God's Word says, Hate evil,you who love the Lord.

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
Shout with joy to the Lord, all the earth!
Worship the Lord with gladness.
Come before him, singing with joy.
Acknowledge that the Lord is God!
He made us, and we are his.
We are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving;
go into his courts with praise.
Give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good.
His unfailing love continues forever,
and his faithfulness continues to each generation. Psalm 100

Some have asked why GOD ordered Israel to destroy the evil people living in what was to be the Holyland====Israel failed to destroy the nations in the land,
as the Lord had commanded them.
Instead, they mingled among the pagans
and adopted their evil customs.
They worshiped their idols,
which led to their downfall.
They even sacrificed their sons
and their daughters to the demons.
They shed innocent blood,
the blood of their sons and daughters.
By sacrificing them to the idols of Canaan,
they polluted the land with murder.
They defiled themselves by their evil deeds,
and their love of idols was adultery in the Lord’s sight.psalm 106:34-39======always best to obey God!!!

One of the biggest reasons I'm down with the Lord is that he is just so smart. He rocks. Will check back in later. But no kidding. He makes shit. He destroys shit. He rocks. And not once did I read you fucked up. AGW.

One of the biggest reasons I'm down with the Lord is that he is just so smart. He rocks. Will check back in later. But no kidding. He makes shit. He destroys shit. He rocks. And not once did I read you fucked up. AGW.

YES!!! ALMIGHTY GOD IS GOD! and you?? who and what are you?? compared to GODlittle man is less than a germ on a worm on a germ, best you learn your place,you cannot match brain power with ALMIGHTY GOD!

Some have asked why GOD ordered Israel to destroy the evil people living in what was to be the Holyland====Israel failed to destroy the nations in the land,
as the Lord had commanded them.
Instead, they mingled among the pagans
They worshiped their idols,
They even sacrificed their sons
They shed innocent blood,
By sacrificing them to the idols of Canaan,
They defiled themselves by their evil deeds,
and their love of idols was adultery in the Lord’s sight.psalm 106:34-39======always best to obey God!!!

Hello here? I have read the Bible more than a few times.

some have asked why god ordered israel to destroy the evil people living in what was to be the holyland====israel failed to destroy the nations in the land,
as the lord had commanded them.
instead, they mingled among the pagans
they worshiped their idols,
they even sacrificed their sons
they shed innocent blood,
By sacrificing them to the idols of canaan,
they defiled themselves by their evil deeds,
and their love of idols was adultery in the lord’s sight.psalm 106:34-39======always best to obey god!!!

hello here? I have read the bible more than a few times.

read again and pray for some wisdom and understanding!!!!! Don't waste my time!!!

YES!!! ALMIGHTY GOD IS GOD! and you?? who and what are you?? compared to GODlittle man is less than a germ on a worm on a germ, best you learn your place,you cannot match brain power with ALMIGHTY GOD!

I'm nothing. I love him to death. Thats the beauty of it. He actually loves me. Now I'm a smart ass. And I love playing the fool, but Jehovah is just awesome. I adore the book because he reveals his greatness in it.

some have asked why god ordered israel to destroy the evil people living in what was to be the holyland====israel failed to destroy the nations in the land,
as the lord had commanded them.
instead, they mingled among the pagans
they worshiped their idols,
they even sacrificed their sons
they shed innocent blood,
By sacrificing them to the idols of canaan,
they defiled themselves by their evil deeds,
and their love of idols was adultery in the lord’s sight.psalm 106:34-39======always best to obey god!!!

hello here? I have read the bible more than a few times.

read again and pray for some wisdom and understanding!!!!! Don't waste my time!!!

Aha you missed my point. Every time you read the Holy Spirit guides you down a different pathway.

14Seek good and not evil, that you may live; And thus may the LORD God of hosts be with you, Just as you have said! 15Hate evil, love good. amos 5:14-15==For there is going to come a time when people won’t listen to the truth but will go around looking for teachers who will tell them just what they want to hear. 4 They won’t listen to what the Bible says but will blithely follow their own misguided ideas.==Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.Romans 12:9

14Seek good and not evil, that you may live; And thus may the LORD God of hosts be with you, Just as you have said! 15Hate evil, love good. amos 5:14-15==For there is going to come a time when people won’t listen to the truth but will go around looking for teachers who will tell them just what they want to hear. 4 They won’t listen to what the Bible says but will blithely follow their own misguided ideas.==Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.Romans 12:9

[MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION]

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
35"By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

John 13:34 http://biblehub.com/john/13-34.htm

Last edited:
Shout with joy to the Lord, all the earth!
Worship the Lord with gladness.
Come before him, singing with joy.
Acknowledge that the Lord is God!
He made us, and we are his.
We are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving;
go into his courts with praise.
Give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good.
His unfailing love continues forever,
and his faithfulness continues to each generation. Psalm 100

That was old testament. This is new testament:

Matthew 5:43 ¶ Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Romans 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Unchecked, your hatred of evil may make you evil or jaded.

Luke 11:13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

God's opinion in Luke 11:13 was that we're all evil. If you ask people, they believe you are evil / bad because they know they are evil or bad.

Luke 11:34 The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.
Luke 11:35 Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.
Luke 11:36 If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light.

You are spamming the forums with a lack of understanding or knowledge.

Romans 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

Much could be said but since everyone is talking to you instead of Christians, we've been made obsolete by a spammer who doesn't have perfect knowledge or understanding.

Forum List

Back