"Good kid with a gun fatally shoots 9 month old"

That's why people like yourself shouldn't own a gun.

Using the death of a baby to toss around childish insults. How typical of you.

I believe we should keep children safe.
But using the death of a baby to push your antigun agenda is cool
:thup:

I guess the pro gun people want to ignore the tragedies rather than try to avoid them?
Not at all.
What law, not already in place, would've prevented this senseless death?

Haven't suggested a law. But people need to know stuff like this happens as a safety reminder. People bashing poster when it should be looked at as a safety reminder.
If it was anybody besides Mumbly I might buy that argument

I guess the pro gun people want to ignore the tragedies rather than try to avoid them?
Not at all.

Haven't suggested a law. But people need to know stuff like this happens as a safety reminder. People bashing poster when it should be looked at as a safety reminder.

Not suggesting that it was his intent, but regardless it's a good reminder for everyone.

Meh, you have proven yourself to be an idiot many times over. I don't give a rats ass what you think.

Of course you don't, you are a moron. I think most the pro gun people would agree you don't leave loaded guns laying around if you have kids.

If you take the time to educate your child , assuming your child isn't a libera...um I mean a moron, you don't to fear having loaded guns in the house. Like Predfan, my children were also raised in a house with loaded firearms. No one was ever shot, accidently or otherwise.

And like him you were lucky. Are you also promoting loaded guns around children then?

An unloaded gun is useless.

I guess if you don't know how to load it. Like a child.

That doesn't even make sense.

Of course you don't, you are a moron. I think most the pro gun people would agree you don't leave loaded guns laying around if you have kids.

If you take the time to educate your child , assuming your child isn't a libera...um I mean a moron, you don't to fear having loaded guns in the house. Like Predfan, my children were also raised in a house with loaded firearms. No one was ever shot, accidently or otherwise.

And like him you were lucky. Are you also promoting loaded guns around children then?

Well if you can load it then it isn't useless. Most children probably don't know how to load it. So an unloaded gun probably is useless to them, and that is a good thing.

Using the death of a child to toss around childish ideologies. How typical of you. Ban pools if you want to save more children. Or abortion for that matter.

Not at all.

Not suggesting that it was his intent, but regardless it's a good reminder for everyone.
Agreed.
There was a 2yr old that reached in mom's purse, at Wal-Mart, and shot his mom
People just ain't got good sense

Well if you can load it then it isn't useless. Most children probably don't know how to load it. So an unloaded gun probably is useless to them, and that is a good thing.

My children did and still do. But that's not the point. A gun should be ready to use at a moments notice. There isn't always time to load a magazine.

If a burglar allows you time to load your weapon you may have a point. Though I doubt many burglars would be so obliging.

My children did and still do. But that's not the point. A gun should be ready to use at a moments notice. There isn't always time to load a magazine.

If a burglar allows you time to load your weapon you may have a point. Though I doubt many burglars would be so obliging.

This gun was ready, how did that workout? Do you leave the doors open at your house? Nobody gets in my house without me knowing and I have time to load.

Here in south Carolina they want to teach gun safety in school. That's a start.

This gun was ready, how did that workout? Do you leave the doors open at your house? Nobody gets in my house without me knowing and I have time to load.

Yes I sometimes leave my windows open and doors unlocked.

How many intruders have you needed a gun for?

It only takes one.

Intruders? One. Trespassers? More than I can count.

Whats up with this OP who has to post at least one gun tragedy up/week??!!! WTF is that about? Who can be THAT tragic about every day of their lives?

Anybody else figure out the point of these threads?

I think the OP is in the wiffle ball bat industry..........wants all Americans guarding their homes with wiffle ball bats!!!

:desk:

Thank you for pointing out how many children are killed with guns but I don't even post all that I see in the news.

The point is that we need to protect our children. Why don't other gun owners feel that way?

If I had young kids in my house, every gun would have a trigger guard or the guns would not be there.

Whats up with this OP who has to post at least one gun tragedy up/week??!!! WTF is that about? Who can be THAT tragic about every day of their lives?

I think the OP is in the wiffle ball bat industry..........wants all Americans guarding their homes with wiffle ball bats!!!

Thank you for pointing out how many children are killed with guns but I don't even post all that I see in the news.

The point is that we need to protect our children. Why don't other gun owners feel that way?

If I had young kids in my house, every gun would have a trigger guard or the guns would not be there.
I liked the M-1A when I had kids in the house.

You could use a lock, or, just keep the mag loaded and the chamber empty.

Little kid could not load it.

When they got older, guns were locked up for years.

Parents should be held accountable for whatever their kids get into, knives, stolen prescription drugs, and booze, etc.

That's the beauty of living in a free country. People are free to be as stupid are as smart as they wish.

I raised 5 children. I always had loaded guns in the house. Shotgun by the bed, 9mm Auto in my office, my carry handgun either in my pocket or in the kitchen on the counter. No one was ever shot, no rounds accidentally went off, none of my kids played with them ever.

Where do you live that you are so scared you need so many loaded guns? Sounds like you are lucky nobody was accidently shot.

I also grew up with guns as well and no one was shot but we live in a different atmosphere now. Crazies afraid to even go to the store without a gun on their hip and a lot of them just aching for the chance to be the big hero that swoops down and saves the day.

PredFan lives in denial. If you read his posts, you'll find he is an example of a very scared little impotent man, shaking in this shoes, terrified of the world outside his door.

A gun on the kitchen counter?
THAT is really sick and sad.

mighty-mouse_zpsb401d228.jpg

I raised 5 children. I always had loaded guns in the house. Shotgun by the bed, 9mm Auto in my office, my carry handgun either in my pocket or in the kitchen on the counter. No one was ever shot, no rounds accidentally went off, none of my kids played with them ever.

Where do you live that you are so scared you need so many loaded guns? Sounds like you are lucky nobody was accidently shot.

No luck involved. Despite what you liberals believe, loaded guns don't mean people are going to be shot.

Sure despite all the stories like this too right? Think you just documented yourself as a moron. Glad nobody ever got shot though.

Meh, you have proven yourself to be an idiot many times over. I don't give a rats ass what you think.

I don't know about that. Seems like many of them think its just find to have loaded guns where kids can get to them. They'll say they taught their kids how to handle guns and be safe with guns. They live in denial and then, when there is yet another story about a child being shot, they'll immediately hide behind lies about banning.

No luck involved. Despite what you liberals believe, loaded guns don't mean people are going to be shot.

Sure despite all the stories like this too right? Think you just documented yourself as a moron. Glad nobody ever got shot though.

Me three.

This tragedy is one of poor parenting

The ironically name Brain357 is like all liberal gun grabbers. They fear guns and don't understand them. So they must ban them. They have not even the slightest clue how to make a gun safe around kids without locking it or unloading it. They loudly proclaim their ignorance every time they post. Just point at them and laugh, anything else is a waste of your time.

Forum List

Back