Gold Star Husband; Trump Absolutely Respects Our Service

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
I can't believe NBC published this article.

It's the Democrats and rabid leftists that hate our military and police. We see it every day and they have been spitting on them since the Viet Nam war. JKF and LBJ were the war mongers for profit and they spit on America's finest.

"That voice from the doorway, though, was familiar because it belonged to a man I had seen on television countless times: President Donald Trump. As he approached me, he extended his right hand to shake mine, placed his left hand on my shoulder, looked me in my eyes and said, “I’m so sorry for your loss. Shannon was an amazing woman and warrior.”

It's the Democrats and rabid leftists that hate our military and police. We see it every day and they have been spitting on them since the Viet Nam war. JKF and LBJ were the war mongers for profit and they spit on America's finest.

"That voice from the doorway, though, was familiar because it belonged to a man I had seen on television countless times: President Donald Trump. As he approached me, he extended his right hand to shake mine, placed his left hand on my shoulder, looked me in my eyes and said, “I’m so sorry for your loss. Shannon was an amazing woman and warrior.”

The pres does not care or even know.
Donald Trump 'had to ask what a Gold Star family was' after he attacked the Muslim-American parents of the solider killed in Iraq

That is a lot of spit.But it has been confirmed that Trump is a chump and talks trash about everyone including the military..I could not care what "leftist" do they are not the commander in chief nor are they the president..Oh and by the vie, the police are not military they are wannabe military personnel.

Donald Trump 'had to ask what a Gold Star family was' after he attacked the Muslim-American parents of the solider killed in Iraq
To be fair, before the left started using military families as political weapons i had never even heard the term, gold star, anything.
So Trump not being from a military family or bread in politics it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't know the term, nor would I care that he didn't know it.

Our president is an amazing man. Thanks for the post.

No one cares what you ANTIFA thugs have to say anymore. You murdered one of us and tried to murder another one of us yesterday at the memorial service of the first one you killed.

Now you try to attack the soldier and his wife by proxy through some made up bullshit 4 years ago.

Of course he does, President Trump by his ACTIONS has proven time and again how supportive and respectful he is of the military. The Democrats play this 'He said/She said' game because that's all they've got.

To be fair, before the left started using military families as political weapons i had never even heard the term, gold star, anything.
So Trump not being from a military family or bread in politics it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't know the term, nor would I care that he didn't know it.
Perfectly fine for you to not be familiar. You are not Commander and Chief of the military and ultimately the one that sends them into harms way.

This leftist that served in the military knew about gold stars in windows because my family has a long military service tradition, in fact every generation has served back to the time our family came to the US around 150 years ago..

No one cares what you ANTIFA thugs have to say anymore. You murdered one of us and tried to murder another one of us yesterday at the memorial service of the first one you killed.

Now you try to attack the soldier and his wife by proxy through some made up bullshit 4 years ago.
tenor.gif

So, in your warped distorted mind any mother, father, wife, etc. of a killed in action soldier, sailor, Marine, Coast Guards personnel or airman or airwomen is a weapon of the left when they voice opinions or make comments.

Our president is an amazing man. Thanks for the post.
No he isn't but lowered expectations by voters sure helps.

So, in your warped distorted mind any mother, father, wife, etc. of a killed in action soldier, sailor, Marine, Coast Guards personnel or airman or airwomen is a weapon of the left when they voice opinions or make comments.
When the left uses them on a public platform specifically to attack a political rival what else am I to call them?
Being in the military is not a free pass to douchbagery

When the left uses them on a public platform specifically to attack a political rival what else am I to call them?
How would some asshole who admits to not knowing what a Gold Star family means know anything worth knowing?
Being critical of your views in your, once again, your warped distorted mind makes even the parents of Killed in Action military personnel. as you call them, "DOUCHBAGERY" (your misspelling preserved). You can't even spell your insults to Gold Star Families. Makes you stupid and an asshole. Congratulations stupid asshole.

How would some asshole who admits to not knowing what a Gold Star family means know anything worth knowing?
Being critical of your views in your, once again, your warped distorted mind makes even the parents of Killed in Action military personnel. as you call them, "DOUCHBAGERY" (your misspelling preserved). You can't even spell your insults to Gold Star Families. Makes you stupid and an asshole. Congratulations stupid asshole.
I call them like I see them bro. EVERYONE in this nation gets one vote. That's it. Their opinion is no more or less valuable than anyone else's when it comes to politics.
Welcome to reality.

He knew enough to call them 'loosers'...

Let that sink in...

He knew enough to call them 'loosers'...

Let that sink in...
If true thats pretty terrible. IF

I call them like I see them bro. EVERYONE in this nation gets one vote. That's it. Their opinion is no more or less valuable than anyone else's when it comes to politics.
Welcome to reality.
Your voice means almost nothing. You strive for having a few dozen maybe pay attention to your opinions. When a Gold Star parent speaks they are heard by thousands, or in this case, millions. You are a petty little jealous man.

Well, at least you found ONE.
Keep digging, Squeaky McFuckface.

VoteVets on Twitter: "Donald Trump called our fallen troops ...
twitter.com › votevets › status

2 days ago - Donald Trump called our fallen troops "suckers" and "losers." They can't speak for themselves, but these 6 Gold Star familiesspeak for our ...

Gold Star Families Issue Stinging Message To Donald Trump ...
www.huffpost.com › entry › attack-ads-donald-trump-...

Attack ads denounce the president for allegedly calling slain soldiers “losers” and “suckers.” By Lee Moran. 09/05/2020 05:00 AM ET. |. Updated 1 day ago ...

Parents of slain soldiers blast Trump's reported 'loser ... - The Hill
thehill.com › homenews › news › 515199-parents-of-sl...

2 days ago - "Donald Trump called our fallen troops 'suckers' and 'losers.' They can't speak for themselves, but these 6 Gold Star families speak for our ...

Veteran's Sister Responds to Report Trump Insulted Troops ...
www.newsweek.com › ... › Military › Gold star families

2 days ago - "My brother isn't a loser or a sucker!! ... Reminded Trump 'Attacked' Gold Star FamilyAfter Soleimani Comment · Father of Deceased Veteran ...

Rep. Cisneros and Congressional Veterans Condemn ...
cisneros.house.gov › media › press-releases › rep-cisner...

2 days ago - Members Of Congress Who Served In Military Demand President ... the late-Senator John McCain and Gold Star Families,” said Rep. ... “Referring to our nation's fallen heroes as 'losers' and 'suckers' is a new low for Trump ...

Forum List

Back