God says'"My thoughts and ways are not your thoughts and ways."

The wages of sin is death and hell BUT!!!! BUT!!!!=== 16 “ God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. 18 He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21 But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God.” JOHN 3:16-21

I prefer John Lennon.
OH!!! Really??? inho he is in hell today!!!and you wish to join him?? your choice!

How do you know he is in hell? Do you really want to make that judgment, knowing that God will apply the same judgment to yourself?

How do you know he is in hell? Do you really want to make that judgment, knowing that God will apply the same judgment to yourself?

ANYONE AND EVERYONE THAT REJECTS GOD AND MAKES THE CHOICE TO LIVE IN UNCONFESSED SIN IS IN HELL OR ON THE WAY!!! AND YOU???

I don't know his heart. He could have repented and I'd have no way of knowing. Because like all people, I can't read people's hearts. God could reveal it. But He has not.

The Lord commanded us to not judge unrighteously. If we do judge unrighteously, we are in sin. You are judging him unrighteously. You have not confessed this. By your very own reasoning and judgment you have announced to the world that you are either in hell or on the way.

Again, is this really a judgment you want to make? Why? Let God decide. Let Him determine where people end up for Eternity based on His standards. We can invite people to turn to the Lord, but only He can determine if people truly have or not. If we want to rush to judgment with others, He will rush to judgment with us.

Torture in Medieval Ages was not just moral but used commonly by both church and government. The murder of infidels, Jews, Muslims, and pagans was not only moral but was blessed by the church. The irradiation of native Americans in the 19th century was part of our manifest destiny. Today, it's called genocide.

Morality is constantly changing.

I was reading about base closings and found out that most military bases were actually Indian outposts. We needed forts to protect Americans against Indians.

Funny how history is re-written and no one knows or cares.

GOD'S WORD SAYS==What sorrow for those who say
that evil is good and good is evil,
that dark is light and light is dark,
that bitter is sweet and sweet is bitter.
What sorrow for those who are wise in their own eyes
and think themselves so clever.
What sorrow for those who are heroes at drinking wine
and boast about all the alcohol they can hold.
They take bribes to let the wicked go free,
and they punish the innocent.
Therefore, just as fire licks up stubble
and dry grass shrivels in the flame,
so their roots will rot
and their flowers wither.
For they have rejected the law of the Lord of Heaven’s Armies;
they have despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.
That is why the Lord’s anger burns against THEM. ISAIAH 5:20-25

Religious texts were written as a means to control the masses. Today, it's harder to do not because humans are less moral but because humans aren't as ignorant of the way the world works and our minds are much more advanced, generally.

an exclusive club of racist, haters and legit killers, Heaven sounds like Earth...with humans running it. Sorry old bean, my God is not a God of hate and inclusive dining.

Morality is arrived at and honed the more a species advances.

We learned that killing is bad, when we were smart enough to realize that there's always someone out there bigger and badder than you, and that "I don't want to die."

That was the easiest one to figure out, and the basics were all arrived at through simple intelligence just like that.

God says'"My thoughts and ways are not your thoughts and ways."
Isaiah 55:8-9
God says'"My thoughts and ways are not your thoughts and ways."====God says=="my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.
We are truly living in the last days before the return of the Lord Jesus! The world is in the process of throwing away all forms of discretion, decency, and morality. With 'the world's' approval many are living for their lusts in these last days. Marriage is no longer important as the covenant of marriage is breaking down. Why get married if it is OK just to live together? Men are lusting after women. Women are lusting after men. Men are lusting after men, and women are lusting after women. As a result many people have hurt themselves physically and spiritually as they pursue their immoral lifestyle. Good has become evil and evil has become good. This is very true in the area of sexual morality.
AIDS is truly one of the last days plagues upon the earth. It would never have reached its present level of widespread infections if it had not been for all the immoral fornicators who reject God's laws and morals.
What life could be better????????????THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD.==103 Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And all that is within me, bless His holy name.
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget none of His benefits;
Who pardons all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases;
Who redeems your life from the pit,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion;
Who satisfies your years with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle. psalm 103:1-5

Forum List

Back