Good employment opportunities as vaccine mandates are implemented

Did you miss work before the pandemic? Why do you support Trump?
I did not miss work before the Pandemic. I never miss work. I'm a productive member of society. Unlike the left.

Who said I support Trump? Loser.

Do you have to lie often to justify your hatred?

NO ONE wants to bring back jobs from the 1950s. Everyone needs to take the jobs that are available and if they have skills or education, they can pick better-paying jobs.

I haven't missed a day of work since before this alleged 'pandemic' broke.
Absolutely Trump was promising to turn the clock back on jobs. Trump focused on coal while China focused on AI.

Get the anti-vaxers out of everything in our culture. The sooner they are gone the better off we are. A stronger America.

They are cowards not willing to take a risk to help our country. A stinking shot in the arm.

Many great Americans have taken a bullet against our enemies. These fricking panty asses are scared of a tiny needle and will not wear a mask.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out the door.
Classmate of my granddaughter, got her nursing degree, and is working at the local hospital.

had, and recovered from, Covid.

Supposedly immune from getting it again.

Is now looking for a new job, because of the vax mandate, and she refuses to get a shot she doesn't need.

Good employment opportunities as vaccine mandates are implemented.

Good news. There will be job opportunities for very good jobs as those who refuse to get vaccinated are terminated.

Qualified people get those resume's out there.
You have no idea what your Acute TDS is doing 9 months later

Hey idiot, their hiring people out of the country that will stay permanently now..................Great Job

You people are just utterly fucking dangerous now. It isn't a laughing matter over your stupidity you damned fool

Classmate of my granddaughter, got her nursing degree, and is working at the local hospital.

had, and recovered from, Covid.

Supposedly immune from getting it again.

Is now looking for a new job, because of the vax mandate, and she refuses to get a shot she doesn't need.
This is a war where we all need to sacrafice. We cannot have individuals making decisions on what needs to be done.
Every war we have fought, we have given up personal rights for the greater good.
The virus is as big of threat as the Nazis.

In the past very few Americans did not willingly give up the rights to defeat the enemy. We have a group of selfish, cowardly people not uniting for the good of America.

They are led by Trumpism.

The risks and inconvience, the average American is asked to do, are the smallest of any war we have fought.

This is a war where we all need to sacrafice. We cannot have individuals making decisions on what needs to be done.
Every war we have fought, we have given up personal rights for the greater good.
The virus is as big of threat as the Nazis.

In the past very few Americans did not willingly give up the rights to defeat the enemy. We have a group of selfish, cowardly people not uniting for the good of America.

They are led by Trumpism.

The risks and inconvience, the average American is asked to do, are the smallest of any war we have fought.

she is no fan of Trump.

You have no idea what your Acute TDS is doing 9 months later

Hey idiot, their hiring people out of the country that will stay permanently now..................Great Job

You people are just utterly fucking dangerous now. It isn't a laughing matter over your stupidity you damned fool
Let those who will not get vaccinated, for the greater good, take their sorry asses out of the country to work and do not come back.
There are many, non-citizens with great work skills, who love America more than current citizens. They can fill the place of selfish cowards who do not deserve their citizenship.

Well....
There are great jobs driving a truck...if you want to get a CDL and a divorce. And if the computer chips arrive so we can get new tractors made.

There are great jobs in the healthcare field...and if you catch coronavirus from one of the antivaxxers you will probably get fired for it.

There are jobs in the investment banking industry...of course office attendance is mandatory but housing is too expensive so an 8 hour day will actually be a 12-14 hour day accounting for the commute.

Any sort of restaurant is hiring...of course if you catch coronavirus from an antivaxxer you will be fired.

Teachers are again in shortages...but if one of the little kids give you coronavirus and then if you give it to the class you will be prosecuted...and if you can't figure out the gender of your students or the CRT curriculum...don't even try...you will go to jail.

Police departments everywhere need new officers...but if you actually do anything resembling your job you will be a criminal and face many lawsuits.

Border Patrol agents again are hiring...but see the requisite details above for police.

IRS is hiring...don't worry if you studied math at public school...you only need to count up to $600 and have an index finger that you can point at regular people who hold regular jobs.

Forum List

Back