GOD'S plan through the Ages!!!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
God's Plan through the Ages
By David James

In eternity past, the triune God determined to establish a kingdom of righteousness in which his glory, his holiness, his justice, as well as his grace, mercy and love would be on display throughout all eternity. So, he created the physical universe as the realm of his kingdom, with this earth being the focal point. Then he created the angels and mankind to be his subjects in the kingdom.

The highest angel, who is now known as Satan, "the adversary," in pride determined to set himself above God and swept a third of the angelic host along in his rebellion. Then he turned his attention to Adam and Eve, who were to be God's regents over the earthly realm of his kingdom. He successfully enticed them to fall into sin and when they disobeyed God, they brought spiritual and physical death upon themselves and all their descendants, while plunging the entire creation into chaos. As a result, Satan became the temporary ruler of this world.

Genesis chapter three through Revelation chapter twenty is a historical and prophetic record of God's gracious and loving plan to bring redemption to mankind and restoration to the creation. The Scriptures also reveal that Satan has desperately tried to prevent God from establishing His kingdom upon the earth.

As part of his plan, God raised up a new nation to be his people, the nation of Israel, through which the Redeemer would come-His son, the Lord Jesus Christ, God-in-the-flesh. The opportunity for man to be restored in his relationship with God came through Christ's death on the cross as he became the substitutionary sacrifice for the sins of mankind, and his resurrection would guarantee eternal life to all who turn to him in faith. During the present phase of God's plan, Christ is building His church, which is made up of all believers in Him. One of the primary tasks of the church is to take the gospel, the good news of this offer of salvation, to all the world. Then, at the end of this age, Christ will catch up all believers in Him (born-again Christians), both living and dead to meet him in the air, to be with him forever. This is known as the rapture of the church and is the next event on God's prophetic calendar.

The rapture will be followed by a seven-year period of time, when Satan will make another attempt to establish his own kingdom on the earth, using a man whom he will empower, known as the antichrist. During this sevenyear period of tribulation God will pour out his wrath upon the earth as judgment against mankind for their rebellion against him.

But God will once again turn his attention to the nation of Israel, to bring her to repentance and to use the nation to call the world to repentance as He prepares to establish his kingdom on the earth. Many Jews and Gentiles will come to salvation during those seven years, but when Christ returns to the earth at the end of that time, those who have refused to turn to the Him will be taken away to judgment.

Immediately after the Lord's return, Satan will be bound for 1000 years, during which time Christ will establish his kingdom, ruling from the throne of David in the rebuilt temple of God in Jerusalem.

At the end of Christ's millennial reign, Satan will be set free briefly and he will incite a final rebellion of the nations against God, which will be crushed instantly as God rains fire down upon them. Satan will then be cast into the lake of fire as the unbelievers from all the ages are brought before a great white throne to be judged. After all unbelievers are judged guilty by God, they, too, will also be cast into the lake of fire for eternity. After the final judgment, God will destroy the present heavens and earth, replacing them with a new creation, with a new Jerusalem, in which he will establish his eternal kingdom of righteousness, where his people will enjoy him forever.

god's plan through the ages
by david james

in eternity past, the triune god determined to establish a kingdom of righteousness in which his glory, his holiness, his justice, as well as his grace, mercy and love would be on display throughout all eternity. So, he created the physical universe as the realm of his kingdom, with this earth being the focal point. Then he created the angels and mankind to be his subjects in the kingdom.

The highest angel, who is now known as satan, "the adversary," in pride determined to set himself above god and swept a third of the angelic host along in his rebellion. Then he turned his attention to adam and eve, who were to be god's regents over the earthly realm of his kingdom. He successfully enticed them to fall into sin and when they disobeyed god, they brought spiritual and physical death upon themselves and all their descendants, while plunging the entire creation into chaos. As a result, satan became the temporary ruler of this world.

Genesis chapter three through revelation chapter twenty is a historical and prophetic record of god's gracious and loving plan to bring redemption to mankind and restoration to the creation. The scriptures also reveal that satan has desperately tried to prevent god from establishing his kingdom upon the earth.

