God is black

Deflecting again Quantum? :lol:

I'm not arguing with you. I'm laughing at your dumb statement you have yet to provide a link for while you are trying to change the subject. Don't get emotional. Prove your statement to be correct. Where is the proof humans were white under their fur before losing it?

Yes, that was my post, which was in response to the claim that all of this happened 6 million years ago.

Unless you believe that you are simply attacking me because you think you are smarter than me. Feel free to think that, just don't expect me to agree with you that the ancient Egyptians helped to build the pyramids in South America with the help of astronauts from Mars.

Stop whining. I didn't attack you anymore than you attacked me. I simply pointed out your comment about melanin was moronic. You don't like getting attacked then you should cease being a moronic asshole and attacking others. Now do you have proof the first homo sapien sapiens was white? if not, what on earth would make you assume such a hilarious thing?

It was?

Funny, I have actual scientific papers that say that early humans probably had light skin, and that darker skin evolved to combat UV radiation. That is exactly opposite the position of the OP, and you.

http://faculty.washington.edu/charles/562_f2011/Additional Readings/Jablonski 2000.pdf

On the other hand, that would destroy your racist theories blacks are the source of everything, so feel free to ignore it.

Yes, that was my post, which was in response to the claim that all of this happened 6 million years ago.

Unless you believe that you are simply attacking me because you think you are smarter than me. Feel free to think that, just don't expect me to agree with you that the ancient Egyptians helped to build the pyramids in South America with the help of astronauts from Mars.

Stop whining. I didn't attack you anymore than you attacked me. I simply pointed out your comment about melanin was moronic. You don't like getting attacked then you should cease being a moronic asshole and attacking others. Now do you have proof the first homo sapien sapiens was white? if not, what on earth would make you assume such a hilarious thing?

It was?

Funny, I have actual scientific papers that say that early humans probably had light skin, and that darker skin evolved to combat UV radiation. That is exactly opposite the position of the OP, and you.

http://faculty.washington.edu/charles/562_f2011/Additional Readings/Jablonski 2000.pdf

On the other hand, that would destroy your racist theories blacks are the source of everything, so feel free to ignore it.

I have read that paper before and guess what? it offers no rational explanation for the presupposition that humans had white skin. Where did this assumption come from? Frankly the scientific paper is flawed. All in all its just a theory so white people can pretend that humans were first white then became Black. You have to do better than that.

Last edited:
My "mini-mind" has already heard this story from the Race-Bating Black Racists maybe 20 years ago? There was even a TV movie made about it.

Now I'm hearing it from Race-Bating, self-loathing Liberal White people like it's Headline News.

Apparently we're supposed to now reject the Bible and it's teachings because we're SO Racist that we've only been following "The Word" because we thought it was handed down from a White Guy. A Hippie White Guy. A Cool, Rock and Roll looking, Hippie White Guy.

This is what a lifetime of watching TV and attending Public Schools will do to you.

Why would you believe the bible when its not based in facts and also written by men? Its already proven the world is older than the bible says.

The Bible does say how old the world is.

My "mini-mind" has already heard this story from the Race-Bating Black Racists maybe 20 years ago? There was even a TV movie made about it.

Now I'm hearing it from Race-Bating, self-loathing Liberal White people like it's Headline News.

Apparently we're supposed to now reject the Bible and it's teachings because we're SO Racist that we've only been following "The Word" because we thought it was handed down from a White Guy. A Hippie White Guy. A Cool, Rock and Roll looking, Hippie White Guy.

This is what a lifetime of watching TV and attending Public Schools will do to you.

Why would you believe the bible when its not based in facts and also written by men? Its already proven the world is older than the bible says.

What verse in the bible says this?

[MENTION=46449]Delta4Embassy[/MENTION] I question why the need to approach this too literally?

Origami cranes are made as an image of real live birds,
but do not have feathers or real beaks or wings.
They are just made of paper and "represent" a bird with wings.
They can be made of "any color" paper and still represent a crane.
They do not have to be "white" to be made in the image of a crane!

Peace out. And note that the word for origami/folded paper also includes connotations with "God":

Kami means 'God' in Japanese. Kami also is a type of origami paper.
Kami also means 'we' in Malay

Some representations or associations with God may not take any concrete form at all.

