God wants believers to live in the blessings of good health.

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
God wants believers to live in the blessings of good health.==http://www.awmi.net/tv/this_week

YES!!! God wants believers to live in good health.==Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers. 3 For I was very glad when brethren came and testified to your truth, that is, how you are walking in truth. 4 I have no greater joy than [a]this, to hear of my children walking in the truth. 3 john 1:2 ===Why would any believer want to argue with God's plan that believers live in health?

Jesus Initiates New Covenant
A.Plan for wholeness revealed at Passover Mt. 26:26
A.His Blood shed — for remission of sin
B.His Body broken — for healing
VI.Healing is in the Atonement
A.Christ came to redeem from both sin and sickness. I Jn.3:8
B.“Sozo,” Gr. an all inclusive word meaning forgiveness, health, healing, full deliverance from the curse.
C.Isaiah saw the pre-Calvary Christ Is. 53:5
Peter saw the post-Calvary Christ I Pt. 2:24
If we “were” healed then, then we “are” healed now.

1 Peter, talking about Jesus:
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
1 Peter 2:24

Notice how it says Jesus took stripes for your healing! It's yours! It's one of the things Jesus bought for you through His sacrifice! And this verse says, "Ye were healed" (emphasis mine)-past tense. This is such a clear statement that I wonder how any Christian could not believe that. But I've learned that many people don't let the Bible get in the way of their theology. Even some who believe God can heal don't believe He will or has already healed. They say things like, "Well, God heals but not all the time. Sometimes it's not His will." But it's hard to argue with a past-tense statement like that of 1 Peter 2:24.

It's taken from a prophecy Isaiah gave in Isaiah 53, which says,
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isaiah 53:5

Some people try to make this mean that Jesus only took stripes for our spiritual healing. Well, He did suffer for our spiritual health, but let's look at how the prophecy was fulfilled:

When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: [17] That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias [Isaiah] the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.
Matthew 8:16-17, brackets mine

This makes it clear that Jesus suffered for your healing. It belongs to you!
AW.

1 Peter, talking about Jesus:
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
1 Peter 2:24

Notice how it says Jesus took stripes for your healing! It's yours! It's one of the things Jesus bought for you through His sacrifice! And this verse says, "Ye were healed" (emphasis mine)-past tense. This is such a clear statement that I wonder how any Christian could not believe that. But I've learned that many people don't let the Bible get in the way of their theology. Even some who believe God can heal don't believe He will or has already healed. They say things like, "Well, God heals but not all the time. Sometimes it's not His will." But it's hard to argue with a past-tense statement like that of 1 Peter 2:24.

It's taken from a prophecy Isaiah gave in Isaiah 53, which says,
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Some people try to make this mean that Jesus only took stripes for our spiritual healing. Well, He did suffer for our spiritual health, but let's look at how the prophecy was fulfilled:

When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: [17] That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias [Isaiah] the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.
Matthew 8:16-17, brackets mine

This makes it clear that Jesus suffered for your healing. It belongs to you!
AW.

And death is still one per person so if we were healed from the curse and the law of sin and death then we would never die. Or if you didn't get the atonement and knew someone who died, would that mean that everyone is in hell?

Healing was provided for to show the earthly ministry of Jesus and it is provided for in the atonement for when we go to heaven.

2 Corinthians 12:8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me.

And the Lord didn't take it away from Paul. So you know something that Paul doesn't know?

So you would ignore God's Word to protect some wrong church doctrin????== Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 JOHN 1:2==Isaiah 53, which says,

So you would ignore God's Word to protect some wrong church doctrin????== Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 JOHN 1:2==Isaiah 53, which says,

I get it. My stepsister died because she wouldn't take her chemotherapy drugs because they make some people sterile and she wanted to have children. She was on the extreme end because the faith teachers were teaching her that it was a lack of faith to take medicine and it is a crime to tell people not to take their medicine. The doctor predicted that her cancer would come back, it came back with a vengeance and she died. That is why your heresy is so wrong. Paul tells timothy to take a little wine for his stomach which means take your medicine.

This heresy started with the mind science cults. It started with E.W. Kenyon and the mind science cults. It isn't Biblical Christianity.