As part of his plan, god raised up a new nation to be his people, the nation of israel, through which the redeemer would come-his son, the lord jesus christ, god-in-the-flesh. The opportunity for man to be restored in his relationship with god came through christ's death on the cross as he became the substitutionary sacrifice for the sins of mankind, and his resurrection would guarantee eternal life to all who turn to him in faith. During the present phase of god's plan, christ is building his church, which is made up of all believers in him. One of the primary tasks of the church is to take the gospel, the good news of this offer of salvation, to all the world. Then, at the end of this age, christ will catch up all believers in him (born-again christians), both living and dead to meet him in the air, to be with him forever. This is known as the rapture of the church and is the next event on god's prophetic calendar.

The rapture will be followed by a seven-year period of time, when satan will make another attempt to establish his own kingdom on the earth, using a man whom he will empower, known as the antichrist. During this sevenyear period of tribulation god will pour out his wrath upon the earth as judgment against mankind for their rebellion against him.

But god will once again turn his attention to the nation of israel, to bring her to repentance and to use the nation to call the world to repentance as he prepares to establish his kingdom on the earth. Many jews and gentiles will come to salvation during those seven years, but when christ returns to the earth at the end of that time, those who have refused to turn to the him will be taken away to judgment.

Immediately after the lord's return, satan will be bound for 1000 years, during which time christ will establish his kingdom, ruling from the throne of david in the rebuilt temple of god in jerusalem.

At the end of christ's millennial reign, satan will be set free briefly and he will incite a final rebellion of the nations against god, which will be crushed instantly as god rains fire down upon them. Satan will then be cast into the lake of fire as the unbelievers from all the ages are brought before a great white throne to be judged. After all unbelievers are judged guilty by god, they, too, will also be cast into the lake of fire for eternity. After the final judgment, god will destroy the present heavens and earth, replacing them with a new creation, with a new jerusalem, in which he will establish his eternal kingdom of righteousness, where his people will enjoy him forever.

good to see a overview of what god's plan is!!!

JUDGEMENT DAY!!!== Then the devil, who had deceived them, was thrown into the fiery lake of burning sulfur, joining the beast and the false prophet. There they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

The Final Judgment

11 And I saw a great white throne and the one sitting on it. The earth and sky fled from his presence, but they found no place to hide. 12 I saw the dead, both great and small, standing before God’s throne. And the books were opened, including the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to what they had done, as recorded in the books. 13 The sea gave up its dead, and death and the grave gave up their dead. And all were judged according to their deeds. 14 Then death and the grave were thrown into the lake of fire. This lake of fire is the second death. 15 And anyone whose name was not found recorded in the Book of Life was thrown into the lake of fire.
Revelation 20:10-15

The New Jerusalem= HEAVEN ON THE RE-NEWED EARTH FOR ETERNITY!

21 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the old heaven and the old earth had disappeared. And the sea was also gone. 2 And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven like a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

3 I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, “Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them. 4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.”

5 And the one sitting on the throne said, “Look, I am making everything new!” And then he said to me, “Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true.” 6 And he also said, “It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega—the Beginning and the End. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life. 7 All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be my children.

8 “But cowards, unbelievers, the corrupt, murderers, the immoral, those who practice witchcraft, idol worshipers, and all liars—their fate is in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

9 Then one of the seven angels who held the seven bowls containing the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come with me! I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.”

10 So he took me in the Spirit to a great, high mountain, and he showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God. 11 It shone with the glory of God and sparkled like a precious stone—like jasper as clear as crystal. 12 The city wall was broad and high, with twelve gates guarded by twelve angels. And the names of the twelve tribes of Israel were written on the gates. 13 There were three gates on each side—east, north, south, and west. 14 The wall of the city had twelve foundation stones, and on them were written the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15 The angel who talked to me held in his hand a gold measuring stick to measure the city, its gates, and its wall. 16 When he measured it, he found it was a square, as wide as it was long. In fact, its length and width and height were each 1,400 miles.17 Then he measured the walls and found them to be 216 feet thick (according to the human standard used by the angel).

