Good debate?

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Thank ya GEEEEEZUS !!!

Now the little kids can STFU for a week or so, and sort out all those morons they have to pick from.

Winner last night?

Hillary by a landslide.

BBBBAAAAAWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank ya GEEEEEZUS !!!

Now the little kids can STFU for a week or so, and sort out all those morons they have to pick from.

Winner last night?

Hillary by a landslide.

Hillary got destroyed last night. Ted Cruz came out the clear winner.

It was the best debate this year. Diverse and contained substance. Better than the left
"I cant argue because we all say the same thing free shit, amnesty and suing gun manufacturers! WWWWAAAAAHHHHH"
The crying part I meant literally. I thought that faggot o malley was about to start balling because a family lost a suit against bushmaster :lol:

Kasich and Bush: Stick a fork in both of them. Rubio will be the voice of the Republican establishment. I don't care for him, but he is far far better than either Bush or Kasich. Both of them should give way and let Christie back on the main stage.. The undercard should just give up now

The undercard showed just how far they are from prime time.

Thank ya GEEEEEZUS !!!

Winner last night?

Hillary by a landslide.

Has anyone else noticed that Cruz has that same perpetually confused expression on his face as Dubya has? :rofl:

It was the best debate this year. Diverse and contained substance. Better than the left
"I cant argue because we all say the same thing free shit, amnesty and suing gun manufacturers! WWWWAAAAAHHHHH"
The crying part I meant literally. I thought that faggot o malley was about to start balling because a family lost a suit against bushmaster :lol:

Anyone suing a gun manufacture is a moron. The gun manufacture is not responsible of the actions of others, and I wish the left would learn this.

I disagree that the debate was good, but I am not a fan of most that are running on either party, and find this election cycle to be more radical than I have ever seen.

I guess it will be third party for me, and I already know it is a wasted vote to many but a vote in protest for me!

Anyone suing a gun manufacture is a moron. The gun manufacture is not responsible of the actions of others, and I wish the left would learn this.

I disagree that the debate was good, but I am not a fan of most that are running on either party, and find this election cycle to be more radical than I have ever seen.

I guess it will be third party for me, and I already know it is a wasted vote to many but a vote in protest for me!
I don't support any of them really but the debate was full of substance. That made it the best, IMO.

Im a swing voter ... Clinton impressed me when she handed congress their ass for 11 hours , a Republican has yet to swing me their way and impress me about ANYTHING no matter how simple.

Clinton. Winner.

end of story.

Kasich and Bush: Stick a fork in both of them. Rubio will be the voice of the Republican establishment. I don't care for him, but he is far far better than either Bush or Kasich. Both of them should give way and let Christie back on the main stage.. The undercard should just give up now

ya kasich was a loud mouth. Determined to get his 2 cents in even when it wasn't asked for.

Thank ya GEEEEEZUS !!!

Winner last night?

Hillary by a landslide.

Has anyone else noticed that Cruz has that same perpetually confused expression on his face as Dubya has? :rofl:
Then all of the sudden out of left field he starts talking about the sugar subsidy. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, What's this all about.

Im a swing voter ... Clinton impressed me when she handed congress their ass for 11 hours , a Republican has yet to swing me their way and impress me about ANYTHING no matter how simple.

Clinton. Winner.

end of story.
your right there, she's definitely a winner

Thank ya GEEEEEZUS !!!

Winner last night?

Hillary by a landslide.

Then all of the sudden out of left field he starts talking about the sugar subsidy. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, What's this all about.

Well, I'd say you need to do a little research and get yourself up to speed?

Thank ya GEEEEEZUS !!!

Winner last night?

Hillary by a landslide.

151111-ted-cruz-nailed-it.jpg

Are you a neoconservative?

Rubio and Fiorina are clearly shills for the war monger set of the Republican Party. Even Trump has enough sense not to speak loudly on Foreign Policy, and seems to have considered all the consequences of saber-rattling and brinkmanship - Rubio and Fiorina are dangerous, thoughtless choices.

Of course Trump can't elaborate on the cost to find, detain and legally deport millions of those in our country who entered illegally or stayed beyond their allotted time.

Consider the cost to find and detain them alone. The the cost to hire US Attorney's to prosecute them, Administrative Law Judges to conduct the hearing and attorneys to represent those detained. The cost to house dependents who, by the 14th Amendment, may be US citizens. Others were correct, Trumps plan is unplanned and way too costly.

It remains my opinion that the next republican debate open with this:

Thank ya GEEEEEZUS !!!

Winner last night?

Hillary by a landslide.

There's a biker gang around here called, Brother Speed. But I'm not into the 2 wheel stuff.
Although they do wave at me when they see me on my Grizz

Are you a neoconservative?

Rubio and Fiorina are clearly shills for the war monger set of the Republican Party. Even Trump has enough sense not to speak loudly, and seems to have considered all the consequences of saber-rattling and brinkmanship - Rubio and Fiorina are dangerous choices.

Of course Trump can't elaborate on the cost to find, detain and legally deport millions of those in our country who entered illegally or stayed beyond their allotted time.

Consider the cost to find and detain them alone. The the cost to hire US Attorney's to prosecute them, Administrative Law Judges to conduct the hearing and attorneys to represent those detained. The cost to house dependents who, by the 14th Amendment, may be US citizens. Others were correct, Trumps plan is unplanned and way too costly.

Democrats and Republicans open with the same song?

Good choice

Forum List

Back