There are many ways that man can be seen as a representation or reflection of God:
* body/mind/spirit
* balance of male and female
* the individual as a "microcosm" of the collective whole of humanity/society

These are not literal aspects, but still on a universal level that applies to "all people"
independent of physical race, culture, gender, orientation, religion, or social status/group

If you believe God created Man in His image, and genetics and anthropologists have traced homo sapiens (that's you and me) back 6 million years to Africa, you must accept that not only is God black, but non-blacks are simply evolutionarily different coming from less UV-intensive areas of the planet where darker skin pigment wasn't needed. Suppose I could lengthen this and make it more convoluted, but I'll keep it simple for the mini-minds who're gonna dispute it. :)

Last edited:
If you believe God created Man in His image, and genetics and anthropologists have traced homo sapiens (that's you and me) back 6 million years to Africa, you must accept that not only is God black, but non-blacks are simply evolutionarily different coming from less UV-intensive areas of the planet where darker skin pigment wasn't needed. Suppose I could lengthen this and make it more convoluted, but I'll keep it simple for the mini-minds who're gonna dispute it. :)

I was watching Malcomb X the other day. The guy told him in prison, the white man is the devil. Malcomb said yes he had seen some mean white dudes in his time...And the guy said, "the honorable Alijah Mohammad didn't say some white men, ALL white men.

But no doubt if there was a god and he was made in "our" image, he is or was black because black people were the first.

But like people make fun of us Greeks. We are so proud of our history. But what about since? What have you done for us lately? I'll give you this, sports.

Oh and thanks for all the free labor for hundreds of years. Thanks. :eek:

What kind of god would have this happen to his "chosen" people. Or are the Jews the chosen people? Or is it the Mormons or Jehovas?

You're all fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

Dear [MENTION=44774]Asclepias[/MENTION]:
Because the Bible is written symbolically enough
to capture the whole of human history in allegory.

Yes, there is history older than the
"6000 years [or 6 epoch stages] of the Hebrew lineage under Mosaic Law"
that most people focus on.

There are references to that in the Bible also.
There are references to pre-creation beings or tribes
before "Adam and Eve" which are interpreted to be
the pre-humanoid stages of man before the current
line of homosapiens who are self-aware and remember our history
and link to past and future generations by conscience.

All this is loosely symbolized in the Bible,
to show the basic stages and patterns that mankind
goes through in life, to develop from our immature past
fighting and warring to the death, to our spiritual future of
lasting peace and justice when we master our potential
to live as mature human beings in a sustainable society.

The bad news and tragic past is written in human history
also, symbolized in the Old Testament.
The hope for a better future when we overcome our strife
and end the cycles of suffering, wrongs and injustice,
is in the New Testament that explains the new life
found in Restorative Justice which Christ Jesus represents as fulfilling
to bring salvation and peace to humanity. So there is good news we
are heading toward. The key to transition is forgiveness of the
past so we can heal the wounds of injustice and rebuild
good faith relations for a stable future collaborating as a health society.

It is a beautiful message of inspiration and hope for humanity,
but unfortunately as the Bible itself warns, with all the chaos distracting us and pitting
brother against brother and nation against nation,
very few shall find this narrow path that leads to peace.

We focus on that path by helping each other,
find the points of agreement that we can use to build a better direction for our relationships to go in life.
And yes, it is humbling to discover that of all the majority of areas where we disagree and fight wars,
the FEW points we can actually agree on turn out to be the most important,
the key to resolving the root conflicts. So it is a narrow path indeed, overlooked for all the focus on fighting
going on all around it that people think is important to win to make a public statement. While the true solutions and saving grace
are sometimes in the smallest things and changes we make internally among ourselves that make all the difference.

Last edited:

I was watching Malcomb X the other day. The guy told him in prison, the white man is the devil. Malcomb said yes he had seen some mean white dudes in his time...And the guy said, "the honorable Alijah Mohammad didn't say some white men, ALL white men.

But no doubt if there was a god and he was made in "our" image, he is or was black because black people were the first.

But like people make fun of us Greeks. We are so proud of our history. But what about since? What have you done for us lately? I'll give you this, sports.

What kind of god would have this happen to his "chosen" people. Or are the Jews the chosen people? Or is it the Mormons or Jehovas?

YOU SEE THE COST OF SIN,YET YOU IGNORE YOUR WARNING and you pay the price!!! your choice!

YOU SEE THE COST OF SIN,YET YOU IGNORE YOUR WARNING and you pay the price!!! your choice!

No I don't see what is the cost of sin. What is the cost of sin?