18 The wall was made of jasper, and the city was pure gold, as clear as glass. 19 The wall of the city was built on foundation stones inlaid with twelve precious stones: the first was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald, 20 the fifth onyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, the twelfth amethyst.

21 The twelve gates were made of pearls—each gate from a single pearl! And the main street was pure gold, as clear as glass.

22 I saw no temple in the city, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 And the city has no need of sun or moon, for the glory of God illuminates the city, and the Lamb is its light. 24 The nations will walk in its light, and the kings of the world will enter the city in all their glory. 25 Its gates will never be closed at the end of day because there is no night there. 26 And all the nations will bring their glory and honor into the city. 27 Nothing evil will be allowed to enter, nor anyone who practices shameful idolatry and dishonesty—but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.
Revelation ch. 21

HEAVEN FOR ETERNITY HERE ON THE RE-NEWED EARTH==Then the angel showed me a river with the water of life, clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 It flowed down the center of the main street. On each side of the river grew a tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, with a fresh crop each month. The leaves were used for medicine to heal the nations.

3 No longer will there be a curse upon anything. For the throne of God and of the Lamb will be there, and his servants will worship him. 4 And they will see his face, and his name will be written on their foreheads. 5 And there will be no night there—no need for lamps or sun—for the Lord God will shine on them. And they will reign forever and ever.

6 Then the angel said to me, “Everything you have heard and seen is trustworthy and true. The Lord God, who inspires his prophets,has sent his angel to tell his servants what will happen soon.”

Jesus Is Coming

7 “Look, I am coming soon! Blessed are those who obey the words of prophecy written in this book.

“Look, I am coming soon, bringing my reward with me to repay all people according to their deeds. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.”

14 Blessed are those who wash their robes. They will be permitted to enter through the gates of the city and eat the fruit from the tree of life. 15 Outside the city are the dogs—the sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idol worshipers, and all who love to live a lie.

16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this message for the churches. I am both the source of David and the heir to his throne. I am the bright morning star.”

17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come.” Let anyone who hears this say, “Come.” Let anyone who is thirsty come. Let anyone who desires drink freely from the water of life. 18 And I solemnly declare to everyone who hears the words of prophecy written in this book: If anyone adds anything to what is written here, God will add to that person the plagues described in this book. 19 And if anyone removes any of the words from this book of prophecy, God will remove that person’s share in the tree of life and in the holy city that are described in this book.

20 He who is the faithful witness to all these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon!”

Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!

GOD'S plan through the Ages!!! had no portion whereby GISMYS is going to knacker folks' ears off.

UNBELIEVERS!!! READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT GOD'S plan is through the ages
by david james

in eternity past, the triune god determined to establish a kingdom of righteousness in which his glory, his holiness, his justice, as well as his grace, mercy and love would be on display throughout all eternity. So, he created the physical universe as the realm of his kingdom, with this earth being the focal point. Then he created the angels and mankind to be his subjects in the kingdom.

The highest angel, who is now known as satan, "the adversary," in pride determined to set himself above god and swept a third of the angelic host along in his rebellion. Then he turned his attention to adam and eve, who were to be god's regents over the earthly realm of his kingdom. He successfully enticed them to fall into sin and when they disobeyed god, they brought spiritual and physical death upon themselves and all their descendants, while plunging the entire creation into chaos. As a result, satan became the temporary ruler of this world.

Genesis chapter three through revelation chapter twenty is a historical and prophetic record of god's gracious and loving plan to bring redemption to mankind and restoration to the creation. The scriptures also reveal that satan has desperately tried to prevent god from establishing his kingdom upon the earth.

As part of his plan, god raised up a new nation to be his people, the nation of israel, through which the redeemer would come-his son, the lord jesus christ, god-in-the-flesh. The opportunity for man to be restored in his relationship with god came through christ's death on the cross as he became the substitutionary sacrifice for the sins of mankind, and his resurrection would guarantee eternal life to all who turn to him in faith. During the present phase of god's plan, christ is building his church, which is made up of all believers in him. One of the primary tasks of the church is to take the gospel, the good news of this offer of salvation, to all the world. Then, at the end of this age, christ will catch up all believers in him (born-again christians), both living and dead to meet him in the air, to be with him forever. This is known as the rapture of the church and is the next event on god's prophetic calendar.

