"Good kid with a gun fatally shoots 9 month old"

I raised 5 children. I always had loaded guns in the house. Shotgun by the bed, 9mm Auto in my office, my carry handgun either in my pocket or in the kitchen on the counter. No one was ever shot, no rounds accidentally went off, none of my kids played with them ever.

Yes he did say that. Not only did he say it but said he did it around his kids. A loaded gun on the kitchen counter? How stupid is that?

There's a thread in the Taunting area somewhere PredFan said he leaves loaded guns all over the house - and has kids.

No matter what you posts, he'll lie about you. No matter what he posts, he'll lie about that too.

He's froot loops, through and through.
No matter what you posts, he'll lie about you

you have done the same dam thing....geezus....

Post links to where I lied.

Just do it.

No more lies.

Just post the links.

Yes he did say that. Not only did he say it but said he did it around his kids. A loaded gun on the kitchen counter? How stupid is that?

There's a thread in the Taunting area somewhere PredFan said he leaves loaded guns all over the house - and has kids.

No matter what you posts, he'll lie about you. No matter what he posts, he'll lie about that too.

the lying troll claimed that i sent him dozens of PM's and was stalking him, when the reality is, i sent him one pm thanking him for some information on cyber security.

Liar.

I never said "dozens" and you're lying when you say "one".

The point of this thread is children's safety.
you said you very seldom read what i post but yet said i never question "RW's".....and when i questioned you about how would you know if you dont pay attention to what i say?.....and i asked you this twice,what did you say Ludd?......ill tell you what you said....not a fucking thing because you suddenly "disappeared" from the thread never to be seen again in that thread.....something you say TeaPartySamouri does all the time...its funny how you do the same things you say others do...and you only care about all these kids you talk about only if you can throw something at the RW's.....otherwise they dont seem to matter....especially if they are handicapped....and yes this was in the same thread started by your good buddy Paint my house....

he does that all the time. makes dishonest claims, then when called on it, he "mysteriously" vanishes from the thread.

I raised 5 children. I always had loaded guns in the house. Shotgun by the bed, 9mm Auto in my office, my carry handgun either in my pocket or in the kitchen on the counter. No one was ever shot, no rounds accidentally went off, none of my kids played with them ever.

the lying troll claimed that i sent him dozens of PM's and was stalking him, when the reality is, i sent him one pm thanking him for some information on cyber security.
he said a few things about things i was supposed to have done....but when i questioned him....he ran from the thread or got pissed....

She's a liar and she's a progressive, but I repeat myself.

Good Kid With A Gun Fatally Shoots 9-Month-Old Baby Brother In The Head
The Nodaway County Sheriff’s Office said the mother of the two children told them that her 5-year-old son shot her infant in the head with a paintball gun.

An ambulance and law enforcement officials were dispatched to the house and they determined the baby had been shot in the head with a .22 caliber magnum revolver.

