Godly Women take note

Not part of the mainstream, at least not the ms around here.

Kirk Cameron on marriage: Wives should submit to husbands no matter how they are being treated

Is this fellow a mainstream thinker or are his views from the extreme part of the faith. I believe that his views are from that part of the Bible that we can all ignore.

Is a part of the bible we can all ignore like pretty much all of the bonkers shit in Leviticus about clothes of different clothes, selling daughters in to slavery, no menstruating women in church and men having long hair being sinners? Apart from the bit about being gay that IS THE HEART OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH!!!!

“Wives are to honor and respect and follow their husband’s lead, not to tell their husband how he ought to be a better husband,” he opined. “When each person gets their part right, regardless of how their spouse is treating them, there is hope for real change in their marriage.” - KC

Point seems to be changing to create a stronger marriage, not accepting bad behavior. But continue to vilify pussboy.

And that's coming from an Atheist.

When Europe crumbles into disarray, you will only have yourself to thank Tommy.

Kirk Cameron on marriage: Wives should submit to husbands no matter how they are being treated

Is this fellow a mainstream thinker or are his views from the extreme part of the faith. I believe that his views are from that part of the Bible that we can all ignore.

Is a part of the bible we can all ignore like pretty much all of the bonkers shit in Leviticus about clothes of different clothes, selling daughters in to slavery, no menstruating women in church and men having long hair being sinners? Apart from the bit about being gay that IS THE HEART OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH!!!!
Didnt know about all of that.Was thinking about shellfish if I am honest.

No. This is a guy who is worth about 20 million dollars and has never actually had to live in the rest of society. He can paint his world any color he wants and do so with the luxury of picking up and walking away any time he wants.

It is interesting that the right wingers on here understand that nowadays we ignore this kind of thing in the Bible, stuff that is a couple of thousand years old, but they think all Muslims still adhere to the same kind of thing in the Koran, which is nearly as old. Talk about crazy.

• Husbands and wives be subordinate to one another out of reverence for Christ.
  • Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ loved the Church and handed himself over for her...
  • Husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.
  • For no one hates his own flesh but rather nourishes and cherishes it.

Has Kirk Cameron addressed these verses? Why does everyone overlook that first verse, that the couple should be subordinate to one another? I am sure Paul heard the clamor of the women in his own day: WHY SHOULD I BE SUBORDINATE TO HIM! (Women get why husbands should be subordinate to them. ;) )

So Paul explains. (I would have put it more baldly: Women, why should you be as subordinate to your husband as he is to you? Because insisting on your own way every single time turns you into a shrew. Is that your goal in life, or do you aspire to something greater?)

Anyway, I would hope Cameron pays greater attention to the verses I listed as they pertain to him--and regard the verses addressed to the wife as none of his business. Paul wasn't talking to him at that point, but to her. Therefore, let him mind his own business--because as we observe, that should be more than sufficient for him to handle.

• Husbands and wives be subordinate to one another out of reverence for Christ.
  • Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ loved the Church and handed himself over for her...
  • Husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.
  • For no one hates his own flesh but rather nourishes and cherishes it.

Has Kirk Cameron addressed these verses? Why does everyone overlook that first verse, that the couple should be subordinate to one another? I am sure Paul heard the clamor of the women in his own day: WHY SHOULD I BE SUBORDINATE TO HIM! (Women get why husbands should be subordinate to them. ;) )

So Paul explains. (I would have put it more baldly: Women, why should you be as subordinate to your husband as he is to you? Because insisting on your own way every single time turns you into a shrew. Is that your goal in life, or do you aspire to something greater?)

Anyway, I would hope Cameron pays greater attention to the verses I listed as they pertain to him--and regard the verses addressed to the wife as none of his business. Paul wasn't talking to him at that point, but to her. Therefore, let him mind his own business--because as we observe, that should be more than sufficient for him to handle.
Kirk Cameron is a 3rd rate Hollywood actor. Who on Earth gives a shit what he thinks about anything?

It's like caring what the guy who runs the deli counter down at your local supermarket thinks. Why would you care?

No. This is a guy who is worth about 20 million dollars and has never actually had to live in the rest of society. He can paint his world any color he wants and do so with the luxury of picking up and walking away any time he wants.
I doubt he is worth $20 million or "can paint his world any color he wants and do so with the luxury of picking up and walking away any time he wants." He's failed 3rd rate actor.

Here's the type of person Cameron is, trying to cash in on the sex scandal involving Cosby. Suddenly Cosby rapes teenage boys? Sure.

Kirk Cameron Files Sex Abuse Charges on Bill Cosby

Last edited:
Kirk Cameron is a 3rd rate Hollywood actor. Who on Earth gives a shit what he thinks about anything?

It's like caring what the guy who runs the deli counter down at your local supermarket thinks. Why would you care?

I agree that the greater majority of us simply shrug off Kirk Cameron. The hitch is that Cameron is given a wide public platform whereas the guy running the deli counter is not.

Forum List

Back