God is black

blablablablabla

What I read.

BEWARNED!!! WHY BE A FOOL????? “Then the rich man said, ‘O Father Abraham, then please send him to my father’s home— 28 for I have five brothers—to warn them about this place of torment lest they come here when they die.’

29 “But Abraham said, ‘The Scriptures have warned them again and again. Your brothers can read them any time they want to.’

30 “The rich man replied, ‘No, Father Abraham, they won’t bother to read them. But if someone is sent to them from the dead, then they will turn from their sins.’

31 “But Abraham said, ‘If they won’t listen to Moses and the prophets, they won’t listen even though someone rises from the dead.’”
LUKE 16

If I tell you your book is fake, you don't get to use your book as proof, stupid.

BEWARNED!!! WHY BE A FOOL????? “Then the rich man said, ‘O Father Abraham, then please send him to my father’s home— 28 for I have five brothers—to warn them about this place of torment lest they come here when they die.’

29 “But Abraham said, ‘The Scriptures have warned them again and again. Your brothers can read them any time they want to.’

30 “The rich man replied, ‘No, Father Abraham, they won’t bother to read them. But if someone is sent to them from the dead, then they will turn from their sins.’

31 “But Abraham said, ‘If they won’t listen to Moses and the prophets, they won’t listen even though someone rises from the dead.’”
LUKE 16

More blah blah.

HEY!!! YOU ARE FREE TO CHOSE HELL!!! NO SKIN OFF MY NOSE. I DID MY DUTY I WARNED YOU!!! NOW GO for it!!!

What other "duties" does your cult require you to do?

LUKE 16

More blah blah.

HEY!!! YOU ARE FREE TO CHOSE HELL!!! NO SKIN OFF MY NOSE. I DID MY DUTY I WARNED YOU!!! NOW GO for it!!!

Believers are # 1 to love God!! #2 love all other brother believers.

So your version of G-d tells you not to love those who dint share your flavor of deity?

Have you ever bothered reading a bible?because your insanity sure doesn't sound very Christ-like. :cuckoo:

No I don't see what is the cost of sin. What is the cost of sin?

You feel guilty about something? Every religious nut I have ever known has fallen really far and so they needed god/religion. I guess I don't want to take that away from them but eventually they chill out too so you must be a new convert. How long you been a born again? Doesn't it get old? It does for us. :badgrin:

[MENTION=11281]sealybobo[/MENTION]
Example:
1. Cost of political conflict and war
when the sin of "unforgiveness of differences" has either
* Palestinian and Jewish people
* Republicans and Democrats
* progay and antigay, etc.
pitted up against each other, the people who benefit are the war-mongerers
the politicians and parties and media who rack up the dough selling conflict to both sides.

==> Look at the estimated trillions of dollars spent on the military complex and WARS
when people both here and abroad could get paid work by investing in the infrastructure

==> Look at the 6 billion Obama spent campaiging (including 15 million he borrowed from BOA) while there is no money to save national historic sites, forests and other landmarks; but millions keep going to fund politicians to fight in the media to push opposing agenda, instead of invest directly in common solutions

==> Look at the 24 billion wasted on the last govt shutdown over conflicts with ACA and budget. Then our budget fell 24 billion short of resources needed to revamp the VA for Vets.

So that is the COST of "unforgiveness" and unwillingness to trust and work together to solve problems, but instead to divide and play "political bully games" that we can't afford

2. Cost of lives to crime, addiction, abuse and related ills
When people cannot forgive things in their past, and project them forward, into abusive relations or addictions, this costs everyone: it costs them their health or their lives, it costs relationships and ability to work, it costs taxpayers and society to pay for the aftermath --
of drug addictions and criminal dealing, drunk driving, domestic abuse, and other offenses.

the people who RECOVER from criminal or addictive pasts
will admit they had to go back and FORGIVE the root causes of their rebellion, rejection and retribution.

So those are ALL rooted in "unforgiveness"

Every act of crime, abuse, injury or injustice committed to harm people, property or principles can be traced back to unwillingness to forgive something or someone,
and to ASK for HELP to correct it so the problem could be resolve and prevented.

