"Good kid with a gun fatally shoots 9 month old"

I raised 5 children. I always had loaded guns in the house. Shotgun by the bed, 9mm Auto in my office, my carry handgun either in my pocket or in the kitchen on the counter. No one was ever shot, no rounds accidentally went off, none of my kids played with them ever.

Where do you live that you are so scared you need so many loaded guns? Sounds like you are lucky nobody was accidently shot.

No luck involved. Despite what you liberals believe, loaded guns don't mean people are going to be shot.

Sure despite all the stories like this too right? Think you just documented yourself as a moron. Glad nobody ever got shot though.

Meh, you have proven yourself to be an idiot many times over. I don't give a rats ass what you think.

Of course you don't, you are a moron. I think most the pro gun people would agree you don't leave loaded guns laying around if you have kids.

Whats up with this OP who has to post at least one gun tragedy up/week??!!! WTF is that about? Who can be THAT tragic about every day of their lives?

Anybody else figure out the point of these threads?

I think the OP is in the wiffle ball bat industry..........wants all Americans guarding their homes with wiffle ball bats!!!

:desk:

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]

Troll Internet - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I raised 5 children. I always had loaded guns in the house. Shotgun by the bed, 9mm Auto in my office, my carry handgun either in my pocket or in the kitchen on the counter. No one was ever shot, no rounds accidentally went off, none of my kids played with them ever.

Where do you live that you are so scared you need so many loaded guns? Sounds like you are lucky nobody was accidently shot.

No luck involved. Despite what you liberals believe, loaded guns don't mean people are going to be shot.

Sure despite all the stories like this too right? Think you just documented yourself as a moron. Glad nobody ever got shot though.

Meh, you have proven yourself to be an idiot many times over. I don't give a rats ass what you think.

Of course you don't, you are a moron. I think most the pro gun people would agree you don't leave loaded guns laying around if you have kids.

If you take the time to educate your child , assuming your child isn't a libera...um I mean a moron, you don't to fear having loaded guns in the house. Like Predfan, my children were also raised in a house with loaded firearms. No one was ever shot, accidently or otherwise.

That's why people like yourself shouldn't own a gun.

Using the death of a baby to toss around childish insults. How typical of you.

I believe we should keep children safe.
But using the death of a baby to push your antigun agenda is cool
:thup:

I guess the pro gun people want to ignore the tragedies rather than try to avoid them?

More children die each year in swimming pools than by firearms. Do you want to outlaw swimming pools?

If you take the time to educate your child , assuming your child isn't a libera...um I mean a moron, you don't to fear having loaded guns in the house. Like Predfan, my children were also raised in a house with loaded firearms. No one was ever shot, accidently or otherwise.

And like him you were lucky. Are you also promoting loaded guns around children then?

I guess the pro gun people want to ignore the tragedies rather than try to avoid them?

More children die each year in swimming pools than by firearms. Do you want to outlaw swimming pools?

We aren't talking about swimming pool. Nor am I suggesting outlawing. I'm suggesting proper storage.

Duddly uses childs death to score points..then chastises someone for it when they didnt.
Classic Duddly.........
he is a phony....he doesnt give a shit when one of his good buddies calls Down Syndrome kids "droolers" and calls for the deaths of handicapped kids....he gets pissed at me for asking him about that....but yet we keep seeing these threads about kids that he "claims" he cares about and you dont....what a load of shit....

Correction, she. Luddly is a she. The rest of your post is quite accurate.

And like him you were lucky. Are you also promoting loaded guns around children then?

An unloaded gun is useless.

We aren't talking about swimming pool. Nor am I suggesting outlawing. I'm suggesting proper storage.

How will proper storage be regulated/monitored in each home? Government gun inspecktor?

You're talking about tragedies that happen to children. Is a tragedy any less tragic because of the circumstances?

How will proper storage be regulated/monitored in each home? Government gun inspecktor?

Beats me, I would just try to educate people on proper storage. Course I'd throw whoevers gun it is in jail when something like this happens.

You're talking about tragedies that happen to children. Is a tragedy any less tragic because of the circumstances?

No we are pretty clearly discussing children getting ahold of a loaded gun.

He's an idiot. Ignore him.

An unloaded gun is useless.

I guess if you don't know how to load it. Like a child.

He's an idiot. Ignore him.

Says the guy who promotes leaving a loaded gun around children.

It can be avoided with proper training. Would you advocate taking welfare money and using it for free firearms training for parents with guns?

Forum List

Back