Godless democrat susan rice says its "problematic" that Secretary of State Pompeo is "overtly religious"

Outrageous and it illustrates how the democrats fall in line with marxist doctrine.

"Outrageous and it illustrates how the democrats fall in line with marxist doctrine. "

I agree with Rice....

I don't want my governmental leaders to be TOO religious with ANY religion....

I don't want extremist MUSLIMS or extremist CHRISTIANS trying to dictate THEIR morals and beliefs as the law of the land.

Laws and government should be based on logic and reason and be fair to EVERYONE regardless of religion.

When I see or hear some politician voicing his/her extreme religious beliefs I get worried....

Outrageous and it illustrates how the democrats fall in line with marxist doctrine.

The headline is totally wrong. Rice is an Episcopalian Christian. She even went to the National Cathedral School. What she actually said was:

"Mike Pompeo has been an overtly religious secretary of state, which in itself is problematic because again he's supposed to represent all of America, all of our religions," Rice told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow.

Excerpt from: Susan Rice: 'Problematic' for Pompeo to be 'overtly religious' secretary of state

Putting aside the fact that pompeo should not have been speaking at the RNC at all, and certainly not on an official trip on the taxpayers' dime, I think that she was addressing the problem of public officials who conduct their official business in accordance with their own private faith, rather than as a representative of all Americans regardless of faith. A public official must serve all the people.

Secretary of State is not an elected position. But if a candidate for an elected position were to assert that they would conduct the business of this position in strict accordance with their particular faith, wouldn't that put voters who disagree with the tenets of the candidate's faith in the awkward position of having to reject that candidate solely on the basis of this disagreement to avoid living under the tenets of the candidate's faith?
If you want to say who could be more religious then another then Progs are less so. We all do our thigs, but changing Christian doctrine to fit the times is not Christianity. That includes me to.

Was she the one who was caught trying to extort a foreign leader to rig our election? That`s what traitors do.
Is she not a christian as well?

in her statement she is criticizing Pompeo because he does not hide his religious belief....that is essentially what she is doing and irregardless of whether she is a person of faith her statement indicates something no Christian should do....going after a Christian who is not ashamed of his belief.

I find it "problematic" that she lied her ass off after Benghazi and uncovered Americans in the Obama/Biden illegal political spying operation. When it comes to morals to say she was the Street Walker for the corrupt Administration would be a smear to Street Walkers.

The headline is totally wrong. Rice is an Episcopalian Christian. She even went to the National Cathedral School. What she actually said was:

"Mike Pompeo has been an overtly religious secretary of state, which in itself is problematic because again he's supposed to represent all of America, all of our religions," Rice told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow.

Excerpt from: Susan Rice: 'Problematic' for Pompeo to be 'overtly religious' secretary of state

Putting aside the fact that pompeo should not have been speaking at the RNC at all, and certainly not on an official trip on the taxpayers' dime, I think that she was addressing the problem of public officials who conduct their official business in accordance with their own private faith, rather than as a representative of all Americans regardless of faith. A public official must serve all the people.

Secretary of State is not an elected position. But if a candidate for an elected position were to assert that they would conduct the business of this position in strict accordance with their particular faith, wouldn't that put voters who disagree with the tenets of the candidate's faith in the awkward position of having to reject that candidate solely on the basis of this disagreement to avoid living under the tenets of the candidate's faith?
If you want to say who could be more religious then another then Progs are less so. We all do our thigs, but changing Christian doctrine to fit the times is not Christianity. That includes me to.
Other than the Creed of the Apostles, doctrine does change with the times.

"Outrageous and it illustrates how the democrats fall in line with marxist doctrine. "

I agree with Rice....

I don't want my governmental leaders to be TOO religious with ANY religion....

I don't want extremist MUSLIMS or extremist CHRISTIANS trying to dictate THEIR morals and beliefs as the law of the land.

Laws and government should be based on logic and reason and be fair to EVERYONE regardless of religion.

When I see or hear some politician voicing his/her extreme religious beliefs I get worried....

What you want matters not...completely irrelevant as also your worthless life probably is.

Anyhow, all Americans have freedom of religion irregardless of the leftwingers desire to enslave everyone and deny them their constitutional right to practice their religion as they choose fit.

They are outraged because he gave his speech in Israel for political reasons, and politics should not be in this equation. Trump did this to attract the Jewish vote in America, and I don't know what kind of peace he has achieved.

no one knows better than Trump that American Jews are slaves of the democratic party....thus your b.s. makes no sense....whatsoever!

It's true.

His goD bothering tendencies get in the way of doing his job. Of course so do his tRump ass licking tendencies so I guess it's kind of a moot point, especially when you figure he's a republican and thus incapable of the job anyway.

Not even to mention it is a waste of time trying to talk to them.

Kinda like trying to talk to Afro Americans....too biased to communicate with in a logical or productive manner.....it is what it is.....some folks will just never see the light and think if they continue to use violence that they will eventually win as in people will give into them....well they might have a point...that is what seems to be happening in the USA as we speak.
One sided conversations with narrow minded walls usually gets you nowhere- black people and Palestinians see through the rhetoric. At some point anyone gets pushed enough they will fight back.

Obviously you do not know the history....it is beyond stupid to attempt to talk about something of which you have no knoledge O ignorant one.

Quit wasting board space.

It's true.

His goD bothering tendencies get in the way of doing his job. Of course so do his tRump ass licking tendencies so I guess it's kind of a moot point, especially when you figure he's a republican and thus incapable of the job anyway.

Take a hike and try and find someone stupid enough to listen to your worthless diatribe.

Was she the one who was caught trying to extort a foreign leader to rig our election? That`s what traitors do.

Are you not even more stupid than she is?

I care not whether she is a christian, phoney christian or muslim sympatherizer....she is dumb as a rock and you two should keep company...farr farr away beyond the sunset.

It's true.

Take a hike and try and find someone stupid enough to listen to your worthless diatribe.
Lol, you just read it, kiddo!

images (9).jpeg

It's true.

View attachment 380695

Only because I have been called to expose satanic activity on this board.

It's true.

View attachment 380695

Only because I have been called to expose satanic activity on this board.
Lol, religious people are funny.

They are outraged because he gave his speech in Israel for political reasons, and politics should not be in this equation. Trump did this to attract the Jewish vote in America, and I don't know what kind of peace he has achieved.

no one knows better than Trump that American Jews are slaves of the democratic party....thus your b.s. makes no sense....whatsoever!
Trump doesn't think so and this is why he is going through all these gyrations in Israel. He is a self-serving person
and he thinks this will help him with the Jewish vote or he wouldn't do it.

Are you not even more stupid than she is?

I care not whether she is a christian, phoney christian or muslim sympatherizer....she is dumb as a rock and you two should keep company...farr farr away beyond the sunset.

Rice is very bright, accomplished, and experienced. You are the one who voted for the orange whore and piggypence, two of the dumbest people on the planet.

What is this bullshit about "satanic activity" on USMB? You radical right-wing fundies are hilarious at times. Christian doctrine has been all over the place since the inception of Christianity. There never has been one single "Christian doctrine." People have ideas other than those proffered by a fundie Protestant preacher or a pope.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back