Gold Crown Politics, Election Prediction Map.

Mister Iggy

Aug 3, 2024
Gold Crown Politics, Election Prediction Map

This YouTube site was posted by jackflash on another thread a few days back, I’m giving it its own thread. It’s predicting a Trump win. I think it’s right. And i will update the thread as the predictions continue through to the election.

Quote: “In this video, I go over my updated forecast for the 2024 election cycle projecting a sizable victory for former president Donald J. Trump.”

This next video is from 2 days ago where he goes into a explanation of his election model for the predictions.

This YouTube site was posted by jackflash on another thread a few days back, I’m giving it its own thread. It’s predicting a Trump win. I think it’s right. And i will update the thread as the predictions continue through to the election.

Quote: “In this video, I go over my updated forecast for the 2024 election cycle projecting a sizable victory for former president Donald J. Trump.”

This next video is from 2 days ago where he goes into a explanation of his election model for the predictions.

Right... someone makes an election model in order to try and pretend Trump will win every state... what a crock of shit.

Right... someone makes an election model in order to try and pretend Trump will win every state... what a crock of shit.
His model would have predicted the Biden 2020 win. Trump was going to win against Biden. He is pretty strong. The media gaslighting and onslaught against him since Kamala happened has been extreme. She isn’t very winnable, she cant even talk to the press. She is hopeless. They are hiding her away to keep her mouth shut.

Thanks Mister Iggy and welcome to the USMB ..

Trump’s got this .. Kamala popped the cork on less freedom for America now.. she’s toast..

His model would have predicted the Biden 2020 win. Trump was going to win against Biden. He is pretty strong. The media gaslighting and onslaught against him since Kamala happened has been extreme. She isn’t very winnable, she cant even talk to the press. She is hopeless. They are hiding her away to keep her mouth shut.

Go on Youtube and it's all about how Trump is falling apart, how Kamala is falling apart. People trying to manipulate people. I don't see anything different here

The whole election process is so bad, so lacking in democracy, decency, transparency... the voters act like dead people... they know they don't have much of a say unless they're in one of 5 states.

Go on Youtube and it's all about how Trump is falling apart, how Kamala is falling apart. People trying to manipulate people. I don't see anything different here

The whole election process is so bad, so lacking in democracy, decency, transparency... the voters act like dead people... they know they don't have much of a say unless they're in one of 5 states.
It is a shitshow. 😀

Perhaps if you cleared your history on YouTube you’ll get a different point of view.

Too much left wing YouTube causes hysterical reactions and deep depression. .. plus .. you may want to buy a dress.. it’s sad really..😟

Forum List

Back