God is black

You can't fight God. It does not work. You can't find one man in history, one man in the revelation of God that ever fought against God and won. It can't be done.

Do you have any proof for that statement? Its kind of hard to prove dont you think?

It is exactly what a cult leader would say. They wouldn't try to rationally and logically prove anything to you because what they are claiming is absolutely unbelievable to anyone who isn't a gullible idiot.

They say 90% believe in something but I don't think that is fair. I think if you question a lot of people, they'll admit they haven't given it much thought and no they probably don't take any of the stories literally. They'll tell you their parents raised them christian but they don't practice. And do you think these people are going to take their kids to church? Most will not.

Most people join their church when they are going to get married. Then they stop paying dues the very next year.

IN ALL OF HISTORY WHO DO YOU KNOW OF THSAT HAS FOUGHT AGAINST GOD AND WON??? THEY ARE DEAD AND IN HELL TODAY!! and you?? will you join them??

This is purely anecdotal but one of my uncles has a habit of telling god to go blow himself. So far he has led a great life.

Can you prove anyone is hell right now? For that matter can you tell me where hell actually is?

DREAM ON!!! POOR LOST BLINDED SOUL, WHAT IS THIS LIFE EVEN IF 100 YEARS LONG?? IT IS BUT A DROP IN THE OCEANS OF ETERNITY!!! try to think little guy!!

Awe. You're just afraid of death.

“I would love to believe that when I die I will live again, that some thinking, feeling, remembering part of me will continue. But much as I want to believe that, and despite the ancient and worldwide cultural traditions that assert an afterlife, I know of nothing to suggest that it is more than wishful thinking. The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there’s little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.” – Carl Sagan

“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.” - Mark Twain

IN ALL OF HISTORY WHO DO YOU KNOW OF THSAT HAS FOUGHT AGAINST GOD AND WON??? THEY ARE DEAD AND IN HELL TODAY!! and you?? will you join them??

This is purely anecdotal but one of my uncles has a habit of telling god to go blow himself. So far he has led a great life.

Can you prove anyone is hell right now? For that matter can you tell me where hell actually is?

DREAM ON!!! POOR LOST BLINDED SOUL, WHAT IS THIS LIFE EVEN IF 100 YEARS LONG?? IT IS BUT A DROP IN THE OCEANS OF ETERNITY!!! try to think little guy!!

That doesnt address my proof that my uncle has fought against god and won.

That also doesnt address my questions about hell. How does one get to hell? Can i drive there or do I have to book a flight? I know there is a place in the Cayman Islands called Hell. Is that the one you are talking about?

p09_hell.gif

“I would love to believe that when I die I will live again, that some thinking, feeling, remembering part of me will continue. But much as I want to believe that, and despite the ancient and worldwide cultural traditions that assert an afterlife, I know of nothing to suggest that it is more than wishful thinking. The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there’s little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.” – Carl Sagan

“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.” - Mark Twain

your day will come==maybe yet today! your heart stops and you open you eyes in hell and remember this post=you were warned!!! it was all your choice!!! you cannot try to blame GOD!!

You can't fight God. It does not work. You can't find one man in history, one man in the revelation of God that ever fought against God and won. It can't be done.

Do you have any proof for that statement? Its kind of hard to prove dont you think?

It is exactly what a cult leader would say. They wouldn't try to rationally and logically prove anything to you because what they are claiming is absolutely unbelievable to anyone who isn't a gullible idiot.

They say 90% believe in something but I don't think that is fair. I think if you question a lot of people, they'll admit they haven't given it much thought and no they probably don't take any of the stories literally. They'll tell you their parents raised them christian but they don't practice. And do you think these people are going to take their kids to church? Most will not.

Most people join their church when they are going to get married. Then they stop paying dues the very next year.

There is nothing rational about a sky fairy that has problems with emotional control and puts you in a conundrum every moment of your life. Either god is a demented sociopath or he doesn't exist.

your day will come==maybe yet today! your heart stops and you open you eyes in hell and remember this post=you were warned!!! it was all your choice!!! you cannot try to blame GOD!!

Everybodys day comes if you are referring to death. You still havent posted proof hell exists.

