Gofundme page for Wall...Great One!

I might send a couple bucks for the escalator....

Thanks for the page.

Just sort of curious...something I noticed....

The page you had in the OP has this:

upload_2018-12-21_7-51-43.png

Where it says "see more".

The one for the wall--the GFM page--has no such button. It had one on day one but doesn't have one now.

I wonder what they are trying to hide by not letting you see who donated (if anything). Earlier I took a screen cap of the list of donors (when I could), of the 7 names on the list, 6 were duplications (the same donor listed twice). .

There's another run by a multi-paraplegic veteran that has already taken in $7,000,000!

Oops! It's now over 10 Million!

GoFundMe for border wall raises over $10 million from 174k donors
Click here to support We The People Will Fund The Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

in 4 days!

Well...the nine year old in the WH will need a lot more money...as he has said many, many times....FROM MEXICO!

IF YOU SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT....IT IS ON YOU....YOU ORANGE BABY....

There's another run by a multi-paraplegic veteran that has already taken in $7,000,000!

Oops! It's now over 10 Million!

GoFundMe for border wall raises over $10 million from 174k donors
Click here to support We The People Will Fund The Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

in 4 days!

Well...the nine year old in the WH will need a lot more money...as he has said many, many times....FROM MEXICO!

IF YOU SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT....IT IS ON YOU....YOU ORANGE BABY....
Actually, it will be the Senate Democrats who will act to shut down the government by filibustering the spending bill because it contains $5 billion for the border fence that the Democrats voted for in 2006 when they thought it was smart politics to seem tough on security after 9/11.

Click here to support Build a Giant Escalator Over the Wall organized by Luke O'Neil

Hilarious! Who elected this moron that wants a wall. Oh yeah...you cult I idiots....
The only thing more hilarious is our wide open southern border, Obviously our border security has never worked

The American people are firmly against the wall. In a few weeks...the Dems take the House and there WILL NEVER see his stupid ass wall.

He is shutting the government down over his desire for a third century solution.

Click here to support Build a Giant Escalator Over the Wall organized by Luke O'Neil

Hilarious! Who elected this moron that wants a wall. Oh yeah...you cult I idiots....
The only thing more hilarious is our wide open southern border, Obviously our border security has never worked

The American people are firmly against the wall. In a few weeks...the Dems take the House and there WILL NEVER see his stupid ass wall.

He is shutting the government down over his desire for a third century solution.
We have no southern border, it’s wide open.
Diseased illegal aliens can cross at will...

He is shutting the government down over his desire for a third century solution.[/QUO

No, the Democrats will shut down the government by filibustering the spending bill rather than ok $5 billion dollars for the border fence they, including Schumer, Clinton and Obama, voted for in 2006 when they were pretending to be tough on security after 9/11. As for the American people not supporting the fence, the latest Quinnipiac poll shows that 44% do support the fence and that is up 4% from their last poll.

Forum List

Back