The rapture will be followed by a seven-year period of time, when satan will make another attempt to establish his own kingdom on the earth, using a man whom he will empower, known as the antichrist. During this sevenyear period of tribulation god will pour out his wrath upon the earth as judgment against mankind for their rebellion against him.

But god will once again turn his attention to the nation of israel, to bring her to repentance and to use the nation to call the world to repentance as he prepares to establish his kingdom on the earth. Many jews and gentiles will come to salvation during those seven years, but when christ returns to the earth at the end of that time, those who have refused to turn to the him will be taken away to judgment.

Immediately after the lord's return, satan will be bound for 1000 years, during which time christ will establish his kingdom, ruling from the throne of david in the rebuilt temple of god in jerusalem.

At the end of christ's millennial reign, satan will be set free briefly and he will incite a final rebellion of the nations against god, which will be crushed instantly as god rains fire down upon them. Satan will then be cast into the lake of fire as the unbelievers from all the ages are brought before a great white throne to be judged. After all unbelievers are judged guilty by god, they, too, will also be cast into the lake of fire for eternity. After the final judgment, god will destroy the present heavens and earth, replacing them with a new creation, with a new jerusalem, in which he will establish his eternal kingdom of righteousness, where his people will enjoy him forever.
good to see a overview of what god's plan is!!!

BIBLE PROPHECY FOR THESE END DAYS!!!===http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lqk3XdMkDY

The Bible says Jesus will return to this earth at the end of seven years of great Tribulation. He will return to the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem from which He ascended into heaven. This will occur when the Jewish people have come to the end of themselves as a result of the persecution they experienced in the Tribulation, motivating them to turn their hearts to God. That is one of the fundamental purposes of the Tribulation. There are several purposes, but one is to bring the Jewish people to the end of themselves so that they will no longer look to the United States or anybody else, but they will turn their hearts to God because that's the only person they will have to turn to.

When Jesus comes, we are told, the remnant of the Jews will look upon Him whom they have pierced and they will weep and they will mourn as over the loss of an only son. They will look upon Yeshua and they will cry out, "Baruch haba b'Shem Adonai," which means, "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord." A great remnant of the Jewish people will be saved on that day. In fact, Jesus said He would not return until the Jewish people are willing to say, "Baruch haba b'Shem Adonia."

At that point Jesus will speak a supernatural word and the Antichrist and his forces will be destroyed in the Valley of Armageddon. There is no such thing as the Battle of Armageddon. It doesn't exist. Jesus doesn't send some army out against the Antichrist and his armies. He just speaks a supernatural word. After all, this is the One who spoke and the whole universe came into existence. Jesus will speak and the Antichrist and his forces will drop dead. Their tongues will melt in their mouths, their eyeballs in their sockets, and their skin will drop off. It's no wonder that the Valley of Armageddon will be filled with blood as deep as a horses bridle for a distance of 200 miles. There's going to be hundreds of millions of people in that valley when Jesus Christ speaks.

Jesus will then resurrect the Old Testament saints. You see, the Old Testament saints are not a part of the Bride of Christ. When the Rapture occurs, that's for the Church. The Church is the Bride of Christ. The Old Testament Saints according to Daniel 12 will be resurrected at the end of the Tribulation at the Second Coming of Jesus. They will be resurrected as will the Tribulation martyrs, and they will receive their glorified bodies at that point.

Jesus will then judge all of those who are still left alive at the end of the Tribulation - both the Gentiles and the Jews -All left alive will be judged at the Sheep-Goat Judgment. The saved will be allowed to enter the Millennium in the flesh, but those who are not saved will be consigned to death and to Hell

UNBELIEVERS!!! READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT GOD'S plan is through the ages
by david james

In eternity past, the triune God determined to establish a kingdom of righteousness in which His glory, his holiness, his justice, as well as his grace, mercy and love would be on display throughout all eternity. So, he created the physical universe as the realm of his kingdom, with this earth being the focal point. Then he created the angels and mankind to be his subjects in the kingdom.