You feel guilty about something? Every religious nut I have ever known has fallen really far and so they needed god/religion. I guess I don't want to take that away from them but eventually they chill out too so you must be a new convert. How long you been a born again? Doesn't it get old? It does for us. :badgrin:

i was watching malcomb x the other day. The guy told him in prison, the white man is the devil. Malcomb said yes he had seen some mean white dudes in his time...and the guy said, "the honorable alijah mohammad didn't say some white men, all white men.

But like people make fun of us greeks. We are so proud of our history. But what about since? What have you done for us lately? I'll give you this, sports.

What kind of god would have this happen to his "chosen" people. Or are the jews the chosen people? Or is it the mormons or jehovas?

you see the cost of sin,yet you ignore your warning and you pay the price!!! Your choice!

no i don't see what is the cost of sin. What is the cost of sin?

You feel guilty about something? Every religious nut i have ever known has fallen really far and so they needed god/religion. I guess i don't want to take that away from them but eventually they chill out too so you must be a new convert. How long you been a born again? Doesn't it get old? It does for us. :badgrin:

the cost of sin is death and hell!!! I BELIEVED IN JESUS AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR AT AGE 14 = 57 YEARS AGO AND WHAT A BLESSED HAPPY LIFE I LIVE AS A son of ALMIGHTY GOD!!! AND YOU??

Last edited:

None. I was restating the lie you told to see if you would call me out on it. And you did.

The fact is, the Bible doesn't state how old the world is.

You went through all that trouble for nothing. I didnt call you out. I merely asked you a question. Dont jump the gun. I thought you had found a verse that stated the age of the world in the bible directly. The only thing I found is the that man was created on the 6th day making the earth 5 days older than man. We know thats false without determining the year. If you look at what the bible says about the number of generations for man and the supposed date of birth for jesus then you can calculate the age of the earth to be approximately 6k years. It takes some thinking but the information is definitely in the bible. The next time you try to match wits dont be so obvious. You arent smart enough to trick anyone. :lol:

Last edited:

None. I was restating the lie you told to see if you would call me out on it. And you did.

Which bible? Oh, and the bible says so many vague things pontificating on all kinds of things I'm sure there is somewhere you can find the bible makes some kind of vague references to that amount of time but who cares? Those sheep herding priests back in those days didn't have educations so who cares what they said or believed?

And of course the bible doesn't say that. So why do so many bible thumpers defend this position? Who told them such a thing? Maybe if that is a lie, what other lies have they told you? Maybe the existence of a god is a lie too???

Oh and I love it how you can never pin these con artists down. Before they were arguing the earth was 10,000 years old now they are saying they never said that.

Same with the racists. If there were message boards back then, the same people who wanted to keep slavery eventually were the racist red necks of the south and today you can hardly find any racist southerners on USMB. But I believe they are still here even though they deny.

Which bible? Oh, and the bible says so many vague things pontificating on all kinds of things I'm sure there is somewhere you can find the bible makes some kind of vague references to that amount of time but who cares? Those sheep herding priests back in those days didn't have educations so who cares what they said or believed?

And of course the bible doesn't say that. So why do so many bible thumpers defend this position? Who told them such a thing? Maybe if that is a lie, what other lies have they told you? Maybe the existence of a god is a lie too???

Oh and I love it how you can never pin these con artists down. Before they were arguing the earth was 10,000 years old now they are saying they never said that.

Same with the racists. If there were message boards back then, the same people who wanted to keep slavery eventually were the racist red necks of the south and today you can hardly find any racist southerners on USMB. But I believe they are still here even though they deny.

WISE!!!! Do not waste your life trying to fight and argue against ALMIGHTY GOD!! Why waste your life trying to fight and argue with Almighty God?=God wants to share His creation with His family and God has a lot of good "stuff" like cities with streets paved with pure gold,His family will have new imortal bodies,never any pain or sickness,no tears. I don't want to miss this eternal life of joy!! and you?
For centuries men have clenched their fists and gritted their teeth in the face of God, and they do it today. They pit their own will against the will of God,no little man can match brain power with Almighty God.Nothing can stand against God and yet men foolishly slam their own wills against the will of God like shattering eggs against granite and all you have is the strewn refuse of lives broken against a God that cannot be violated.

Men have always tried to fight God. That isn't anything new. It's not just common to our age, although it is common to our age. For example you can go back to the very beginning and you can find out that God had a standard and Eve decided to fight it and Adam decided to join the fight and all of us are cursed. God had a standard for sacrifice. Abel obeyed it and Cain fought it and wound up cursed. God had a standard for morality Noah kept it. The rest of the world fought it and drowned. God had a standard for separation from the world and sexual purity. Abraham kept it. Lot fought it, lost his wife and his seed was cursed. God had a standard for spiritual priority. Jacob bought it; Esau fought it and lost the blessing.

