God's presence? Yeah... I can't see any other potential explanation for it.

Good point. Intelligence must create.

I think you missed the point.

is this a sign from God and if so what is he saying?

images

LOL! I so adore the sweeter ironies.

To be sure the point was missed, but it wasn't me that missed it.

"It" ... is a sign created by God ... which stems from eons of evolutionary progression of God's creation, wherein the intelligence provided has evolved to the degree which provides for such expressions.

(These are all very basic concepts... you should not be struggling with them, like this. Yet it is clear that ya are... . What's the problem?)

A "perfect shape of a cross"???? What utter nonsense. Micro bursts of cross winds happen all of the time. The cloud formations in the picture are a very comon occurance when moist air reaches a certain altitude and the invisible water droplets freeze into ice crystals. It is totally predictable as temperature decreases 3.5 degrees for every one thousand feet.

The only thing the report verifies is that Christians are morons.

LOL!

The PERFECT place for "There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see." Understanding the physical laws that created the cloud, does not explain away the obvious intelligence behind the very specific time, place and oh so distinct shape of that cloud.

Now, is it a natural occurrence? Of course... nothing can be more natural than Nature, right?
That's nothin'. If you really wanna see De'heyzeus, look to the toast.

Why It s Perfectly Normal to See Jesus in Toast

Can I offer that you religious extremists really are a danger to yourselves and others.

I don't know... can you?

HEY! Let's test it and find out!

Now you've asserted, somewhat emphatically, that those who seek alignment with the God; OKA: the creator of the universe, towards fulfillment of their own lives and you find that this represents an extreme perspective and that such is SO extreme that such represents a anger to one's self and others.

On what basis do you rest that assertion?

(Now, to be perfectly honest, I ask the question as a means to help you demonstrate that, in fact, you cannot... .)
In fact, you hyper-religious types are not the accepting, accommodating people you would pretend to be. More often than not, you're the anti-science, anti-human and immoral loons who are convinced that their particular worldview of fear and superstition must be imposed on others.

LOL!

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

It is as consistent as the sun rising... there is not a single anti-theist anywhere on this planet that can sustain ANY ELEMENT of ANYTHING THEY SAY!

What's more, is that even as they proclaim their irrational perspective, wherein they claim that others are determined to impose their views on others, the Anti-Theist DOES SO, IN THE DIRECT EFFORT TO IMPOSE THEIR VIEWS ON OTHERS!

Hysterical... .
Were you really so befuddled you couldn't formulate a single, coherent response?

Hey, look at what I found in my toast this morning.

jesustoast.jpg

It's a miracle!

"God's presence? Yeah... I can't see any other potential explanation for it."

That's good enough for me! Where do I sign up to be a Christian?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're there... sign up.

Now with that said... you seem determined to advance some vacuous implications. Yet you clearly also need to imply that you're a person of considerable intellectual means.

The problem is that a person of such means, would set forth a valid point, not a feckless implication, set upon a lame sarcastic point.

HMmmm... Now what should we make of THAT?

images

"It" ... is a sign created by God ... which stems from eons of evolutionary progression of God's creation, wherein the intelligence provided has evolved to the degree which provides for such expressions.

(These are all very basic concepts... you should not be struggling with them, like this. Yet it is clear that ya are... . What's the problem?)
Do you really need a very, umm, Caucasian looking De'heyzeus on a slice of toast to convince you tour gawds are real?

LOL!

The PERFECT place for "There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see." Understanding the physical laws that created the cloud, does not explain away the obvious intelligence behind the very specific time, place and oh so distinct shape of that cloud.

Now, is it a natural occurrence? Of course... nothing can be more natural than Nature, right?

Can I offer that you religious extremists really are a danger to yourselves and others.

I don't know... can you?

Now you've asserted, somewhat emphatically, that those who seek alignment with the God; OKA: the creator of the universe, towards fulfillment of their own lives and you find that this represents an extreme perspective and that such is SO extreme that such represents a anger to one's self and others.

(Now, to be perfectly honest, I ask the question as a means to help you demonstrate that, in fact, you cannot... .)
In fact, you hyper-religious types are not the accepting, accommodating people you would pretend to be. More often than not, you're the anti-science, anti-human and immoral loons who are convinced that their particular worldview of fear and superstition must be imposed on others.