As part of his plan, God raised up a new nation to be his people, the nation of israel, through which the redeemer would come-his son, the lord jesus christ, God-in-the-flesh. The opportunity for man to be restored in his relationship with God came through christ's death on the cross as he became the substitutionary sacrifice for the sins of mankind, and his resurrection would guarantee eternal life to all who turn to him in faith. During the present phase of god's plan, christ is building his church, which is made up of all believers in him. One of the primary tasks of the church is to take the gospel, the good news of this offer of salvation, to all the world. Then, at the end of this age, Christ will catch up all believers in him (born-again christians), both living and dead to meet him in the air, to be with him forever. This is known as the rapture of the church and is the next event on God's prophetic calendar.

The rapture will be followed by a seven-year period of time, when satan will make another attempt to establish his own kingdom on the earth, using a man whom he will empower, known as the antichrist. During this sevenyear period of tribulation God will pour out his wrath upon the earth as judgment against mankind for their rebellion against him.

But God will once again turn his attention to the nation of israel, to bring her to repentance and to use the nation to call the world to repentance as he prepares to establish His kingdom on the earth. Many Jews and gentiles will come to salvation during those seven years, but when Christ returns to the earth at the end of that time, those who have refused to turn to the Him will be taken away to judgment.

Immediately after the Lord's return, satan will be bound for 1000 years, during which time Christ will establish His kingdom, ruling from the throne of david in the rebuilt temple of God in Jerusalem.

At the end of Christ's millennial reign, satan will be set free briefly and he will incite a final rebellion of the nations against God, which will be crushed instantly as god rains fire down upon them. Satan will then be cast into the lake of fire as the unbelievers from all the ages are brought before a great white throne to be judged. After all unbelievers are judged guilty by God, they, too, will also be cast into the lake of fire for eternity. After the final judgment, God will destroy the present heavens and earth, replacing them with a new creation, with a new Jerusalem, in which he will establish His eternal kingdom of righteousness, where His people will enjoy Him forever.
good to see a overview of what God's plan is!!!
BELIEVE AND YOU CHOSE LIFE!!!

Again, God the Almighty, the great God that can't even control his angels or what happens on Earth...Not so much in greatness as in a legend of being a weak God..

GOD SAW JESUS ON THE CROSS BEFORE CREATION.==God has shown us a different way to heaven—not by “being good enough” and trying to keep his laws, but by a new way (though not new, really, for the Scriptures told about it long ago). Now God says he will accept and acquit us—declare us “not guilty”—if we trust Jesus Christ to take away our sins. And we all can be saved in this same way, by coming to Christ, no matter who we are or what we have been like. 23 Yes, all have sinned; all fall short of God’s glorious ideal; 24 yet now God declares us “not guilty” of offending him if we trust in Jesus Christ, who in his kindness freely takes away our sins.

25 For God sent Christ Jesus to take the punishment for our sins and to end all God’s anger against us. He used Christ’s blood and our faith as the means of saving us from his wrath. In this way he was being entirely fair, even though he did not punish those who sinned in former times. For he was looking forward to the time when Christ would come and take away those sins. 26 And now in these days also he can receive sinners in this same way because Jesus took away their sins.

But isn’t this unfair for God to let criminals go free, and say that they are innocent? No, for he does it on the basis of their trust in Jesus who took away their sins.

27 Then what can we boast about doing to earn our salvation? Nothing at all. Why? Because our acquittal is not based on our good deeds; it is based on what Christ has done and our faith in him. 28 So it is that we are saved by faith in Christ and not by the good things we do.

29 And does God save only the Jews in this way? No, the Gentiles, too, may come to him in this same manner. 30 God treats us all the same; all, whether Jews or Gentiles, are acquitted if they have faith. 31 Well then, if we are saved by faith, does this mean that we no longer need obey God’s laws? Just the opposite! In fact, only when we trust Jesus can we truly obey him.
Romans 3:22-31

Forum List

Back