Goldman Sachs: Job Market Rapidly Cooling Off

This could be good news, as our low unemployment figures and job growth have been putting a lot of pressure on inflation.

A moderating of job growth and inflation cross the board would be deflationary and helpful. The next question will be if the Fed can take it from there, in tandem. This organic slowing would make the Fed's job a wee bit easier, after they blew it by being so late to address inflation in the first place.

Well, it could be good news for those of us who aren't hoping for the worst, like the orange cult.

Last edited:
This could be good news, as our low unemployment figures and job growth have been putting a lot of pressure on inflation.

A moderating of job growth and inflation cross the board would be deflationary and helpful. The next question will be if the Fed can take it from there, in tandem. This organic slowing would make the Fed's job a wee bit easier, after they blew it by being so late to address inflation in the first place.

Well, it could be good news for those of us who aren't hoping for the worst, like the orange cult.
Yes because everybody knows high unemployment & negative job growth are the keys to a healthy economy.

What we will see is stagflation, with high prices & a shrinking economy despite the inflated prices artificially pumping up GDP.

We have already had 6 months of shrinking GDP numbers. Once those months all fall into consecutive fiscal quarters, they will be forced to acknowledge we are in a recession.
Thanks Pedo Joe!

Yes because everybody knows high unemployment & negative job growth are the keys to a healthy economy.

What we will see is stagflation, with high prices & a shrinking economy despite the inflated prices artificially pumping up GDP.

We have already had 6 months of shrinking GDP numbers. Once those months all fall into consecutive fiscal quarters, they will be forced to acknowledge we are in a recession.
Thanks Pedo Joe!
Your worthless, predictable, hyper-partisan prediction is noted, Q.

Your worthless, predictable, hyper-partisan prediction is noted, Q.
As is yours proggy.

biden-jobs.jpg

Well, this is my profession, meaning I have to take this stuff seriously -- analyzing and acting on information.

You're just another mindless Trumpster on an internet message board, Q.

Call JFK Jr, maybe he can clarify things for you.

Dismissed.
Right... because you are the only one with any knowledge on this subject.
Please tell me more about how the diaper dude is in no way responsible for inflation & skyrocketing gas prices.

I sure hope nobody is paying for your "expertise" but if you can fool them & keep the grift going, that's on them for being really dumb.

Nice try progbot

Yeah, good news Americans will be broke and unable to put food on the table!
Cuz we all know high unemployment means wages will go way up!

Dumbass.

Yeah, I'm already hearing of member lay-offs on other boards that I frequent....None of the big names either, mostly small/mid-sized businesses.

A wave of layoffs is sweeping the US. Here are firms that have announced cuts so far, from Carvana to Netflix.​

A wave of layoffs is sweeping the US. Here are firms that have announced cuts so far, from Carvana to Netflix.

Interesting list, a lot of companies that expanded hugely during the pandemic and then when life went back to normal (more or less) found themselves over stocked and over staffed.

And then there are the facts....jobs added per month under Trump and Biden.

View attachment 657336
The really sad thing is that you are so unaware of what that is actually showing.
A dempanic shut everything down & got many laid off in 2020.
They had to start working again & now you all want to take credit for creating the jobs that you took away in the first place.
The real world doesn't work that way & nobody but fellow low IQ progbots fall for your parlor tricks.

But you all should definitely run on this in November.
Make sure you show everybody your graph, it sure impressed me :rolleyes:

The really sad thing is that you are so unaware of what that is actually showing.
A dempanic shut everything down & got many laid off in 2020.
They had to start working again & now you all want to take credit for creating the jobs that you took away in the first place.
The real world doesn't work that way & nobody but fellow low IQ progbots fall for your parlor tricks.

But you all should definitely run on this in November.
Make sure you show everybody your graph, it sure impressed me :rolleyes:

Damn the irony, I wish folks like you had the IQ to see the irony of their post.

But yeah, it was just the Dems that shut things down. Trump and the GOP Govt had nothing to do with it at all!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

people like you are the reason I come to this forum, the entertainment value from your post is just priceless.

Come this Nov I will vote as I always do, for the Libertarian candidates.

Damn the irony, I wish folks like you had the IQ to see the irony of their post.

But yeah, it was just the Dems that shut things down. Trump and the GOP Govt had nothing to do with it at all!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

people like you are the reason I come to this forum, the entertainment value from your post is just priceless.

Come this Nov I will vote as I always do, for the Libertarian candidates.
Where did I say the Dems did it all on their own?
The RINOs & DT himself are complicit as well but it was definitely a Dempanic for low info sheeple, mostly from the left, dumb enough to buy their lies.

And it still doesn't change the fact your own graph proved the point I made.
Nice try proggy

Forum List

Back