find truth,you are failing badly!! And time is short!!!

Your purpose here is to seek and find truth,you are failing badly!! And time is short!!!

I have found the truth and it has set me free.

When I became convinced that the universe was natural, that all the ghosts and gods were myths, there entered into my brain, into my soul, into every drop of my blood, the sense, the feeling, the joy of freedom. The walls of my prison crumbled and fell. The dungeon was flooded with light and all the bolts and bars and manacles turned to dust. I was no longer a servant, a serf, or a slave. There was for me no master in all the wide world, not even in infinite space.

I was free to think. Free to express my thoughts, free to live in my own ideal. Free to live for myself and those I loved. Free to use all my faculties, all my senses. Free to spread imagination’s wings, free to investigate, to guess, and dream and hope. Free to judge and determine for myself. Free to reject all ignorant and cruel creeds, all the inspired books that savages have produced, and the barbarous legends of the past. Free from sanctified mistakes and “holy” lies. Free from the fear of eternal pain, free from the winged monsters of the night. Free from devils, ghosts and gods. For the first time I was free.

There were no prohibited places in all of the realm of thought. No error, no space where fancy could not spread her painted wings. No chains for my limbs. No lashes for my back. No flames for my flesh. No Master’s frown or threat, no following in another’s steps. No need to bow or cringe or crawl, or utter lying words. I was free; I stood erect and fearlessly, joyously faced all worlds.

My heart was filled with gratitude, with thankfulness, and went out in love to all the heros, the thinkers who gave their lives for liberty of hand and brain, for the freedom of labor and thought to those who fell on the fierce fields of war. To those who died in dungeons, bound in chains, to those by fire consumed, to all the wise, the good, the brave of every land whose thoughts and deeds have given freedom to the sons of men. And then, I vowed to grasp the torch that they held, and hold it high, That light might conquer darkness still.

-Robert Green Ingersoll (1833-1899)

I once was lost but now I'm found was blind but now I see. :eusa_whistle:

I SEE YOU KNOW ENOUGH THAT ON YOUR FINAL JUDGMENT DAY YOU WILL HAVE NO EXCUSE=ZERO=NONE!!! WILL YOU HEAR THE WORDS,DEPART FROM ME I NEVER KNEW YOU, GOD REJECTING,SIN LOVING FOOL, INTO HELL WITH YOU!!! your choice!

I once was lost but now I'm found was blind but now I see. :eusa_whistle:

I SEE YOU KNOW ENOUGH THAT ON YOUR FINAL JUDGMENT DAY YOU WILL HAVE NO EXCUSE=ZERO=NONE!!! WILL YOU HEAR THE WORDS,DEPART FROM ME I NEVER KNEW YOU, GOD REJECTING,SIN LOVING FOOL, INTO HELL WITH YOU!!! your choice!

I'm so scared and you are so stupid.

It was?

Funny, I have actual scientific papers that say that early humans probably had light skin, and that darker skin evolved to combat UV radiation. That is exactly opposite the position of the OP, and you.

http://faculty.washington.edu/charles/562_f2011/Additional Readings/Jablonski 2000.pdf

On the other hand, that would destroy your racist theories blacks are the source of everything, so feel free to ignore it.

I have read that paper before and guess what? it offers no rational explanation for the presupposition that humans had white skin. Where did this assumption come from? Frankly the scientific paper is flawed. All in all its just a theory so white people can pretend that humans were first white then became Black. You have to do better than that.

From the fact that humans spread all over the world, and that the gene for darker skin doesn't exist in fossils of early humans in most part of the planet?

Well thats a bold faced lie but I think you already know that. Black people inhabited the entire planet before white people appeared by accident. I said do better, not lie to cover your previous lie.

http://www.livescience.com/42838-european-hunter-gatherer-genome-sequenced.html

The analysis of the man, who lived in modern-day Spain only about 7,000 years ago, shows light-skin genes in Europeans evolved much more recently than previously thought.

Last edited:

fools are too ignorant to be scared. and you??

Lets just say if I want to be safe I'll nice to people, don't rape steal or murder, etc. A real god would never ask me to believe you or your hick preacher. Never.

I'm not too ignorant to be scared. I'm too smart to buy into your cult. Fool says what?

I have read that paper before and guess what? it offers no rational explanation for the presupposition that humans had white skin. Where did this assumption come from? Frankly the scientific paper is flawed. All in all its just a theory so white people can pretend that humans were first white then became Black. You have to do better than that.

From the fact that humans spread all over the world, and that the gene for darker skin doesn't exist in fossils of early humans in most part of the planet?

Well thats a bold faced lie but I think you already know that. Black people inhabited the entire planet before white people appeared by accident. I said do better not lie to cover your previous lie.

At one time we were one solid land mass. It broke apart into continents. Some people were on the continent that was up north in the cold. White people developed.

Anyone with red hair has Neandertal in them. Red hair a legacy of Neanderthal man

Lets just say if I want to be safe I'll nice to people, don't rape steal or murder, etc. A real god would never ask me to believe you or your hick preacher. Never.

I'm not too ignorant to be scared. I'm too smart to buy into your cult. Fool says what?

THINK!!! IF YOU COULD BE "NICE" AND SAVE YOUR SELF THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO REASON FOR JESUS TO PAY FOR YOUR SINS ON THAT ROMAN CROSS!!! Think!

