Going to be hard to spin this one.

Gonna be had to spin this away from the muslim being black too. It's a wonder the attacker and his eight friends just didn't beat the Jew, that's what black flash mobs usually do.

Sounds like the police acted lawfully and justice was served. What is the problem?

Sounds like the police acted lawfully and justice was served. What is the problem?

I dont have a problem at all. But you can bet if it was a white guy slamming the jewish guy,it would be all about the racist white guy.
I wonder if rev. Al will speak up?

Surely you realize the problem. White Christian kids never, never ever do things like that. It's only blacks and Muslims who do such things. :doubt:

"White supremacist sentenced to 51 months for attack
In January 2010, Zachary Beck and two other white supremacists attacked a black man in a downtown Vancouver, Wash., sports bar, yelling, "White Power!" "You're dead!" and racist slurs. On Friday, Beck learned the consequences of hate and civil-rights crimes: U.S. District Court in Tacoma sentenced him to 51 months in prison" Local News | White supremacist sentenced to 51 months for attack | Seattle Times Newspaper

White supremacist gets 15-year sentence in Santa Rosa knife attack
By PAUL PAYNE
THE PRESS DEMOCRAT

"Published: Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 11:57 a.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 2:47 p.m.
A member of a white supremacist gang who took part in a knife attack on two black men outside a Santa Rosa McDonald's was sentenced Thursday to 15 years in prison"http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20130411/ARTICLES/130419911

"Video shows white teens driving over, killing black man, says DA"
Video shows white teens driving over, killing black man, says DA - CNN.com

"Chicago white supremacist 'will plead guilty' to torching the home of a black family of ten and driving them out of his neighborhood"
Chicago white supremacist Brian James Moudry 'will plead guilty' to torching the home of a black family | Mail Online

The point is that all white Christian people are not responsible for what some of them do to blacks.

All blacks and/or Muslims are not responsible for what some do to whites or Jews or Christians.

Your OP incident is not an example of anything other than that some people do terrible things to others. Their color or religion is not something that makes a difference because people of other colors and religions, including your own, do such things too.

Last edited:
I disagree with you. I don't see any racial issues at all. It doesn't matter the color or religion or ethnicity. Harassment is harassment. It is not right or left thing.

I disagree with you. I don't see any racial issues at all. It doesn't matter the color or religion or ethnicity. Harassment is harassment. It is not right or left thing.

Yes, it does matter about the color of the victim/attacker. Because if the victim is a protected "minority" and the attacker is "white", then it's a hate crime according to the media.

But when the attackers are part of the protected classes, then it's "my baby didn't do nothin!".

I think you missed my point. I was being sarcastic when I said this, "Surely you realize the problem. White Christian kids never, never ever do things like that. It's only blacks and Muslims who do such things."

I don't think it is a racial issue either in the sense that it is something done by people of all races or religions to others who are different, not just blacks doing it or Muslims doing it as the OP suggests.

Last edited:
You people are frigin amazing! No one, except you have brought this out. You are sincerely trying to make this into something more than it is. Can't you just be happy with what it is? Cops enforcing the law? Unbelievable!

Forum List

Back