Good and Evil

good and evil could not exist without each other.

In order for anything to exist in this first age, there needs to be a contrast;

White and black

Positive and negative

"0" and "1" in binary computer code

high frequency and low frequency

proton and neutron

Lie and the Truth

In the next age, we won't need these contrasts to know our Creator and experience different visions and dreams as life experiences.

White and black

Positive and negative

proton and neutron

Lie and the Truth

In the next age, we won't need these contrasts to know our Creator and experience different visions and dreams as life experiences.

Is there such a thing?

Are good and evil defined as actions or can people themselves be good or evil?

In entirety or just for a moment in time?

"Good and evil" is God's plan of delusion to deceive His people into believing that there is evil. It's like a "boogie man" in the woods that no one can see but makes us believe it exists.

The boogie man will be destroyed soon as this age ends and then, no more boogie man will ever exist again in our next experiences that God created for us.

Except...you can't have good without evil can you? They exist only in relation to each other.

The concept of good and evil is too black and white for me.

There's a lot of truth in that. Most situations are not good/evil - most people are not good/evil. Most are shades of grey.

That's why I find this an interesting dilemma. Good people can perform evil acts and evil people can perform good acts. Humanity is a mixture of good and evil constantly pulling at each other.

But I wonder if true evil can exist as a whole person.

White and black

Positive and negative

proton and neutron

Lie and the Truth

not if it only exists in your mind

There's a lot of truth in that. Most situations are not good/evil - most people are not good/evil. Most are shades of grey.

That's why I find this an interesting dilemma. Good people can perform evil acts and evil people can perform good acts. Humanity is a mixture of good and evil constantly pulling at each other.

I believe good and evil only exist in various forms in relation to different cultures and time periods. Different people have different ideas of good and evil, and they (unfortunately) use the two to pigeonhole actions and other individuals. In my own opinion, the world is much too complicated to be labeled under the terms "good" and "evil."

I believe good and evil only exist in various forms in relation to different cultures and time periods. Different people have different ideas of good and evil, and they (unfortunately) use the two to pigeonhole actions and other individuals. In my own opinion, the world is much too complicated to be labeled under the terms "good" and "evil."

and where do they get these ideas ? Someone has made them up.

I agree - they are defined in relation to each other.

one or the other can exist without the other ... its sad to think some believe there will always be evil or that evil can not be conquered.

they are not the best words, is there evil in love - there is good.

Love conquers evil.

I agree - they are defined in relation to each other.

one or the other can exist without the other ... its sad to think some believe there will always be evil or that evil can not be conquered.

they are not the best words, is there evil in love - there is good.

Love conquers evil.

only in the human invented drama and even then it doesn't always work.

They come about through the evolution of morality. Different cultures and time periods have different morals. Good and evil are defined by morality.

Last edited:

They come about through the evolution of morality. Different cultures and time periods have different morals. Good and evil are defined by morality.

People made that up too.

Forum List

Back