Golden Milk

DO you think Golden Milk helps with heart issues?

Yes, a while back I looked this up, and ginger does have certain properties that are good for heart health. Not only is it anti-inflammatory, but apparently it is a natural blood thinner... which prevents clots that can cause heart attacks or strokes. Here's a page you can look at.

I love ginger, and believe it or not just today I had a yummy ginger tea that I make once in a while. It's just 3 ingredients, fresh ginger, lemon and a little bit of brown sugar. I'm telling you, it's the perfect combination of sweet, spicy and tart... and it's sooooo gud. :)

Yes, a while back I looked this up, and ginger does have certain properties that are good for heart health. Not only is it anti-inflammatory, but apparently it is a natural blood thinner... which prevents clots that can cause heart attacks and strokes. Here's a page you can look at.

I love ginger, and believe it or not just today I had a yummy ginger tea that I make once in a while. It's just 3 ingredients, fresh ginger, lemon and a little bit of brown sugar. I'm telling you, it's the perfect combination of sweet, spicy and tart... and it's sooooo gud. :)

I have all those ingredients, gonna make it now.

a43f029d300a2e60fa1d22ced1fd5dae.jpg
I got the golden milk and tried it. It kind of tasted gross but after a couple of times I gt used the taste and like it better. The recipe might be better than the prepackaged I bought on amazon

What do you mean about the vaccine?

I am just asking so I can lower my blood pressure because it was 187 a few days ago and I have had chest pains ever since so I just want something to make it go away.
Two different things:
1. prophylaxis because the "vaccine" does not work on surfaces.

2. blood pressure, which with herbals takes a good long time to notice benefits. But does the "vaccine" exacerbate blood pressure homeostasis?

If golden milk is going for any cardio limelight, then it must contain Crataegus, #1 heart-maintenance phytochemistry on the planet.

Two different things:
1. prophylaxis because the "vaccine" does not work on surfaces.

2. blood pressure, which with herbals takes a good long time to notice benefits. But does the "vaccine" exacerbate blood pressure homeostasis?
I don't know. Are you vaccinated>?

They say it lowers blood pressure but I don't know if it's true.
The main thing it does for our SARS2 argument is to maintain cardiac rhythm. That is why mycologists at Michigan State University bait the streams with Crataegus berries so as to capture water molds. Crataegus synchronizes reproduction in these water molds (ex. Blastocladiella).

The main thing it does for our SARS2 argument is to maintain cardiac rhythm. That is why mycologists at Michigan State University bait the streams with Crataegus berries so as to capture water molds. Crataegus synchronizes reproduction in these water molds (ex. Blastocladiella).
Oh ok, that's why you were asking. No, I didn't get the vaccine. I have heart disease but no health insurance so I quit taking medicines and my doctor prescribed lisinopril. I got it filled now so I should feel better.

I prefer alternative medicine when I can. I read that golden milk lowers blood pressure.

Since you are not "vaxxed" then no worries about vaxx-induced electrical potential interference on the surface of your cardiomyocytes. These constantly get polarized.
My boyfriend forbids it. I really don't care either way. But he is convinced I will become a zombie. :lol:

What sucks though is now it's hard for me to find work because they are requiring the vax.

My boyfriend forbids it. I really don't care either way. But he is convinced I will become a zombie. :lol:

What sucks though is now it's hard for me to find work because they are requiring the vax.
Nevermind the work. Badger suggests vaxx boycott. Lisinopril pharmacodynamics are up.

It didn't take long to link Crataegus to lisinopril:

2015 Nigeria / Hibiscus-Lisinopril Comparative Study
'....These actions are possibly due to the presence of anthocyanins in the extract.'

They're right. The main active constituents of Crataegus for heart rhythm maintenance are anthocyanin/anthocyanidin.

Forum List

Back