God is the only rational explanation for the existence of the universe.

Yes, guilty. I relied on an expert to form my opinion
No you didn't, else you would not have asserted it as fact, as your expert does not.
What is your scientific background?
I evolved from other, bipedal mammals.
So you have no scientific background?

I do.
I didn't say I had no scientific background. And nobody cares if you do, because a) nobody asked and b) nobody here is interviewing you for a sciencey job.

Yes, guilty. I relied on an expert to form my opinion
No you didn't, else you would not have asserted it as fact, as your expert does not.

I do.
I didn't say I had no scientific background. And nobody cares if you do, because a) nobody asked and b) nobody here is interviewing you for a sciencey job.
You didn't say you did.

I do.
You didn't say you did.
Right. I also did not say I was not the Unabomber.

Ding, you irritating joke of a human, an isolated systems matter cant interact with anything else besides its own "system". That would mean there is a border of some sort perfect enough enough to stop that.
That part right there contradicts the second law in the context you are using it. Its co tradicts it because you cant prove the universe is isolated. You trashing a THEORY for a THEORY is intellectually dishonest.
You are pathetic. Your collective raped your mind.
^ he mad
Our resident pseudo intellectual is at a loss for words :/

`
"Rationality" as defined by us three dimensional beings, is absolutely an inadequate gauge when trying to describe, a supreme divinity, its nature or purpose. Nonetheless, certain religions think they can. Amusing thought, in a mundane sort of way.
`

I do.
You didn't say you did.
Right. I also did not say I was not the Unabomber.
I wish you were the Unabomber. He was intelligent.

Look if you want to argue that the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics allows for an infinite acting or eternal universe, be my guest. It's your mistake to make. I'm getting ready to make Czernobog look pretty foolish. I'm just waiting to set the hook. If you want to take his place, bring it on.

Look if you want to argue that the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics allows for an infinite acting or eternal universe, be my guest
Okay:

An eternal universe may not have a "maximum" entropy state, by virtue of its own infiniteness.

I gotta tell ya...I didn't even break a sweat.

`
"Rationality" as defined by us three dimensional beings, is absolutely an inadequate gauge when trying to describe, a supreme divinity, its nature or purpose. Nonetheless, certain religions think they can. Amusing thought, in a mundane sort of way.
`
To argue that it is futile to ponder these things is wrong. My faith teaches that man can learn about our Creator by studying what he has created. Just like I can learn about you by studying what you created and I don't even have to know you were the one who created it. Just that it was created. I won't claim to know everything about you. Just like I won't claim to know everything about our Creator.

Look if you want to argue that the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics allows for an infinite acting or eternal universe, be my guest
Okay:

An eternal universe may not have a "maximum" entropy state, by virtue of its own infiniteness.

I gotta tell ya...I didn't even break a sweat.
What you just wrote doesn't even make sense.

The fate of an eternal universe is thermal equilibrium. Do you see thermal equillibrium?

Ding, you irritating joke of a human, an isolated systems matter cant interact with anything else besides its own "system". That would mean there is a border of some sort perfect enough enough to stop that.
That part right there contradicts the second law in the context you are using it. Its co tradicts it because you cant prove the universe is isolated. You trashing a THEORY for a THEORY is intellectually dishonest.
You are pathetic. Your collective raped your mind.
^ he mad
Our resident pseudo intellectual is at a loss for words :/
Do you feel better yet, TN?

No it isn't. all you are doing is making a circular argument.

Well, yours is a circular rebuttal....big whoop
But then it begs the question.....who created God ?

All I can say is, there's some really bizarre crap going one and we (humans) have no clue.

I tend to think we're in some kind of "matrix" thingy cause I've had that "dejavu" thing happen more than once.

:disagree: (with what I just said)
No one created God. I really have to laugh when atheists trot out that tired argument.
How did he come to be then?
Tell me you honestly don't know, and I might enlighten you. On the other hand, if you really don't know, then you don't even belong in this discussion. Do you?
I'm not sure I understand the difference between your two options.
Not a good start really.
Do I need to draw you a picture?

To argue that it is futile to ponder these things is wrong. My faith teaches that man can learn about our Creator by studying what he has created. Just like I can learn about you by studying what you created and I don't even have to know you were the one who created it. Just that it was created. I won't claim to know everything about you. Just like I won't claim to know everything about our Creator.
`
Understandable. I learned about such things in college, philosophy classes. I guess that means you never have read anything by Aquinas, such as the 'Summa Theologica'.
`

It does not matter if our universe has been expanding for an infinite time or has been expanding and crunching for an infinite time.

The thermodynamic response will be thermal equilibrium unless something else puts more energy into the isolated system.

`
Understandable. I learned about such things in college, philosophy classes. I guess that means you never have read anything by Aquinas, such as the 'Summa Theologica'.
`
I'm more self taught but I have read some Aquinas.

Did Aquinas believe it was a waste of time to ponder these things?

Well, yours is a circular rebuttal....big whoop
But then it begs the question.....who created God ?

All I can say is, there's some really bizarre crap going one and we (humans) have no clue.

I tend to think we're in some kind of "matrix" thingy cause I've had that "dejavu" thing happen more than once.

:disagree: (with what I just said)
No one created God. I really have to laugh when atheists trot out that tired argument.
How did he come to be then?
Tell me you honestly don't know, and I might enlighten you. On the other hand, if you really don't know, then you don't even belong in this discussion. Do you?
I'm not sure I understand the difference between your two options.
Not a good start really.
Do I need to draw you a picture?
Go on then

Forum List

Back