God vs Athiesm: Which Is More Rationale?

Sorry, but maybe 60% of scientists at best think species evolve into other species.
Really? Where does that number come from?

According to Wikipedia:

The vast majority of the scientific community and academia supports evolutionary theory as the only explanation that can fully account for observations in the fields of biology, paleontology, molecular biology, genetics, anthropology, and others.[19][20][21][22][23] One 1987 estimate found that "700 scientists ... (out of a total of 480,000 U.S. earth and life scientists) ... give credence to creation-science".[24] A 1991 Gallup poll found that about 5% of American scientists (including those with training outside biology) identified themselves as creationists.[25][26]
How scientific of you.
Now let me go in and change the wiki paragraph.

Typical Christian, threatening others with violence and torture. :D Such loving peaceful people.

I am a Christian, I am born again...but. I am still human after all

I don't give a fuck about you, if you want to have abortions fine with me less liberal voters, I could care less if you find Jesus, if you don't, heaven will be less crowded :)

If there is a heaven, I highly doubt you would be there. Lol.

Read the bible dear, you only need to do one thing.

Again I am still human after fucking all.

I am covered... :)

There is no proof that when you die you don't simply cease to exist as a human being. The only "proof" you even existed is only in the memories of those that have known you, that are still alive. ...that and in your relies to this MB. Eventually they too will be lost in the history files and eventually dropped off for lack of use.

Not to worry though. When your brain ceases to get blood and oxygen you won't "feel" anything. There will no longer be a you at all. Your computer cord will be cut and the battery removed. No mo workie. Get it?

There is no proof

I see the proof everyday, I am the proof that god and Jesus is real.

Why do I say that?

Because at 51 years old god is not done with me yet...

I have raised more hell, drank more beer did more cocaine then the my friends, my 1st wife, my cousin...

Who all died in their late 30s and early 40s.

My life has been one hell of a journey, from chicago to South carolina to living in Arizona and back to South carolina.

Every mother fucking time I ask god are you done with me yet?

He answers nope...

I have another mission for you ..

God loves my attitude, he knows I will raise a little hell, but when he wants me to get serious and talk to someone, help someone , he can count on me.

For me to teach them something, for them to teach me something..

Or just give them a push...to set everything in motion.

Yes I know God, Jesus , the holy ghost and mother Mary is real and they do exist in spirit.

No other reasonable, logical explanation ..because I should have been dead or locked up for along time...years ago.

Your existence is only proof that society protects even the willfully ignorant.

I am a Christian, I am born again...but. I am still human after all

I don't give a fuck about you, if you want to have abortions fine with me less liberal voters, I could care less if you find Jesus, if you don't, heaven will be less crowded :)

There is no proof that when you die you don't simply cease to exist as a human being. The only "proof" you even existed is only in the memories of those that have known you, that are still alive. ...that and in your relies to this MB. Eventually they too will be lost in the history files and eventually dropped off for lack of use.

Not to worry though. When your brain ceases to get blood and oxygen you won't "feel" anything. There will no longer be a you at all. Your computer cord will be cut and the battery removed. No mo workie. Get it?

There is no proof

Why do I say that?

I have raised more hell, drank more beer did more cocaine then the my friends, my 1st wife, my cousin...

My life has been one hell of a journey, from chicago to South carolina to living in Arizona and back to South carolina.

He answers nope...

God loves my attitude, he knows I will raise a little hell, but when he wants me to get serious and talk to someone, help someone , he can count on me.

Yes I know God, Jesus , the holy ghost and mother Mary is real and they do exist in spirit.

No other reasonable, logical explanation ..because I should have been dead or locked up for along time...years ago.

Why would humans protect the elderly and handicapped? That is anti evolution.

Let me guess. Humans have evolved beyond evolution.

There is no proof

Why do I say that?

He answers nope...

Right. And some day we will evolve past the need to believe in fairy tales.

There is no proof

Why do I say that?

He answers nope...

:cuckoo:

Well, perhaps --- but I feel that the "theory" of evolution will persist...

We haven't unearthed the right places obviously to reveal the so called missing links. It could be that early forms of humanoids lived on the seashores because of the easy access to food items and the obvious dangers of storms that could have wiped them out from time to time leaving no "buried" remains. Who knows? The Idea that some "god" just plopped humans down on earth is just plain stupid. It COULD be possible that some ancient alien race visited earth and messed around with ape genetics developing a humanoid race which eventually became our ancestors. Maybe they came back to check on us and found out that we were hopelessly stupid and just gave up on the experiment. I don't know any better than anyone. I AM certain that there are no magical sky fairy elements at play. No Heaven, No Hell. Death is simply nothingness. People come back from some forms of "dying" within an hour or so but if there was a Jesus and he was dead for three days he stayed dead...anyone that believes differently is ignorant of basic biology.

