God is black

Damn you are a fucking retard! Melanin is a relatively late development? Pretty please post your link. Melanin plays a huge role in the body not just the skin. It coats the cells. Its a natural semi-conductor that coats regions of your brain. It protects your DNA from UV rays. You cant reproduce without melanin. If it was relatively late there would be no humans dumbass. They would have died off before they got started. You cant be this stupid...can you?

The idiot claimed that everyone was black 6 million years ago. If you want to argue he is right feel free to post something in defense of that absurd position, keep in mind while you do that that the earliest human only dates back 2.5 million years.

Here you come with your deflections right on schedule. :lol:

Where did I address his comments? I'm calling you a retard for your statement dummy.

Are you aware that current theory says the melinin is a realtively late development in human evolution, or that it was a direct response to the high level of skin cancer in the tropics?

Do you have a link supporting that statement?
I was addressing the idiot that claimed humanity is 6 million years old. Until he comes back and addresses my comments to him I am under no obligation to even consider anything a racist fuckwad posts.

Yeah, I don't claim to be an expert on this stuff, but unless you're telling me that Jesus was born in a manger in Santa Monica...

jesus-christ-geeksandcleats.jpg

God has no race. Period. Any argument one way of the other is one of not faith.

if he is as powerful as he is made out to be in the Bible then he just may be a being of pure energy...did it not say we cannot look upon him and live....because of his radiance?...

The idiot claimed that everyone was black 6 million years ago. If you want to argue he is right feel free to post something in defense of that absurd position, keep in mind while you do that that the earliest human only dates back 2.5 million years.

Where did I address his comments? I'm calling you a retard for your statement dummy.

Are you aware that current theory says the melinin is a realtively late development in human evolution, or that it was a direct response to the high level of skin cancer in the tropics?

I was addressing the idiot that claimed humanity is 6 million years old. Until he comes back and addresses my comments to him I am under no obligation to even consider anything a racist fuckwad posts.

Another deflection to your retarded statement that melanin is a recent development huh? I didnt ask you who you were addressing. I told you that your statement was in the state of ass backwardness that I tend to catch you on.....a lot. You wont address that because there is no such link.

Another deflection to your retarded statement that melanin is a recent development huh? I didnt ask you who you were addressing. I told you that your statement was in the state of ass backwardness that I tend to catch you on.....a lot. You wont address that because there is no such link.

Fee free to prove it wrong, I am sure NPR has something.

You do know that most hominids were covered in hair, don't you? In case you were unaware, hair is a pretty effective sunscreen, thus no one needed melanin until we lost our body hair. I am pretty sure that even you will admit that happened a lot less than 6 million years ago.

You do know that most hominids were covered in hair, don't you? In case you were unaware, hair is a pretty effective sunscreen, thus no one needed melanin until we lost our body hair. I am pretty sure that even you will admit that happened a lot less than 6 million years ago.

Thanks for admitting you lied or you are a dumbass.

Human are mammals Einstein. Of course we have hair. However we lost most of our hair long ago. You do know hair has melanin in it don't you? You keep proving you get your revelations out of a crackerjack box. If you are claiming we were white before we lost our hair then you are a moron. Chimps and gorillas can have dark brown to Black skin under their hair.

Primate Factsheets: Gorilla (Gorilla) Taxonomy, Morphology, & Ecology

. Gorillas have dark brown to black fur and black skin

235lg.jpg

nigeria-chimpanzee.jpg

If you believe God created Man in His image, and genetics and anthropologists have traced homo sapiens (that's you and me) back 6 million years to Africa, you must accept that not only is God black, but non-blacks are simply evolutionarily different coming from less UV-intensive areas of the planet where darker skin pigment wasn't needed. Suppose I could lengthen this and make it more convoluted, but I'll keep it simple for the mini-minds who're gonna dispute it. :)

Ah.....yeah....man did originate in Africa. But racial differences that exist today did not appear until about 50,000 years ago. Not 6,000,000 million years ago.

Hope your mini-mind can wrap around those facts.

As for what color God is? I think magenta.....prove me wrong. :D

Modern humans like we are now goes back about 200k years. But human-like goes back 6M. Can excuse me for not realizing there was another person who reads reading this site. ;)

My "mini-mind" has already heard this story from the Race-Bating Black Racists maybe 20 years ago? There was even a TV movie made about it.

Now I'm hearing it from Race-Bating, self-loathing Liberal White people like it's Headline News.

Apparently we're supposed to now reject the Bible and it's teachings because we're SO Racist that we've only been following "The Word" because we thought it was handed down from a White Guy. A Hippie White Guy. A Cool, Rock and Roll looking, Hippie White Guy.

This is what a lifetime of watching TV and attending Public Schools will do to you.

Why would you believe the bible when its not based in facts and also written by men? Its already proven the world is older than the bible says.

Bible doesn't give a date for how old the world is. The 6,000 year figure comes from a combination of the year on the Hebrew calander, and guesstimates from Christians. But no where in the actual text does it give years. If it did we wouldn't be discussing it as it'd have been debunked millenia ago :)

My "mini-mind" has already heard this story from the Race-Bating Black Racists maybe 20 years ago? There was even a TV movie made about it.