None. I was restating the lie you told to see if you would call me out on it. And you did.

The fact is, the Bible doesn't state how old the world is.

You went through all that trouble for nothing. I didnt call you out. I merely asked you a question. Dont jump the gun. I thought you had found a verse that stated the age of the world in the bible directly. The only thing I found is the that man was created on the 6th day making the earth 5 days older than man. We know thats false without determining the year. If you look at what the bible says about the number of generations for man and the supposed date of birth for jesus then you can calculate the age of the earth to be approximately 6k years. It takes some thinking but the information is definitely in the bible. The next time you try to match wits dont be so obvious. You arent smart enough to trick anyone. :lol:

You asked a question concerning a statement that you initially made. That says a lot about you.

How long was day six? 24 hours? 24 years? 24 million years?

Wits? You? Now that's funny.

Yes i did ask a question concerning a statement I initially made. Most intelligent people would take it as curiosity at the new knowledge you may have had. Instead dummies like you jump the gun and read more into my question than it meant. Now you look stupid. Like I said the first time. You are not smart enough to fool a child let alone someone like me who is your intellectual superior. Maybe you can clear this up. What on earth made you assume I was calling you out?

Last edited:
If you believe God created Man in His image, and genetics and anthropologists have traced homo sapiens (that's you and me) back 6 million years to Africa, you must accept that not only is God black, but non-blacks are simply evolutionarily different coming from less UV-intensive areas of the planet where darker skin pigment wasn't needed. Suppose I could lengthen this and make it more convoluted, but I'll keep it simple for the mini-minds who're gonna dispute it. :)

You are making an assumption about the climate and CO2 content of the atmosphere 6 million years ago. Do you have any scientific evidence to back up this assumption?

THINK!!! IF YOU COULD BE "NICE" AND SAVE YOUR SELF THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO REASON FOR JESUS TO PAY FOR YOUR SINS ON THAT ROMAN CROSS!!! Think!

Who asked him to? Us atheists find it amazing your religion is founded on a human sacrifice.

Your story doesn't even make any sense. Please explain it to me simple. Why did god send his son? Because society was so fucked up? So what did sending his son have to do with it? Society was still fucked up after he came and went. In fact christians are just as fucked up as the jews who hung jesus. The only thing you think you have going for you is a free pass into heaven just because you believe a fairy tale that was made up 2000 years ago.

More power to you Gismys you stupid son of a bitch. :lol::eusa_pray::cuckoo:

You went through all that trouble for nothing. I didnt call you out. I merely asked you a question. Dont jump the gun. I thought you had found a verse that stated the age of the world in the bible directly. The only thing I found is the that man was created on the 6th day making the earth 5 days older than man. We know thats false without determining the year. If you look at what the bible says about the number of generations for man and the supposed date of birth for jesus then you can calculate the age of the earth to be approximately 6k years. It takes some thinking but the information is definitely in the bible. The next time you try to match wits dont be so obvious. You arent smart enough to trick anyone. :lol:

You asked a question concerning a statement that you initially made. That says a lot about you.

Yes i did ask a question concerning a statement I initially made. Most intelligent people would take it as curiosity at the new knowledge you may have had. Instead dummies like you jump the gun and read more into my question than it meant. Now you look stupid. Like I said the first time. You are not smart enough to fool a child let alone someone like me who is your intellectual superior. Maybe you can clear this up. What on earth made you assume I was calling you out?

The intelligent people that have encountered you would know better than to interpret it as curiosity.

The intelligent people that have encountered you would know better than to interpret it as curiosity.

Its apparent you wouldn't recognize an intelligent person even if they followed you around correcting all the dumb shit you say. Asking questions is a sign of intelligence but don't let that make you feel bad. Pull your head out of your ass. What exactly about my question says I am calling anyone out when I am the one that made the statement in the first place. :lol:

Who asked him to? Us atheists find it amazing your religion is founded on a human sacrifice.

Your story doesn't even make any sense. Please explain it to me simple. Why did god send his son? Because society was so fucked up? So what did sending his son have to do with it? Society was still fucked up after he came and went. In fact christians are just as fucked up as the jews who hung jesus. The only thing you think you have going for you is a free pass into heaven just because you believe a fairy tale that was made up 2000 years ago.

More power to you Gismys you stupid son of a bitch. :lol::eusa_pray::cuckoo:

GOD LOVES MANKIND,BUT MANKIND ARE ALL GUILTY, THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH AND HELL, SO GOD paid your sin debt himself on that roman cross,we now have a pardon if we are not to ignorant and evil to believe and accept the pardon.and you??

Homo Sapiens Sapiens, or wise man, came about roughly 195K years ago. Those people were Black. The gene for Black skin has been isolated and found to exist as early as 1.5 million years ago. Thats an awful lot of time between earlier humanoids in our ancestry and modern man. There is no way that God was white if man was made in his image.

Homo Sapiens Sapiens, or wise man, came about roughly 195K years ago. Those people were Black. The gene for Black skin has been isolated and found to exist as early as 1.5 million years ago. Thats an awful lot of time between earlier humanoids in our ancestry and modern man. There is no way that God was white if man was made in his image.
OH!!!! REALLY??? WERE YOU THERE?? OR DO YOU BELIEVE little man's silly GOD rejecting,sin loving ideas???

Forum List

Back