You can't fight God. It does not work. You can't find one man in history, one man in the revelation of God that ever fought against God and won. It can't be done.

you see the cost of sin,yet you ignore your warning and you pay the price!!! Your choice!

no i don't see what is the cost of sin. What is the cost of sin?

You feel guilty about something? Every religious nut i have ever known has fallen really far and so they needed god/religion. I guess i don't want to take that away from them but eventually they chill out too so you must be a new convert. How long you been a born again? Doesn't it get old? It does for us. :badgrin:

the cost of sin is death and hell!!! I BELIEVED IN JESUS AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR AT AGE 14 = 57 YEARS AGO AND WHAT A BLESSED HAPPY LIFE I LIVE AS A son of ALMIGHTY GOD!!! AND YOU??

There is no connection to your faith and your blessed life. Many of us atheists have lived even more blessed lives and we don't believe in a god or after life. And we are cool with that. I didn't suffer one bit the billions of years before I was born and I will be fine after I'm gone. No heaven or hell dummy.

And you are the kind of christian that so many of us think it is funny YOU think you are going to heaven and everyone else isn't. Sure, fool. :cuckoo:

You can't fight God. It does not work. You can't find one man in history, one man in the revelation of God that ever fought against God and won. It can't be done.

Do you have any proof for that statement? Its kind of hard to prove dont you think?

IN ALL OF HISTORY WHO DO YOU KNOW OF THSAT HAS FOUGHT AGAINST GOD AND WON??? THEY ARE DEAD AND IN HELL TODAY!! and you?? will you join them??

Do you have any proof for that statement? Its kind of hard to prove dont you think?

IN ALL OF HISTORY WHO DO YOU KNOW OF THSAT HAS FOUGHT AGAINST GOD AND WON??? THEY ARE DEAD AND IN HELL TODAY!! and you?? will you join them??

This is purely anecdotal but one of my uncles has a habit of telling god to go blow himself. So far he has led a great life.

Can you prove anyone is in hell right now? For that matter can you tell me where hell actually is?

For centuries men have clenched their fists and gritted their teeth in the face of God, and they do it today.

They pit their own will against the will of God,no little man can match brain power with Almighty God.Nothing can stand against God and yet men foolishly slam their own wills against the will of God like shattering eggs against granite and all you have is the strewn refuse of lives broken against a God that cannot be violated.

Men have always tried to fight God. That isn't anything new. It's not just common to our age, although it is common to our age. For example you can go back to the very beginning and you can find out that God had a standard and Eve decided to fight it and Adam decided to join the fight and all of us are cursed. God had a standard for sacrifice. Abel obeyed it and Cain fought it and wound up cursed. God had a standard for morality Noah kept it. The rest of the world fought it and drowned. God had a standard for separation from the world and sexual purity. Abraham kept it. Lot fought it, lost his wife and his seed was cursed. God had a standard for spiritual priority. Jacob bought it; Esau fought it and lost the blessing.

And for centuries men have wasted their time and money on god.

I don't pit my will against a god(s) will. I pit it against you and the snake charmers that charmed you so long ago.

Man has always been a sucker. Throw all that out. Just look at the gains atheism has made since the Enlightenment Period. Al the scientific improvements. Your religion is dead. I can't wait.

But the new religion won't be one that talks about hell, gays and abortion hopefully. Religion has to evolve or it gets out dated and dies like all the other religions that came before. Remember the greek gods? What would Hera or Zeus do Gismys? You stupid bastard. You haven't evolved in 1000 years. No wonder the rich control us. The masses are so stupid.

More and more young people aren't believing in god every decade. I can't see anything that will happen to get the future Americans to go back to the bullshit churches. We are too smart for that. Religion is going to go away like that stupid southern accent.

That reminds me. Yesterday there was a guy from Tennessee and I wanted to see if he had that stupid red neck accent and he did not Is that hillbilly imbred hick accent going away down south or is it still being passed on from generation to generation?

This is purely anecdotal but one of my uncles has a habit of telling god to go blow himself. So far he has led a great life.

Can you prove anyone is hell right now? For that matter can you tell me where hell actually is?

DREAM ON!!! POOR LOST BLINDED SOUL, WHAT IS THIS LIFE EVEN IF 100 YEARS LONG?? IT IS BUT A DROP IN THE OCEANS OF ETERNITY!!! try to think little guy!!

Forum List

Back