'Good Catholic' Joe Biden Wanted To Force CatholicsTo Go Against Their Faith - It Goes Up In Smoke

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Good, Practicing Catholics' do not support and attempt to force abortions right up to tbe moment of birth, and 'Good' Catholics don't try to force Catholics to go against their faith / belief to support and cy with libersl agendas; yet, here is Biden claiming to be a 'good, practicing Catholic' doing both.

What measurement does Bidrn go by IOT claim he is a 'good, practicing Catholic'? It must be his own because he sure isn't using any actual Catholic Church standards.

It was not tbe Catholic Church this week who pointed out Joe's actions and agenda are both not constitutional and against the Catholic church's faith, religeous freedom, and rights.

I don't support forcing a hospital to do this but I do have a problem with the article which I will note.

A federal appeals court on Friday permanently blocked the Biden administration from requiring religious doctors and hospitals to perform transgender medical services that violate their conscience, becoming the second court to do so.

The Biden administration may next ask the full Eighth Circuit to rehear the case or make an appeal to the Supreme Court.

These two statements contradict each other.

Not knowing the ins and outs of Catholic ritual why don't they kick the likes of Tater out of the Church?

Kickbacks? :dunno:

The Pope is a globalist by virtue of the fact he is a Jesuit.
Birds of a feather, flock together.

P.S. - I'm a better Catholic than both of them!!

True story.

'Good, Practicing Catholics' do not support and attempt to force abortions right up to tbe moment of birth, and 'Good' Catholics don't try to force Catholics to go against their faith / belief to support and cy with libersl agendas; yet, here is Biden claiming to be a 'good, practicing Catholic' doing both.

What measurement does Bidrn go by IOT claim he is a 'good, practicing Catholic'? It must be his own because he sure isn't using any actual Catholic Church standards.

It was not tbe Catholic Church this week who pointed out Joe's actions and agenda are both not constitutional and against the Catholic church's faith, religeous freedom, and rights.

Hmmmmm. I clicked over here just to find out what a Cathic was.

Simple typos shoukd not be able to stump you so easily.
I know. Just screwin' with ya. You've seen my writing. You got any idea how much crap I take on here for stuff like that.:auiqs.jpg:

I know. Just screwin' with ya. You've seen my writing. You got any idea how much crap I take on here for stuff like that.:auiqs.jpg:
No worries. Typos are Marxist / Communist subversive activity, changing and inserting mistakes into posters' comments without them knowing IOT minimize what is being posted...

That's my story, and I am sticking to it.

:cool:

The majority of US Catholics support Roe V Wade
The majority of US Catholics do not set the rules for the global Catholic Church. If US Catholics supporting Roe v Wade don’t like it, they can find a church that supports Roe V Wade.

LIAR. The Church OPPOSES abortion. But democrats are pagans so they wouldn't understand religion.

The majority of democrats are criminals.
My religion is fine with abortion. Please don't tread on my rights.

LIAR. The Church OPPOSES abortion. But democrats are pagans so they wouldn't understand religion.

The majority of democrats are criminals.

The Church also opposes Divorce, Birth Control which most Catholics support.

The Church needs to enter the 20th Century
(don’t even bother with the 21st)

My religion is fine with abortion. Please don't tread on my rights.
What religion? Gosnell worshipers?

This thread isn't about "your rights", its about forcing religious doctors and Catholic hospitals to perform abortions and tranny surgery against their religious beliefs. Its about THEIR rights.
From the OP link:
"The Catholic groups, which include hospitals, a university and nuns who run health clinics, say the Biden administration's rule violates their free exercise of religion."

The Church also opposes Divorce, Birth Control which most Catholics support.
The Church needs to enter the 20th Century
(don’t even bother with the 21st)
1. Divorce means that you pay some cash to get that marriage "annuled". No biggie.
2. Birth control is used by Catholics, true.
3. We're discussing ABORTION. The murder of a human being. Democrats would chop the kid up as he comes out of the chute, aka a "partial birth abortion". Most civilized countries, like in the EU, limit abortions to the 1st 15 weeks or so.
4. I know democrats don't have souls, so they can do what they want. But if they try to impose their fucked-upness on people (especially kids) with souls there will be severe repercussions.
5. The Church is timeless, God's Laws are not contemporary. Church rules can be revised from time to time, like meatless Fridays, but killing children is a non-starter.

1. Divorce means that you pay some cash to get that marriage "annuled". No biggie.
3. We're discussing ABORTION. The murder of a human being. Democrats would chop the kid up as he comes out of the chute, aka a "partial birth abortion". Most civilized countries, like in the EU, limit abortions to the 1st 15 weeks or so.
4. I know democrats don't have souls, so they can do what they want. But if they try to impose their fucked-upness on people (especially kids) with souls there will be severe repercussions.
5. The Church is timeless, God's Laws are not contemporary. Church rules can be revised from time to time, like meatless Fridays, but killing children is a non-starter.

The Catholic Church is out of touch with society and needs to join the 20 th Century. 21st century is expecting too much

While I can argue against several of your points, your #3 is completely wrong. While abortion in general may be what YOU want this thread to be about, it is NOT.

Go back and read the 1st post.

It is about Biden's attempt to violate a group of Americans' religeous freedom / Constitutional right by ignoring them and imposing his will, which a court just denied him the ability to do.

Joe attempted to do the same thing with vacvine mandates and the military.

Biden has proven multiple times he does not care about the Constitution or Constitutional rights when it comes to his agenda / his authoritarian attempt to control and dictate to American citizens or when it comes, for another example, to his Un-Constitutional Open Border Invasion policies (which this thread is NOT about either).

I ought to know what this thread is about - I created it.

While I can argue against several of your points, your #3 is completely wrong. While abortion in general may be what YOU want this thread to be about, it is NOT.
Go back and read the 1st post.
It is about Biden's attempt to violate a group of Americans' religious freedom / Constitutional right by ignoring them and imposing his will, which a court just denied him the ability to do.
Joe attempted to do the same thing with vacine mandates and the military.
Biden has proven multiple times he does not care about the Constitution or Constitutional rights when it comes to his agenda / his authoritarian attempt to control and dictate to American citizens or when it comes, for another example, to his Un-Constitutional Open Border Invasion policies (which this thread is NOT about either).
I ought to know what this thread is about - I created it.
1. You read my post #15 and gave me a "winner" rating. I get the OP.

2. RWer and I mix it up a lot in many threads. Sometime we stay on topic, but most of the time we don't.
RWer is the prototypical "thoroughly modern" secular democrat, who knows all the talking points.

3. What set me off this time was RWer's post #5 lie that "The majority of US Catholics support Roe v Wade".
The problem with the RvW abortion poll question is that it doesn't break down the specific type of abortion. Such as a "partial birth abortion", or within the first 15-weeks, or after 15-weeks, or to protect the life of the mother, etc. Asking if abortions should be "legal" isn't helpful, asking what circumstances and when abortions should be legal is better.

Forum List

Back