They say 90% believe in something but I don't think that is fair. I think if you question a lot of people, they'll admit they haven't given it much thought and no they probably don't TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE ALL TO REAL HELL!!!=YOUR FUTURE???? take any of the stories literally. They'll tell you their parents raised them christian but they don't practice. And do you think these people are going to take their kids to church? Most will not.

There is nothing rational about a sky fairy that has problems with emotional control and puts you in a conundrum every moment of your life. Either god is a demented sociopath or he doesn't exist.

“There was a certain rich man,” Jesus said, “who was splendidly clothed and lived each day in mirth and luxury. 20 One day Lazarus, a diseased beggar, was laid at his door. 21 As he lay there longing for scraps from the rich man’s table, the dogs would come and lick his open sores. 22 Finally the beggar died and was carried by the angels to be with Abraham in the place of the righteous dead. The rich man also died and was buried, 23 and his soul went into hell. There, in torment, he saw Lazarus in the far distance with Abraham.

24 “‘Father Abraham,’ he shouted, ‘have some pity! Send Lazarus over here if only to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, for I am in anguish in these flames.’

25 “But Abraham said to him, ‘Son, remember that during your lifetime you had everything you wanted, and Lazarus had nothing. So now he is here being comforted and you are in anguish. 26 And besides, there is a great chasm separating us, and anyone wanting to come to you from here is stopped at its edge; and no one over there can cross to us.’

27 “Then the rich man said, ‘O Father Abraham, then please send him to my father’s home— 28 for I have five brothers—to warn them about this place of torment lest they come here when they die.’

29 “But Abraham said, ‘The Scriptures have warned them again and again. Your brothers can read them any time they want to.’

30 “The rich man replied, ‘No, Father Abraham, they won’t bother to read them. But if someone is sent to them from the dead, then they will turn from their sins.’

31 “But Abraham said, ‘If they won’t listen to Moses and the prophets, they won’t listen even though someone rises from the dead.’”
LUKE 16

Exactly what a cult would say Fuck off jesus.

HEAR THE WARNING!!!!!!!!!!! “There was a certain rich man,” Jesus said, “who was splendidly clothed and lived each day in mirth and luxury. 20 One day Lazarus, a diseased beggar, was laid at his door. 21 As he lay there longing for scraps from the rich man’s table, the dogs would come and lick his open sores. 22 Finally the beggar died and was carried by the angels to be with Abraham in the place of the righteous dead.The rich man also died and was buried, 23 and his soul went into hell. There, in torment, he saw Lazarus in the far distance with Abraham.

24 “‘Father Abraham,’ he shouted, ‘have some pity! Send Lazarus over here if only to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, for I am in anguish in these flames.’

25 “But Abraham said to him, ‘Son, remember that during your lifetime you had everything you wanted, and Lazarus had nothing. So now he is here being comforted and you are in anguish. 26 And besides, there is a great chasm separating us, and anyone wanting to come to you from here is stopped at its edge; and no one over there can cross to us.’

27 “Then the rich man said, ‘O Father Abraham, then please send him to my father’s home— 28 for I have five brothers—to warn them about this place of torment lest they come here when they die.’

29 “But Abraham said, ‘The Scriptures have warned them again and again. Your brothers can read them any time they want to.’

30 “The rich man replied, ‘No, Father Abraham, they won’t bother to read them. But if someone is sent to them from the dead, then they will turn from their sins.’

31 “But Abraham said, ‘If they won’t listen to Moses and the prophets, they won’t listen even though someone rises from the dead.’”
LUKE 16

They say 90% believe in something but I don't think that is fair. I think if you question a lot of people, they'll admit they haven't given it much thought and no they probably don't TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE ALL TO REAL HELL!!!=YOUR FUTURE???? take any of the stories literally. They'll tell you their parents raised them christian but they don't practice. And do you think these people are going to take their kids to church? Most will not.

“There was a certain rich man,” Jesus said, “who was splendidly clothed and lived each day in mirth and luxury. 20 One day Lazarus, a diseased beggar, was laid at his door. 21 As he lay there longing for scraps from the rich man’s table, the dogs would come and lick his open sores. 22 Finally the beggar died and was carried by the angels to be with Abraham in the place of the righteous dead. The rich man also died and was buried, 23 and his soul went into hell. There, in torment, he saw Lazarus in the far distance with Abraham.