The baby was transported via a Life Net Air Ambulance to Children’s Mercy Hospital in Kansas City, where he was pronounced dead from his injuries.
“Unfortunately you could probably go into any number of homes, not only in this county but throughout the country, and find handguns and long guns both loaded and unloaded that are within easy access to small children like that.” White said. “We always think that nothing like that will ever happen to us. This just shows that it can happen and it does happen all the time.”

~~~~~~~~~~

Five-Year-Old Fatally Shoots 9-Month-Old Baby Brother In The Head

According to the Nodaway County Sheriff's Office, the nine-month-old baby boy was shot shortly before 9:00 a.m. on Monday by his five-year-old brother at their residence, just south of the Iowa border, Fox4kc reports.

The Nodaway County Sheriff's Office said the mother of the two children told them that her 5-year-old son shot her infant in the head with a paintball gun.

An ambulance and law enforcement officials were dispatched to
the house and they determined the baby had been shot in the head with a .22 caliber magnum revolver…

.22 magnum revolver

Question: Isn't it a tad bit suspicious that the mother of the children claimed her baby was shot by a paintball gun? I'm always suspicious of any parent that allows their child to have access to a gun.

I'm just asking questions here.

That baby met a violent death which could have easily been avoided. The 5-year-old boy will have to live with this for the rest of his life.

There is no way to force people to keep their kids safe.

I realize the nutters disagree but IMO, not every person should have access to guns.

It is a small price to pay for our second amendment rights
Yes, a small price. Just one small child. Big deal.

Tragic sad story, I grieve with the family and friends. But no, you cannot have my guns or my gun rights.

Quit hiding behind that lie.

You post these stories hoping to persuade more people to become anti-gun. I just want you to know it won't work with me, or other members here who support Second Amendment rights.

I think everyone knows that no number of children dying means anything to the real gun nuts.

Hopefully someone reads these and properly locks up their guns.

I'm saddened when children die in car accidents too, especially if they were not properly restrained.
Doesn't mean though that I think we should end the use of motor vehicles.
Comparing cars to guns is a false analogy. They have completely different purposes and uses. Comparing cars to guns does not advance your argument one bit. It's a completely illogical comparison.

Where do you live that you are so scared you need so many loaded guns? Sounds like you are lucky nobody was accidently shot.
This is what I wonder too. Where do these people live that they need guns to protect them. I lived in the States for 50 years, many of those years as a single woman. I never lived in an area where I needed a gun to protect myself, and I lived in two different states and seven different towns or cities. Since then I've lived in five different countries on two different continents. I have NEVER needed to own a gun to feel or be safe. I just wonder why these pro-gun people are so scared and so afraid for their safety that they need not only to own guns, but to own many guns and often to carry them around with them.
That's why people like yourself shouldn't own a gun.

Using the death of a baby to toss around childish insults. How typical of you.

I believe we should keep children safe.
But using the death of a baby to push your antigun agenda is cool
:thup:

I guess the pro gun people want to ignore the tragedies rather than try to avoid them?

More children die each year in swimming pools than by firearms. Do you want to outlaw swimming pools?
Again, comparing swimming pools to guns is a false analogy. They have different purposes and uses. They are completely different. Your attempt to compare guns and pools is completely illogical. You don't further your argument at all with such an illogical argument.

Where do you live that you are so scared you need so many loaded guns? Sounds like you are lucky nobody was accidently shot.
This is what I wonder too. Where do these people live that they need guns to protect them. I lived in the States for 50 years, many of those years as a single woman. I never lived in an area where I needed a gun to protect myself, and I lived in two different states and seven different towns or cities. Since then I've lived in five different countries on two different continents. I have NEVER needed to own a gun to feel or be safe. I just wonder why these pro-gun people are so scared and so afraid for their safety that they need not only to own guns, but to own many guns and often to carry them around with them.

I guess the pro gun people want to ignore the tragedies rather than try to avoid them?

More children die each year in swimming pools than by firearms. Do you want to outlaw swimming pools?
Again, comparing swimming pools to guns is a false analogy. They have different purposes and uses. They are completely different. Your attempt to compare guns and pools is completely illogical. You don't further your argument at all with such an illogical argument.

As well, there are laws regarding swimming pools if you have children: like being required to have a fence around your pool so small children don't have access to it. The woman in the OP should be convicted of a crime for leaving the gun in a place where a child could reach it.

It is a small price to pay for our second amendment rights

Human rights are worth any price idiot.

Damned skippy

We have a second amendment right to allow our kids access to our guns.

You are truly an idiot.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

If the founders meant to keep guns out of the hands of five year olds they would have said so

If they could have figured out a way to do it, babies would be born with a gun in their little tiny hands.
You are so full of troll shit.

Human rights are worth any price idiot.

Damned skippy

We have a second amendment right to allow our kids access to our guns.

You are truly an idiot.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

If the founders meant to keep guns out of the hands of five year olds they would have said so

If they could have figured out a way to do it, babies would be born with a gun in their little tiny hands.
You are so full of troll shit.
Good grief. You don't take such a comment seriously? It is a rhetorical device, not to be taken literally but to be understood as a rhetorical device. :rolleyes-41:

It's not an insult when it's true. It's a tragedy when this happens, but gun ownership is a constitutional right, and shouldn't be lost because of a dumbass. I personally didn't have a gun in my house till my son was old enough to respect it.
thats funny. your sonn old enough to respect it. guess you keep it lying around too. he'll kill some one with it soon if you do. kids will be kids
He didn't and he is an adult now. So move along.

Yeah you are right. I haven't had my house broken into, I haven't been mugged, no one in my family has been killed. I don't need the police. Get rid of them. My house hasn't caught on fire yet, I don't need to Fire Department. Get rid of it.

You left wing nut jobs are some epically stupid people.

Yeah you are right. I haven't had my house broken into, I haven't been mugged, no one in my family has been killed. I don't need the police. Get rid of them. My house hasn't caught on fire yet, I don't need to Fire Department. Get rid of it.

You are the one who is stupid. We have the police and the fire department to deal with these issues, if they come up. Having a gun, or a bunch of them, ensures nothing other than you are more likely to have a gun accident in your home or some kind of gun tragedy at home or among your friends and family. Unless you live in a seriously crime ridden area, going around day by day feeling afraid you will be mugged, your house will be broken into, etc., is just foolishness.

Last edited:

You are the one who is stupid. We have the police and the fire department to deal with these issues, if they come up. Having a gun, or a bunch of them, insures nothing other than you are more likely to have a gun accident in your home or some kind of gun tragedy at home or among your friends and family. Unless you live in a seriously crime ridden area, going around day by day feeling afraid you will be mugged, your house will be broken into, etc., is just foolishness.

Using your logic why would anyone need to keep a fire extinguisher or a first aid kit in their home or auto?

You are the one who is stupid. We have the police and the fire department to deal with these issues, if they come up. Having a gun, or a bunch of them, insures nothing other than you are more likely to have a gun accident in your home or some kind of gun tragedy at home or among your friends and family. Unless you live in a seriously crime ridden area, going around day by day feeling afraid you will be mugged, your house will be broken into, etc., is just foolishness.

Using your logic why would anyone need to keep a fire extinguisher or a first aid kit in their home or auto?
Good lord. You really are dense. My logic says nothing of the kind. You are trying to compare a gun to a fire extinguisher or a first aid kit. Those comparisons are both logically fallacies. You truly do not know how to think.

Last edited:

Good lord. You really are stupid. My logic says nothing of the kind. You are trying to compare a gun to a fire extinguisher or a first aid kit. Those are both logically falacies. You truly do not know how to think.

You just said, "We have the police and the fire department to deal with these issues, if they come up", in regards to having one's house broke into or catching on fire.

So if you don't need a gun in your home for protection since we have the police, it is safe to say we don't need a fire extinguisher because we have fireman.

That's your logic in a nutshell.

Good lord. You really are stupid. My logic says nothing of the kind. You are trying to compare a gun to a fire extinguisher or a first aid kit. Those are both logically falacies. You truly do not know how to think.

You just said, "We have the police and the fire department to deal with these issues, if they come up", in regards to having one's house broke into or catching on fire.

So if you don't need a gun in your home for protection since we have the police, it is safe to say we don't need a fire extinguisher because we have fireman.

That's your logic in a nutshell.
Like the old saying goes......
Better to have one and not need it than need one and not have it

Forum List

Back