Gomer Pyle Dead............Golleeeee!

In early 1960's none of us kids knew or cared about anything happening off-screen in Hollywood. Only rumor I can recall from that era claimed that Nabors was married to Rock Hudson. We kids were more into jokes, such as: "What did Sergeant Carter find in his toilet?" (Gomer's Pyle).

I remember the rumors about Jim Nabors and Rock Hudson before either came out as gay (70s?)

Bigot much? I find it amusing that the progressives, like you, who claim to care so much about everyone always show yourselves to be the biggest bigots. Not one RWNJ brought up the rumors. Leave it to the "caring" progressives to bring up something that was nobody's business but Neighbors' and whoever his partner was.

You people are disgusting.

Why do you write as if Nabor's sexual preference, which is as much a part of him as his acting and singing talents, is something shameful that should be swept under the rug?

Last edited:
In early 1960's none of us kids knew or cared about anything happening off-screen in Hollywood. Only rumor I can recall from that era claimed that Nabors was married to Rock Hudson. We kids were more into jokes, such as: "What did Sergeant Carter find in his toilet?" (Gomer's Pyle).

I remember the rumors about Jim Nabors and Rock Hudson before either came out as gay (70s?)

Bigot much? I find it amusing that the progressives, like you, who claim to care so much about everyone always show yourselves to be the biggest bigots. Not one RWNJ brought up the rumors. Leave it to the "caring" progressives to bring up something that was nobody's business but Neighbors' and whoever his partner was.

Why do you write as if Nabor's sexual preference, which is as much a part of him as his acting and singing talents, is something shameful that should be swept under the rug?

I don't. Just as my sexual preference is none of your business, neither was his.

I don't. Just as my sexual preference is none of your business, neither was his.

What business is his death to you?

One of the funniest !

Jim Nabors, who starred as Gomer Pyle on the hit 1960s TV programs "The Andy Griffith Show" and "Gomer Pyle, USMC," has died at 87.

More on this: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/30/jim-nabors-dead-star-best-known-as-gomer-pyle-was-87.html
I always remember this when I think of Jim Nabors. When I saw him doing this, I was floored. Another great one passing on...

Better times, when the left at least pretended to love this country.

Last edited:
One of the funniest !

Jim Nabors, who starred as Gomer Pyle on the hit 1960s TV programs "The Andy Griffith Show" and "Gomer Pyle, USMC," has died at 87.

More on this: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/30/jim-nabors-dead-star-best-known-as-gomer-pyle-was-87.html

Gomer was funny on The Andy Griffith show. It's too bad they thought it was a good idea to add those idiot Goober and Ernest T characters. It almost became too stupid to watch at that point.
Lighten up on Ernest T. Bass. He was a meth cook before meth cooks were heard of. I suspect Floyd,the Barber was a pedophile.

One of the funniest !

Yup I heard this on The PBS News Hour last night at 7 PM as I was making dinner.

I wonder if in real life whether Nabors was such a happy go lucky moron as well ?!

He played a good one on tv !!

I am guessing that your butt hole is sore and hurts.

I didn't know he was still alive.....
Most of these old Hollywood geezers especially the women (but also the men like The Lone Ranger) drop out of sight in old age so no one can see them get fat, wrinkled, stooped over, and frail.

Well R. Hudson (aka Roy Harold Scherer Jr) died of AIDS.

So not only was he doing it all wrong (sex as a pain in the azz) he was not using condoms either.

Stupid. Just plain stupid.

Rock Hudson - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back