God is black

I know you are illiterate but Horus is the little guy and Isis is the mother. :lol:

And yes Black men worshipped women. Thats why they love us to this day.

My mistake,and I'll admit it.
But to be honest,I'm always looking for a way to fuck with you so I jumped the gun.
But thats OK,you'll give me plenty more openings in the future.

Silly rabbit. You cant fuck with me. I have too much ammo.

And there you have it......

"God created Man in His own image"

That could mean a lot of different things. I don't think any of those things has to do with skin color. A cosmic being- the Highest, greatest lifeform in existence- likely has no need to be restricted by the constant limitations and weaknesses of flesh and blood bodies such as ours. A mortal incarnation such as Jesus has nothing to do with the "appearance" of God's true form.

Last edited:
Our true selves are light and energy, not our temporary earth bodies. So there is no race associated with the image we were created by.

Our true selves are light and energy, not our temporary earth bodies. So there is no race associated with the image we were created by.

Reminds me of what Master Yoda said. "Luminous beings we are, not this crude matter."

And I agree. Race is only an illusion.

God has no race. Period. Any argument one way of the other is one of not faith.

If you believe God created Man in His image, and genetics and anthropologists have traced homo sapiens (that's you and me) back 6 million years to Africa, you must accept that not only is God black, but non-blacks are simply evolutionarily different coming from less UV-intensive areas of the planet where darker skin pigment wasn't needed. Suppose I could lengthen this and make it more convoluted, but I'll keep it simple for the mini-minds who're gonna dispute it. :)

Seriously?

Tell me something, what genetic evidence do you have for the skin color of early hominids? Are you aware that current theory says the melinin is a realtively late development in human evolution, or that it was a direct response to the high level of skin cancer in the tropics?

Perhaps you should consider thinking before you post.

Can't we just say "God is" and leave it at that? :dunno:

Nope....not to the racial nutters and trolls. Skin color is all that matters. Pathetic.

White people made up racism and invented the myth of a white god. I dont think all white people are racial nutters and trolls. Only some of them.

That was an incredibly stupid thing to say, even for you. Racism is preetty much a given all across human society throughout history.

Nope....not to the racial nutters and trolls. Skin color is all that matters. Pathetic.

White people made up racism and invented the myth of a white god. I dont think all white people are racial nutters and trolls. Only some of them.

"If" white people invented the myth of a white god, it was non-whites who labeled it racism.

Racism was made up by white people. I guess you never took latin in your life.

That was an incredibly stupid thing to say, even for you. Racism is preetty much a given all across human society throughout history.

Your role of moron was cast before you even auditioned for it. White people made up the concept of races dumbass. Didnt you graduate high school?

Last edited:

Your role of moron was cast before you even auditioned for it. White people made up the concept of races dumbass. Didnt you graduate high school?

Really? Are you sure that is what you want to claim that racism did not exist before white people invented races?

Never mind, I will just indicate how stupid you are by showing how little you know.

Ethnic issues in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Racism in Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Really? Are you sure that is what you want to claim that racism did not exist before white people invented races?

Never mind, I will just indicate how stupid you are by showing how little you know.

You dumbfuck retard. :lol: Thats not racism and btw you have to give me a better source than Wiki on this issue. Did you really think that Black Africans fighting other Black Africans was an example of racism or did you just expect others to believe that? :lol:

RACE - The Power of an Illusion . Background Readings | PBS

No clear and unequivocal evidence of racism has been found in other cultures or in Europe before the Middle Ages. The identification of the Jews with the devil and witchcraft in the popular mind of the thirteenth and fourteenth centuries was perhaps the first sign of a racist view of the world.

Anyway god is Black. Thats where life started.

Last edited:

You dumbfuck retard. :lol: Thats not racism and btw you have to give me a better source than Wiki on this issue. Did you really think that Black Africans fighting other Black Africans was an example of racism or did you just expect others to believe that? :lol:

No clear and unequivocal evidence of racism has been found in other cultures or in Europe before the Middle Ages. The identification of the Jews with the devil and witchcraft in the popular mind of the thirteenth and fourteenth centuries was perhaps the first sign of a racist view of the world.

I love your source that claims that there was no sign of racism until the Middle Ages in Europe, despite the fact that China actually based their entire government on race for centuries before Europe even existed.

If you believe God created Man in His image, and genetics and anthropologists have traced homo sapiens (that's you and me) back 6 million years to Africa, you must accept that not only is God black, but non-blacks are simply evolutionarily different coming from less UV-intensive areas of the planet where darker skin pigment wasn't needed. Suppose I could lengthen this and make it more convoluted, but I'll keep it simple for the mini-minds who're gonna dispute it. :)

Seriously?

Tell me something, what genetic evidence do you have for the skin color of early hominids? Are you aware that current theory says the melinin is a realtively late development in human evolution, or that it was a direct response to the high level of skin cancer in the tropics?

Damn you are a fucking retard! Melanin is a relatively late development? Pretty please post your link. Melanin plays a huge role in the body not just the skin. It coats the cells. Its a natural semi-conductor that coats regions of your brain. It protects your DNA from UV rays. You cant reproduce without melanin. If it was relatively late there would be no humans dumbass. They would have died off before they got started. You cant be this stupid...can you?

I love your source that claims that there was no sign of racism until the Middle Ages in Europe, despite the fact that China actually based their entire government on race for centuries before Europe even existed.

No they didnt base it on race. I just told you that. I also told you to provide a better link than Wiki which anyone can make a BS claim like you just did. Anyway god is Black.

Last edited:

Seriously?

Damn you are a fucking retard! Melanin is a relatively late development? Pretty please post your link. Melanin plays a huge role in the body not just the skin. It coats the cells. Its a natural semi-conductor that coats regions of your brain. It protects your DNA from UV rays. You cant reproduce without melanin. If it was relatively late there would be no humans dumbass. They would have died off before they got started. You cant be this stupid...can you?

The idiot claimed that everyone was black 6 million years ago. If you want to argue he is right feel free to post something in defense of that absurd position, keep in mind while you do that that the earliest human only dates back 2.5 million years.

No they didnt base it on race. I just told you that. I also told you to provide a better link than Wiki which anyone can make a BS claim like you just did. Anyway god is Black.

Funny how you think Wiki isn't a real source when all you have is an NPR post.

Seriously?

The idiot claimed that everyone was black 6 million years ago. If you want to argue he is right feel free to post something in defense of that absurd position, keep in mind while you do that that the earliest human only dates back 2.5 million years.

Here you come with your deflections right on schedule. :lol:

Where did I address his comments? I'm calling you a retard for your statement dummy.

Are you aware that current theory says the melinin is a realtively late development in human evolution, or that it was a direct response to the high level of skin cancer in the tropics?

Do you have a link supporting that statement?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back