If you want to teach it then maybe you should go to jail but I am not threatening you.

Romans 8:22 We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time.

Last edited:

I get it. My stepsister died because she wouldn't take her chemotherapy drugs because they make some people sterile and she wanted to have children. She was on the extreme end because the faith teachers were teaching her that it was a lack of faith to take medicine and it is a crime to tell people not to take their medicine. The doctor predicted that her cancer would come back, it came back with a vengeance and she died. That is why your heresy is so wrong. Paul tells timothy to take a little wine for his stomach which means take your medicine.

This heresy started with the mind science cults. It started with E.W. Kenyon and the mind science cults. It isn't Biblical Christianity.

If you want to teach it then maybe you should go to jail but I am not threatening you.

Romans 8:22 We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time.

Who but God knew your sister's mind? but if you have the courage to hear one of the best BIBLE teachings on how God wants believers well =watch and learn before you attack what you seem to know so little about!!!==http://www.awmi.net/tv/this_week

Who but God knew your sister's mind? but if you have the courage to hear one of the best BIBLE teachings on how God wants believers well =watch and learn before you attack what you seem to know so little about!!!==http://www.awmi.net/tv/this_week

I know the doctors were looking for the person responsible for the teaching so they could call the state to put the person in jail.

Argue all you want. It is a crime to teach otherwise.

Jesus said he came that we might have abundant life. All sickness is from the enemy, not God. God's will is that all are healed and remain well. Faith in God's word allows us to receive His healing. Jesus demonstrated that it was the Father's will, by healing all that came to Him. At Calvary Jesus paid the price for our health spirit, mind and body.

We receive the healing the same way we received forgiveness of sin, by believing God's word, confessing it true in our life and acting as though it were already accomplished.

Jesus said he came that we might have abundant life. All sickness is from the enemy, not God. God's will is that all are healed and remain well. Faith in God's word allows us to receive His healing. Jesus demonstrated that it was the Father's will, by healing all that came to Him. At Calvary Jesus paid the price for our health spirit, mind and body.

We receive the healing the same way we received forgiveness of sin, by believing God's word, confessing it true in our life and acting as though it were already accomplished.

The law of sin and death has not been repealed:

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

The wages of sin is death so you have to become sick and die one day. There are no exceptions.

WHY NOT DIE LIKE A BELIEVER??Yes!! Unless we go up in the very soon rapture,all will die, but how sweet the death of a believer can be, ripe in years,ready to just slip up to meet jesus not dieing in sickness,pain,crying and screaming as the unbeliever!!

WHY NOT DIE LIKE A BELIEVER??Yes!! Unless we go up in the very soon rapture,all will die, but how sweet the death of a believer can be, ripe in years,ready to just slip up to meet jesus not dieing in sickness,pain,crying and screaming as the unbeliever!!

Paul did die like a believer.
Peter did die like a believer.
They were martyred like believers.

How wrong you are!! how could you think Paul and Peter did not die like believers, they lived knowing that they would die as believers, in the will of God and their rewards would be eternal!!!Blessed are those who die in the Lord from now on. Yes, says the Spirit, they are blessed indeed, for they will rest from their hard work; for their good deeds follow them!” (NLT)

The death of a believer is precious to God.

Psalm 116:15
Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints. (NIV)

Believers belong to the Lord in heaven.

Romans 14:8
If we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord. (NIV)

Believers are citizens of heaven.

Philippians 3:20-21
But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body. (NIV)

We are saved today, if we believe in Jesus, as our Lord and Savior. 1 Peter 2: 24-25who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. 25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls. We have been saved, and we have been healed, by Jesus finished work on the cross. Sickness and death, are both parts of the punishment and curse, of disobedience to God’s laws. Galatians 3:13 13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: Jesus died for your sins, he also was beaten and bruised for your healing, and made a curse, so you and I could be made free from the curse. Isaiah53:4-5 Surely he hath borne our griefs,and carried our sorrows:yet we did esteem him stricken,smitten of God, and afflicted.5 But he was wounded for our transgressions,he was bruised for our iniquities:the chastisement of our peace was upon him;and with his stripes we are healed. Satan is the cause of disease, and sickness in the world, not God.

Forum List

Back