LOL!

It is as consistent as the sun rising... there is not a single anti-theist anywhere on this planet that can sustain ANY ELEMENT of ANYTHING THEY SAY!

What's more, is that even as they proclaim their irrational perspective, wherein they claim that others are determined to impose their views on others, the Anti-Theist DOES SO, IN THE DIRECT EFFORT TO IMPOSE THEIR VIEWS ON OTHERS!

Hysterical... .
Were you really so befuddled you couldn't formulate a single, coherent response?

ROFLMNAO!
So you've come to demonstrate your ignorance of the defining attributes of the underlying concepts represented by the words "Single" and "Coherent"?

LOL! Why on earth would one do THAT?

jesustoast.jpg

It's a miracle!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're there... sign up.

Now with that said... you seem determined to advance some vacuous implications. Yet you clearly also need to imply that you're a person of considerable intellectual means.

The problem is that a person of such means, would set forth a valid point, not a feckless implication, set upon a lame sarcastic point.

You should take away from that a failure of your argument.

images

Do you really need a very, umm, Caucasian looking De'heyzeus on a slice of toast to convince you tour gawds are real?

SOooo... . You're limited to fallacious reasoning?

Let's test it... because it looks like ya are.

Post something, ANYTHING, which you feel represents sound, logically valid reasoning.

OK! Fingers crossed.

GO!

I don't know... can you?

LOL!

Hysterical... .

ROFLMNAO!
So you've come to demonstrate your ignorance of the defining attributes of the underlying concepts represented by the words "Single" and "Coherent"?

So, your answer is yes. De'heyzeus makes himself and the other gawds known by appearing on toast.

That seems a bit like cheap parlor tricks.

images

Post something, ANYTHING, which you feel represents sound, logically valid reasoning.

OK! Fingers crossed.

GO!
Explain the toast thing to us.

What I'd like to take away, are the limitations responsible for that fractured syntax.

Sadly, I've no power to do so. Only YOU ave that power. And clearly you've no means to access that power.

How sad... for you.

I don't know... can you?

LOL!

Hysterical... .

ROFLMNAO!

So, your answer is yes. De'heyzeus makes himself and the other gawds known by appearing on toast.

No, my answer was:

ROFLMNAO!

Note that the answer ended with a query... please answer it.

jesustoast.jpg

It's a miracle!

You're there... sign up.

What I'd like to take away, are the limitations responsible for that fractured syntax.

Sadly, I've no power to do so. Only YOU ave that power. And clearly you've no means to access that power.

How sad... for you.
Sadly, you're having issues with arranging written words into coherent sentences.

Why do you cheapen your gawds by attributing their acts to carnival sideshow hucksters?

images

OK! Fingers crossed.

GO!

LOL!

Ok...

It's toast. Take a slice of bread, expose it to a heat source, sufficient to brown the slice.

The result it a delightfully crisp bread, suitable for the application of a substrate, such as butter, cream or a fruit preserve, which provides a wonderful, light texture to mingle with the effect of the substrate.

DELISH!

LOL!

Hysterical... .

ROFLMNAO!

No, my answer was:

ROFLMNAO!

Note that the answer ended with a query... please answer it.
It seems you're having some problems with paying attention to what others write.

images

OK! Fingers crossed.

GO!

LOL!

Ok...

It's toast. Take a slice of bread, expose it to a heat source, sufficient to brown the slice.

The result it a delightfully crisp bread, suitable for the application of a substrate, such as butter, cream or a fruit preserve, which provides a wonderful, light texture to mingle with the effect of the substrate.

DELISH!
Add a slathering of fear and superstition and you, too, can see images of De'heyzeus.

Add a slathering of fear and superstition and you, too, can see images of De'heyzeus.

Of what SPECIFIC superstitions and fears are ya speaking?

(Note the word "SPECIFIC" there... FYI: specific: clearly defined or identified; precise and clear in making statements or issuing instructions; belonging or relating uniquely to a particular subject... )

Of what SPECIFIC superstitions and fears are ya speaking?

(Note the word "SPECIFIC" there... FYI: specific: clearly defined or identified; precise and clear in making statements or issuing instructions; belonging or relating uniquely to a particular subject... )
Make a list and I'll review it.

Forum List

Back