LUKE 16

Thats great but where is hell located? I cant find it on my GPS.

blablablablabla

What I read.

BEWARNED!!! WHY BE A FOOL????? “Then the rich man said, ‘O Father Abraham, then please send him to my father’s home— 28 for I have five brothers—to warn them about this place of torment lest they come here when they die.’

LUKE 16

If you believe God created Man in His image, and genetics and anthropologists have traced homo sapiens (that's you and me) back 6 million years to Africa, you must accept that not only is God black, but non-blacks are simply evolutionarily different coming from less UV-intensive areas of the planet where darker skin pigment wasn't needed. Suppose I could lengthen this and make it more convoluted, but I'll keep it simple for the mini-minds who're gonna dispute it. :)

God might be white, maybe black or green. The way you came to your liberal conclusion is full douche bag. Just saying!

If you believe God created Man in His image, and genetics and anthropologists have traced homo sapiens (that's you and me) back 6 million years to Africa, you must accept that not only is God black, but non-blacks are simply evolutionarily different coming from less UV-intensive areas of the planet where darker skin pigment wasn't needed. Suppose I could lengthen this and make it more convoluted, but I'll keep it simple for the mini-minds who're gonna dispute it. :)

God might be white, maybe black or green. The way you came to your liberal conclusion is full douche bag. Just saying!

Depends on what god you are talking about. If you are talking about Zeus you may be right. The one in discussion says man was created in gods image. Therefore he was Black.

blablablablabla

What I read.

BEWARNED!!! WHY BE A FOOL????? “Then the rich man said, ‘O Father Abraham, then please send him to my father’s home— 28 for I have five brothers—to warn them about this place of torment lest they come here when they die.’

LUKE 16

More blah blah.

What I read.

LUKE 16

More blah blah.

HEY!!! YOU ARE FREE TO CHOSE HELL!!! NO SKIN OFF MY NOSE. I DID MY DUTY I WARNED YOU!!! NOW GO for it!!!

LUKE 16

More blah blah.

HEY!!! YOU ARE FREE TO CHOSE HELL!!! NO SKIN OFF MY NOSE. I DID MY DUTY I WARNED YOU!!! NOW GO for it!!!
I chose to be nobody's slave and that includes your god.

Stop whining. I didn't attack you anymore than you attacked me. I simply pointed out your comment about melanin was moronic. You don't like getting attacked then you should cease being a moronic asshole and attacking others. Now do you have proof the first homo sapien sapiens was white? if not, what on earth would make you assume such a hilarious thing?

It was?

Funny, I have actual scientific papers that say that early humans probably had light skin, and that darker skin evolved to combat UV radiation. That is exactly opposite the position of the OP, and you.

http://faculty.washington.edu/charles/562_f2011/Additional Readings/Jablonski 2000.pdf

On the other hand, that would destroy your racist theories blacks are the source of everything, so feel free to ignore it.

I have read that paper before and guess what? it offers no rational explanation for the presupposition that humans had white skin. Where did this assumption come from? Frankly the scientific paper is flawed. All in all its just a theory so white people can pretend that humans were first white then became Black. You have to do better than that.

From the fact that humans spread all over the world, and that the gene for darker skin doesn't exist in fossils of early humans in most part of the planet?

What verse in the bible says this?

None. I was restating the lie you told to see if you would call me out on it. And you did.

The fact is, the Bible doesn't state how old the world is.

You went through all that trouble for nothing. I didnt call you out. I merely asked you a question. Dont jump the gun. I thought you had found a verse that stated the age of the world in the bible directly. The only thing I found is the that man was created on the 6th day making the earth 5 days older than man. We know thats false without determining the year. If you look at what the bible says about the number of generations for man and the supposed date of birth for jesus then you can calculate the age of the earth to be approximately 6k years. It takes some thinking but the information is definitely in the bible. The next time you try to match wits dont be so obvious. You arent smart enough to trick anyone. :lol:

You asked a question concerning a statement that you initially made. That says a lot about you.

How long was day six? 24 hours? 24 years? 24 million years?

Wits? You? Now that's funny.

Forum List

Back