Now I'm hearing it from Race-Bating, self-loathing Liberal White people like it's Headline News.

Apparently we're supposed to now reject the Bible and it's teachings because we're SO Racist that we've only been following "The Word" because we thought it was handed down from a White Guy. A Hippie White Guy. A Cool, Rock and Roll looking, Hippie White Guy.

This is what a lifetime of watching TV and attending Public Schools will do to you.

Why would you believe the bible when its not based in facts and also written by men? Its already proven the world is older than the bible says.

Bible doesn't give a date for how old the world is. The 6,000 year figure comes from a combination of the year on the Hebrew calander, and guesstimates from Christians. But no where in the actual text does it give years. If it did we wouldn't be discussing it as it'd have been debunked millenia ago :)

Scientist have provided an estimate using the bible by tracing back the descendants of Adam and Eve. I dont know if they are conservative or liberal in their estimate but either way its not possible for the age of the earth or man to be anywhere near what science tells us they are according to the bible unless they were using a different time scale to convey the meaning of "day". The bibles day must have actually been years for it to even be close to being correct.

Human are mammals Einstein. Of course we have hair. However we lost most of our hair long ago. You do know hair has melanin in it don't you? You keep proving you get your revelations out of a crackerjack box. If you are claiming we were white before we lost our hair then you are a moron. Chimps and gorillas can have dark brown to Black skin under their hair.

Are you claiming that humans were around 6 million years ago? Yes or no.

If yes, I will gladly prove you wrong.

If no, why the fuck are you arguing with me when my entire post that fucking set you off was directed at the claim that there were humans 6 million years ago? Are you just obsessed with winning the Internets? You really don't have a fucking chance of that, but feel free to keep proving you don't.

If you believe God created Man in His image, and genetics and anthropologists have traced homo sapiens (that's you and me) back 6 million years to Africa, you must accept that not only is God black, but non-blacks are simply evolutionarily different coming from less UV-intensive areas of the planet where darker skin pigment wasn't needed. Suppose I could lengthen this and make it more convoluted, but I'll keep it simple for the mini-minds who're gonna dispute it. :)

Ah.....yeah....man did originate in Africa. But racial differences that exist today did not appear until about 50,000 years ago. Not 6,000,000 million years ago.

Hope your mini-mind can wrap around those facts.

As for what color God is? I think magenta.....prove me wrong. :D

Modern humans like we are now goes back about 200k years. But human-like goes back 6M. Can excuse me for not realizing there was another person who reads reading this site. ;)

Funny, science and anthropology insist that human like does not date back 6 million years. In fact the first hominid that walked on its hind legs dates back to about 4 million years ago, and no one ever described Australopithecus anamensis as human like.

anam2.jpg

The first any member of the Homo clade appeared was roughly 2 million years ago. If you want to call them human like I won't quibble, but it still took a million years for the first tool user to show up.

By the way, everything I said is based on science, here is the link so you can educate yourself.

Evolution 101: Human Evolution

Next time you try to use science to make a point about religion I suggest you actually know what the fuck you are talking about.

Scientist have provided an estimate using the bible by tracing back the descendants of Adam and Eve. I dont know if they are conservative or liberal in their estimate but either way its not possible for the age of the earth or man to be anywhere near what science tells us they are according to the bible unless they were using a different time scale to convey the meaning of "day". The bibles day must have actually been years for it to even be close to being correct.

Scientist have done no such thing, asshole.

If no, why the fuck are you arguing with me when my entire post that fucking set you off was directed at the claim that there were humans 6 million years ago? Are you just obsessed with winning the Internets? You really don't have a fucking chance of that, but feel free to keep proving you don't.

Deflecting again Quantum? :lol:

I'm not arguing with you. I'm laughing at your dumb statement you have yet to provide a link for while you are trying to change the subject. Don't get emotional. Prove your statement to be correct. Where is the proof humans were white under their fur before losing it?

Last edited:

I'm not arguing with you. I'm laughing at your dumb statement you have yet to provide a link for while you are trying to change the subject. Don't get emotional. Prove your statement to be correct. Where is the proof humans were white under their fur before losing it?

Yes, that was my post, which was in response to the claim that all of this happened 6 million years ago.

Unless you believe that you are simply attacking me because you think you are smarter than me. Feel free to think that, just don't expect me to agree with you that the ancient Egyptians helped to build the pyramids in South America with the help of astronauts from Mars.

Yes, that was my post, which was in response to the claim that all of this happened 6 million years ago.

Unless you believe that you are simply attacking me because you think you are smarter than me. Feel free to think that, just don't expect me to agree with you that the ancient Egyptians helped to build the pyramids in South America with the help of astronauts from Mars.

Stop whining. I didn't attack you anymore than you attacked me. I simply pointed out your comment about melanin was moronic. You don't like getting attacked then you should cease being a moronic asshole and attacking others. Now do you have proof the first homo sapien sapiens was white? if not, what on earth would make you assume such a hilarious thing?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back