No Heaven, No Hell. Death is simply nothingness.
...anyone that believes differently is ignorant of basic biology.
Agreed. Biological/mind death reflects the reorganization of matter.

Dualism is outdated in modern science and philosophy of mind theories of consciousness.

You misuse math, a tool.
Math needs rational concepts to manipulate.
Mathematics can predict odds of occurrences. Math is a tool and is used to support many scientific facts - it simply will not support evolution.
Math supports evolution much better than a made up concept of "God ".
No, it really doesn't. Math actually disproves evolution.
No, math does not disprove "evolution"; as i said before, you have to establish valid concepts before using tools like math.
How do you use math to prove God exists? I'd love to see your equation.
LOL.
Google it. It's called the mathematics of probabilities. It is a course taught in college.
You were completely unresponsive to my post.
Why don't you use math to prove "God"?
LOL!

Google it. It's called the mathematics of probabilities. It is a course taught in college.
There is absolutely no proof of a god. Only faith. There is plenty of scientific theory. And there are plenty of facts that support those positions. Don't believe me? There's this thing called gravity. It has been scientifically proven. Don't believe me? Get in a plane. Go to about 12,000 feet. Jump out without a parachute. See what happens. As you are falling to your certain death, ask your god to save you. See what happens.
Only the uneducated attempt to segregate science and God, the creator of science.
You are the one who is uneducated about science & modern philosophy, and who believes your imagination of "God" has anything to do with science.

Mathematics can predict odds of occurrences. Math is a tool and is used to support many scientific facts - it simply will not support evolution.
No, math does not disprove "evolution"; as i said before, you have to establish valid concepts before using tools like math.
LOL.
LOL!

I don't have to. Someone else has already done the math. Google it if you are really interested. I'm satisfied. You're the one with the problem.

LOL.
LOL!
I don't have to. Someone else has already done the math. Google it if you are really interested. I'm satisfied. You're the one with the problem.
Another deflection. If you make a claim, you support it, or you're full of shit.

LOL.
LOL!
Another deflection. If you make a claim, you support it, or you're full of shit.

Actually, I have the intelligence to research both sides of the issue for myself. I've already done it. I'm not interested in your beliefs or lack of beliefs. Why would you presume you matter in the least to me? You are one of the walking dead.

LOL.
LOL!
Actually, I have the intelligence to research both sides of the issue for myself. I've already done it. I'm not interested in your beliefs or lack of beliefs. Why would you presume you matter in the least to me? You are one of the walking dead.
Go ahead, keep deflecting, and continue demonstrating your ignorance and inability to debate.
Just like all religion dogma eaters who can't think for themselves ... rationally.

There is absolutely no proof of a god. Only faith. There is plenty of scientific theory. And there are plenty of facts that support those positions. Don't believe me? There's this thing called gravity. It has been scientifically proven. Don't believe me? Get in a plane. Go to about 12,000 feet. Jump out without a parachute. See what happens. As you are falling to your certain death, ask your god to save you. See what happens.
Only the uneducated attempt to segregate science and God, the creator of science.
You are the one who is uneducated about science & modern philosophy, and who believes your imagination of "God" has anything to do with science.
My God invented science.
A science that says explosions do not evolve into order on their own.

My God invented science.
What "God"?
Clearly, you are ignorant about modern science and philosophy, and support your ancient claim with ancient nonsense.

My God invented science.
So who invented your god? :dunno:

Sorry, but maybe 60% of scientists at best think species evolve into other species.
Really? Where does that number come from?

According to Wikipedia:

The vast majority of the scientific community and academia supports evolutionary theory as the only explanation that can fully account for observations in the fields of biology, paleontology, molecular biology, genetics, anthropology, and others.[19][20][21][22][23] One 1987 estimate found that "700 scientists ... (out of a total of 480,000 U.S. earth and life scientists) ... give credence to creation-science".[24] A 1991 Gallup poll found that about 5% of American scientists (including those with training outside biology) identified themselves as creationists.[25][26]
How scientific of you.
Now let me go in and change the wiki paragraph.
How very skeptical of you.

How about: 98% of scientists connected to the American Association for the Advancement of Science say they believe humans evolved

or: sufficient evidence exists in support of evolution to convince 99.85% of America's earth and life scientists that the theory is valid. Evolution is the key unifying theory that unifies many different branches of science, from cosmology to biology

Again, you claimed that "maybe 60% of scientists at best think species evolve into other species", I'm still curious as to where that number came from or is the 60% the number of the general US population? Evolution: 98 percent of scientists say they believe humans evolved over time, compared to 65 percent of the public.

My God invented science.
On the contrary, chaos converts to order on their own all the time with no God intervention required. Think of salt crystals forming from the random arrangement of Na and Cl atoms dissolved in water as the water evaporates.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1

Forum List

Back