Going Down in Historeeee...ABNORMAL style!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
First they came for "Baby, It's Cold Outside", and I did nothing because I was too busy watching her put some records on while I pour.

Then they came for "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer". Following my appearance with Tucker on Thursday, mein host spoke to Dave Rubin about the usual tosspots taking umbrage over "Rudolph" because it's "seriously problematic". As Dave said, it's easier to destroy than to create. But the quivering pearl-clutching cries of "Seriously problematic!" suggest even destruction requires a creativity of which our moribund age is increasingly incapable.

My general line on "Rudolph" comes from a Life magazine editorial in 1950: "They discriminated against Rudolph for not being just like every other reindeer in the herd. They drew the color line against his nose." But the editors also correctly noted why the little fellow was so effective in rising above the deeply ingrained erubescophobia. "The run-of-the-sled reindeer began shouting his praises, not because they really loved Rudolph, but because Rudolph was suddenly a Big Shot."

Read more at steynonline.com ...

The PC crowd just has to find something NOW that MERRY CHRISTMAS has made a huge comeback!....Surely, saving the spotted cockroach should have higher priority!

Forum List

Back