When people finally decide to choose restorative justice instead of retributive means,
the opposite happens. The forgiveness opens the door to healing, restored health and balance to mind, body and relationships, so when people act and live in harmony,
it reduces the incidence of sickness, crime, accidents, abuses, and conflicts that otherwise waste resources and cost human health, lives, time and energy to manage after the fact.

We all pay the price of rebellion, rejection, and retribution that stems
from the "sin of unforgiveness" and fear of changing things for the better.

The sooner we start reversing that trend, we can cap the costs and losses,
and start investing in corrections to prevent problems from repeating in the future.

This is why forgiveness is necessary, or else we couldn't face the fact
that we have all contributed to problems and we share responsibility for fixing them.

You feel guilty about something? Every religious nut I have ever known has fallen really far and so they needed god/religion. I guess I don't want to take that away from them but eventually they chill out too so you must be a new convert. How long you been a born again? Doesn't it get old? It does for us. :badgrin:

Example:
the politicians and parties and media who rack up the dough selling conflict to both sides.

==> Look at the estimated trillions of dollars spent on the military complex and WARS
when people both here and abroad could get paid work by investing in the infrastructure

==> Look at the 6 billion Obama spent campaiging (including 15 million he borrowed from BOA) while there is no money to save national historic sites, forests and other landmarks; but millions keep going to fund politicians to fight in the media to push opposing agenda, instead of invest directly in common solutions

==> Look at the 24 billion wasted on the last govt shutdown over conflicts with ACA and budget. Then our budget fell 24 billion short of resources needed to revamp the VA for Vets.

So that is the COST of "unforgiveness" and unwillingness to trust and work together to solve problems, but instead to divide and play "political bully games" that we can't afford

When people cannot forgive things in their past, and project them forward, into abusive relations or addictions, this costs everyone: it costs them their health or their lives, it costs relationships and ability to work, it costs taxpayers and society to pay for the aftermath --
of drug addictions and criminal dealing, drunk driving, domestic abuse, and other offenses.

will admit they had to go back and FORGIVE the root causes of their rebellion, rejection and retribution.

Every act of crime, abuse, injury or injustice committed to harm people, property or principles can be traced back to unwillingness to forgive something or someone,
and to ASK for HELP to correct it so the problem could be resolve and prevented.

When people finally decide to choose restorative justice instead of retributive means,
the opposite happens. The forgiveness opens the door to healing, restored health and balance to mind, body and relationships, so when people act and live in harmony,
it reduces the incidence of sickness, crime, accidents, abuses, and conflicts that otherwise waste resources and cost human health, lives, time and energy to manage after the fact.

and start investing in corrections to prevent problems from repeating in the future.

that we have all contributed to problems and we share responsibility for fixing them.

who are you wanting to forgive???? BEST WE ALL ASK GOD TO FORGIVE US.

John 13:34 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
And #3 A New Commandment I give unto you:

34"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
35"By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Dear [MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION]
where we love one another UNCONDITIONALLY with forgiveness in advance as God/Jesus love us, then we are recognized as coming in the spirit of God through Christ Jesus.

So GISMYS if people here do NOT recognize you as such: where
they assume you were a "false prophet" or a "troll" with no good purpose,
that means NOT loving people in the spirit of Christ Jesus,
but with human conditions and "strings" attached: that you will not
accept people "until they meet your conditions you see missing in them"

That is Conditional, as man's love from the flesh/material level, which expects
reward for good and expects punishment for bad.
So that is NOT how God/Jesus have loved people
"Unconditionally" FIRST then allowed the corrections to follow AFTER.
(Man does things the other way, adds "conditions to be met first" which makes us less than God's love.)

We are SUPPOSED to forgive one another and love one another
as "God/Jesus do" WHEN we love our neighbors. So unconditional love is greater than conditional love.

So this Greater Love fulfills the Trinity as One:
1. Love of God
3. Love of Neighbor
2. Love of Christ that joins the two as one, with unconditional love and grace
that is recognized as coming from God (and not from man which is conditioned love).

I pray we receive the difference and are made closer to God as neighbors in Christ.
Thank you GISMYS! I join you in prayer for this message to be received in full. Amen.

