🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Going, going, still going

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
Detroit family home still for sale after 519 days despite being on the market for just $1

some great deals here. dollar day sells. a buyers delight :lol:

article-2283597-183AFB31000005DC-227_634x473.jpg

Bargain: This 1915 home in Detroit has been on the market for just $1 for 519 days

click for more

It's all in the marketing strategy.
Should be listed an a unique fixer upper.
Be the first on the block to buy it.
Get it before it's gone.
You snooze ya lose.

C'mon people this is where the rest of America is heading....
You can get in on the ground floor....

What are ya waiting for....throw down a grand and you can but the whole neighborhood.
Show the republicans that democrat rule that got Detroit where it is today was a good thing.
It got the price of owning your own home affordable...

Last edited:
If we could just get rid of the majority in that city then we could raze that shit hole and make a fortune. Send em' to Nawlin's or something. They'd get along great in that cesspool.

What is lying 3 inches under surface of those yards is worth far more than that rat trap.

:confused: What's under the ground that's worth more than the house, Jimmy Hoffa?

Silver coins. Decades of it. When the place was overrun with pimps and parasites the affluent folks fled in horror and left decades of riches in their yards. I could make thousands digging up 64 and under silver coin out of those abandoned lots. Screw copper. Detroit is a gold mine.

Jay Z could buy Detroit and build something to hold all of Beyonce's clothes...

Seriously if I had Oprah's money or even Snoop Dogs I'd buy the houses, Salvage anything of value in them, and then tear them down and fence the property off. Sooner or later detroit will make a comeback and then you have large blocks of real estate.

What is lying 3 inches under surface of those yards is worth far more than that rat trap.

:confused: What's under the ground that's worth more than the house, Jimmy Hoffa?

Silver coins. Decades of it. When the place was overrun with pimps and parasites the affluent folks fled in horror and left decades of riches in their yards. I could make thousands digging up 64 and under silver coin out of those abandoned lots. Screw copper. Detroit is a gold mine.

OK Amend my plan of buying up the property's to include some pitbulls to guard the fenced off property and have a key made for the gate so R.C. can do some hunting. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back