God never sanctioned religion.

There is no such thing as authentic religion from God.

the verbal accounting of Noah is authentic from the Almighty as a statement of religion if nothing else

... well, basically the game plan for the Spirit is to accomplish Admission to the Everlasting from whence it came before the physiology it relies on to survive in Garden Earth expires - to do so from Antiquity a parable is given to triumph in a manner to do so and that an Almighty awaits to give judgement to the undertaking before the Spirit is finally set free.

- you may call it whatever pleases your fancy.

- what I am saying is you may not say Jesus, biblicist is required to accomplish the admission.

I sure would not call it religion.

is that because there is nothing to worship, a bible ... to become a freed Spirit.

There is no such thing as authentic religion from God.

the verbal accounting of Noah is authentic from the Almighty as a statement of religion if nothing else

... well, basically the game plan for the Spirit is to accomplish Admission to the Everlasting from whence it came before the physiology it relies on to survive in Garden Earth expires - to do so from Antiquity a parable is given to triumph in a manner to do so and that an Almighty awaits to give judgement to the undertaking before the Spirit is finally set free.

- you may call it whatever pleases your fancy.

- what I am saying is you may not say Jesus, biblicist is required to accomplish the admission.

is that because there is nothing to worship, a bible ... to become a freed Spirit.

Nobody can get free of this man; its pre-destiny. I think we all are going to live with this God. Whether we want to or not.

If men are free, why do they need a god?
Mysteries are just science not yet understood.

God never sanctioned religion; religion sanctioned itself.

God never taught religion to any group of humans.

you seem lost in your own thread ...

the Spirits intuitive nature to survive is all that matters, any religion will work that allows its survival when the constraints of physiology are removed ...

suggestions from the Almighty might be taken into consideration, the Triumph of Good vs Evil - because admission to the Everlasting even without physiology according to the Almighty and rightfully so requires their permission or the Spirit will fail anyway ....

* all hail the Almighty and also everyone else involved.

God never taught religion to any group of humans.

you seem lost in your own thread ...

the Spirits intuitive nature to survive is all that matters, any religion will work that allows its survival when the constraints of physiology are removed ...

suggestions from the Almighty might be taken into consideration, the Triumph of Good vs Evil - because admission to the Everlasting even without physiology according to the Almighty and rightfully so requires their permission or the Spirit will fail anyway ....

* all hail the Almighty and also everyone else involved.

God is not giving humanity suggestions, nor is he asking anyone's permission; when God wants a human to do something, they do it; period. There are absolutely no choices involved. When God is involved, there are no other choices.

Christianity smuggled its way into religion as an after thought, probally as an insult. In Acts 11:26 " The disciples were first called Christians in Antioch ." They were " Called that" by others, they did not name themselves that, neither did Jesus or God name them Christians; the Romans did. The followers of Christ called themselves " The Way." Now the term " Christian" is thought of as if its holy. Its incredible how Christianity reveres its own name.

God never sanctioned religion, but he always gets blamed for the religious retardation that engulfs this planet.

Religion is the dagger that will stab this world in the heart and kill it!

Religion is the " Synagogue of satan" referred to in Rev. 3:9, and Christianity is at the drivers seat of that wreck on humanity. That is the real reason God has used religion for, to blind humanity and throw them into confusion.

God never sanctified religion; they sanctified themselves.

If you think about it, what on earth now is more dangerous than religion?

Forum List

Back