"Good kid with a gun fatally shoots 9 month old"

I raised 5 children. I always had loaded guns in the house. Shotgun by the bed, 9mm Auto in my office, my carry handgun either in my pocket or in the kitchen on the counter. No one was ever shot, no rounds accidentally went off, none of my kids played with them ever.

Yes he did say that. Not only did he say it but said he did it around his kids. A loaded gun on the kitchen counter? How stupid is that?

Brain357

Here's the link -

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

In fairness, PredFan

That's why people like yourself shouldn't own a gun.

Using the death of a baby to toss around childish insults. How typical of you.

I believe we should keep children safe.

Duddly uses childs death to score points..then chastises someone for it when they didnt.
Classic Duddly.........
he is a phony....he doesnt give a shit when one of his good buddies calls Down Syndrome kids "droolers" and calls for the deaths of handicapped kids....he gets pissed at me for asking him about that....but yet we keep seeing these threads about kids that he "claims" he cares about and you dont....what a load of shit....

Correction, she. Luddly is a she. The rest of your post is quite accurate.
Luddy is a girl?.....so that explains it.....
scratchchin.gif

I raised 5 children. I always had loaded guns in the house. Shotgun by the bed, 9mm Auto in my office, my carry handgun either in my pocket or in the kitchen on the counter. No one was ever shot, no rounds accidentally went off, none of my kids played with them ever.

Yes he did say that. Not only did he say it but said he did it around his kids. A loaded gun on the kitchen counter? How stupid is that?

There's a thread in the Taunting area somewhere PredFan said he leaves loaded guns all over the house - and has kids.

No matter what you posts, he'll lie about you. No matter what he posts, he'll lie about that too.

He's froot loops, through and through.

Name one lie, just one that I have told. You however, lie constantly. I DO leave loaded guns around the house, I never lied about that. It's always been the same. One loaded 9mm Auto in my office, a 12 gauge Mossberg pump shotgun by the bed, and my carry weapon wherever I happen to go soon after I walk in the door. Most often that's the kitchen.

I never ever lie. You cannot name one lie that I have told. YOU are the liar.

Brain357

Here's the link -

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

In fairness, PredFan

And not a single lie anywhere in that thread by me. You lose again, you left wing nut job.

Whats up with this OP who has to post at least one gun tragedy up/week??!!! WTF is that about? Who can be THAT tragic about every day of their lives?

Anybody else figure out the point of these threads?

I think the OP is in the wiffle ball bat industry..........wants all Americans guarding their homes with wiffle ball bats!!!

:desk:

Thank you for pointing out how many children are killed with guns but I don't even post all that I see in the news.

The point is that we need to protect our children. Why don't other gun owners feel that way?

If I had young kids in my house, every gun would have a trigger guard or the guns would not be there.
The point is that we need to protect our children......

just the ones who are not handicapped....right?.....

There's a thread in the Taunting area somewhere PredFan said he leaves loaded guns all over the house - and has kids.

No matter what you posts, he'll lie about you. No matter what he posts, he'll lie about that too.

No matter what you posts, he'll lie about you

you have done the same dam thing....geezus....

the lying troll claimed that i sent him dozens of PM's and was stalking him, when the reality is, i sent him one pm thanking him for some information on cyber security.

like you did in your OP?

realize the nutters disagree but IMO, not every person should have access to guns.

lol....dumbass, using this tragedy to further your political agenda and attack those who don't agree with you while whining about insults.

shocker, the troll ran away again after getting busted for whining about insults when his OP was insulting

Name one lie, just one that I have told. You however, lie constantly. I DO leave loaded guns around the house, I never lied about that. It's always been the same. One loaded 9mm Auto in my office, a 12 gauge Mossberg pump shotgun by the bed, and my carry weapon wherever I happen to go soon after I walk in the door. Most often that's the kitchen.

Actually, in the thread I linked, you first said you leave loaded guns throughout the house and then later took it back. I remember another flip-flop in that thread but its not worth it to wade through all your bullshit again.

Bottom line is, people put children at great risk and some those children pay for their parents' ego and ideology with their lives.

I object to that.

Don't like it?

Tough.

It's not an insult when it's true. It's a tragedy when this happens, but gun ownership is a constitutional right, and shouldn't be lost because of a dumbass. I personally didn't have a gun in my house till my son was old enough to respect it.
thats funny. your sonn old enough to respect it. guess you keep it lying around too. he'll kill some one with it soon if you do. kids will be kids

Post links to where I lied.

Just do it.

No more lies.

Just post the links.

the lying troll claimed that i sent him dozens of PM's and was stalking him, when the reality is, i sent him one pm thanking him for some information on cyber security.

Liar.

I never said "dozens" and you're lying when you say "one".

The point of this thread is children's safety.

Actually, in the thread I linked, you first said you leave loaded guns throughout the house and then later took it back. I remember another flip-flop in that thread but its not worth it to wade through all your bullshit again.

Bottom line is, people put children at great risk and some those children pay for their parents' ego and ideology with their lives.

I object to that.

Don't like it?

Tough.

I never ever took it back liar. I never ever flip flop unless someone proves me wrong, but that isn't flip flopping is it moron?

he said a few things about things i was supposed to have done....but when i questioned him....he ran from the thread or got pissed....

Just do it.

No more lies.

Just post the links.

Liar.

Every single time you say "I don't want to ban guns" you are lying.

In this thread you said I lied, which is in fact a big fat lie.

Just do it.

No more lies.

Just post the links.

Liar.

you said you very seldom read what i post but yet said i never question "RW's".....and when i questioned you about how would you know if you dont pay attention to what i say?.....and i asked you this twice,what did you say Ludd?......ill tell you what you said....not a fucking thing because you suddenly "disappeared" from the thread never to be seen again in that thread.....something you say TeaPartySamouri does all the time...its funny how you do the same things you say others do...and you only care about all these kids you talk about only if you can throw something at the RW's.....otherwise they dont seem to matter....especially if they are handicapped....and yes this was in the same thread started by your good buddy Paint my house....

If you want to flame me, take it to the Flame Zone.

Thank you.

Just do it.

No more lies.

Just post the links.

Liar.

yes you did. you accused me of stalking you via PM, all because i sent you a thank you PM

Forum List

Back