Last edited:

John 13:34 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
And #3 A New Commandment I give unto you:

34"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35"By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Dear [MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION]
where we love one another UNCONDITIONALLY with forgiveness in advance as God/Jesus love us, then we are recognized as coming in the spirit of God through Christ Jesus.

So GISMYS if people here do NOT recognize you as such,
they assume you were a false prophet or a troll with no good purpose,
that means NOT loving people in the spirit of Christ Jesus,
but with human conditions and "strings" attached: that you will not
accept people "until they meet your conditions you see missing in them"

That is conditional. So that is not how God/Jesus have loved people
"unconditionally" FIRST then allowed the corrections to follow AFTER.

We are SUPPOSED to forgive one another and love one another as God/Jesus.

So this fulfills the Trinity:
1. Love of God
3. Love of Neighbor
2. Love of Christ that joins the two as one, with unconditional love and grace
that is recognized as coming from God (and not from man which is conditioned love).

I pray we receive the difference and are made closer to God as neighbors in Christ.
Thank you GISMYS! I join you in prayer for this message to be received in full. Amen.

SELFRIGHTEOUS PHARISEES DID NOT recognize JESUS FOR WHO HE IS
they assume HE was a false prophet or a troll with no good purpose. I LIKE THE COMPANY!!and you???

Jesus is known for the color of his heart, not of his skin. All mankind share the same color heart. That color is LOVE.

Example:

Ok, I forgive the corporations for pretending global warming is a myth. Now what?

I forgive them for trying to deny gays the rights that straight people have. Now what?

I forgive them giving all the tax breaks to the rich and lying when they said it would trickle down. Now what?

Does this require they forgive us too? Well sure. If both sides want to negotiate in good faith and find a middle ground. But they don't.

And I'll tell you who started this. The GOP. They started negotiating from as far right a position as the could on every issue. So because they started the negotiations so far right, any compromise with a person like that means the solution is going to be center right. This is how the GOP, even though they are the minority party, has been able to push this country to the right. To the right as far as religion, taxes, wages, labor, jobs, social issues.

It wasn't the left that shifted to the far left position. It was the right that moved to the far right. They did it on purpose. They knew this tactic would get them the most right wing solutions to every problem. Great example is the debt ceiling. They started so far right on that negotiation that in the end, a compromise was to cut ss and medicare. So they got their way.

If us liberals tried that they'd go ape shit.

THE FLAMES OF HELL WILL HELP YOU THINK BETTER!!! TOO LATE THEN THOUGH!!! and you??

LOL at people arguing over the race of an imaginary entity.

But even if you were to believe in the biblical notion of "God", "God" is not a physical being.

As we proceed, we’ll briefly examine each of these ideas to see why they do not teach the idea that God has a body. But first, let us see what the Bible says about God’s nature and being. In John 4:24, we read, "God is spirit, and his worshippers must worship in spirit and in truth." Here Jesus states clearly that God is spirit. Since God is spirit, he does not have a body. By nature, God must be an incorporeal being, and not be limited to existing within a certain size and shape. We should point out that the scripture says God is spirit, not that he has a spirit. Since he is spirit, he lacks parts or a body, entirely.

Does God Have a Body? | Grace Communion International

So your version of G-d tells you not to love those who dint share your flavor of deity?

Have you ever bothered reading a bible? :cuckoo:

BELIEVERS LOVE GOD REJECTING SIN LOVING SINNERS BUT WE HATE THEIR SIN. and you??

Your last post above said you "love all brother believers". Now you're pretending you love others?. Lol. Your version of love is spewing fire and brimstone. You are embarrassingly intolerant. :cuckoo:

Have you ever bothered reading a bible? :cuckoo:

BELIEVERS LOVE GOD REJECTING SIN LOVING SINNERS BUT WE HATE THEIR SIN. and you??

Your last post above said you "love all brother believers". Now you're pretending you love others?. Lol. Your version of love is spewing fire and brimstone. You are embarrassingly intolerant. :cuckoo:

16 For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it. JOHN 3:16=== LIKE I SAID,"LOVE THE SINNER BUT HATE HIS SIN!!! and you??

Forum List

Back