"Good kid with a gun fatally shoots 9 month old"

Well if you can load it then it isn't useless. Most children probably don't know how to load it. So an unloaded gun probably is useless to them, and that is a good thing.

My children did and still do. But that's not the point. A gun should be ready to use at a moments notice. There isn't always time to load a magazine.

If a burglar allows you time to load your weapon you may have a point. Though I doubt many burglars would be so obliging.

This gun was ready, how did that workout? Do you leave the doors open at your house? Nobody gets in my house without me knowing and I have time to load.

Yes I sometimes leave my windows open and doors unlocked.

How many intruders have you needed a gun for?

Intruders? One. Trespassers? More than I can count.

You must be in a really bad neighborhood? Was the intruder armed?

Sure despite all the stories like this too right? Think you just documented yourself as a moron. Glad nobody ever got shot though.

Meh, you have proven yourself to be an idiot many times over. I don't give a rats ass what you think.

Of course you don't, you are a moron. I think most the pro gun people would agree you don't leave loaded guns laying around if you have kids.

If you take the time to educate your child , assuming your child isn't a libera...um I mean a moron, you don't to fear having loaded guns in the house. Like Predfan, my children were also raised in a house with loaded firearms. No one was ever shot, accidently or otherwise.
Me three.

This tragedy is one of poor parenting

The ironically name Brain357 is like all liberal gun grabbers. They fear guns and don't understand them. So they must ban them. They have not even the slightest clue how to make a gun safe around kids without locking it or unloading it. They loudly proclaim their ignorance every time they post. Just point at them and laugh, anything else is a waste of your time.

I'm still waiting to hear how a helpless 9 month old getting shot and killed is Darwinism. Please defend your claim.

Sure despite all the stories like this too right? Think you just documented yourself as a moron. Glad nobody ever got shot though.

Meh, you have proven yourself to be an idiot many times over. I don't give a rats ass what you think.

Of course you don't, you are a moron. I think most the pro gun people would agree you don't leave loaded guns laying around if you have kids.

If you take the time to educate your child , assuming your child isn't a libera...um I mean a moron, you don't to fear having loaded guns in the house. Like Predfan, my children were also raised in a house with loaded firearms. No one was ever shot, accidently or otherwise.
Me three.

Explain.
You need an explanation of why its poor parenting having a gun where a 5 year old can get it?

I raised 5 children. I always had loaded guns in the house. Shotgun by the bed, 9mm Auto in my office, my carry handgun either in my pocket or in the kitchen on the counter. No one was ever shot, no rounds accidentally went off, none of my kids played with them ever.

Where do you live that you are so scared you need so many loaded guns? Sounds like you are lucky nobody was accidently shot.

I also grew up with guns as well and no one was shot but we live in a different atmosphere now. Crazies afraid to even go to the store without a gun on their hip and a lot of them just aching for the chance to be the big hero that swoops down and saves the day.

PredFan lives in denial. If you read his posts, you'll find he is an example of a very scared little impotent man, shaking in this shoes, terrified of the world outside his door.

A gun on the kitchen counter?
THAT is really sick and sad.

mighty-mouse_zpsb401d228.jpg

Your lame ass attempts to ridicule or otherwise marginalize me is childish and ineffective. You left wing morons have been trying that for decades and it hasn't worked. It isn't working now idiot.

Me three.

The ironically name Brain357 is like all liberal gun grabbers. They fear guns and don't understand them. So they must ban them. They have not even the slightest clue how to make a gun safe around kids without locking it or unloading it. They loudly proclaim their ignorance every time they post. Just point at them and laugh, anything else is a waste of your time.

I'm still waiting to hear how a helpless 9 month old getting shot and killed is Darwinism. Please defend your claim.

Again you don't seem to understand that I don't give a shit what an idiot like you thinks. Please hold your breath waiting for me to explain that simple concept to you. I promise it won't be long. ;)

Me three.

Explain.
You need an explanation of why its poor parenting having a gun where a 5 year old can get it?

Predfan has said it's ok to leave loaded guns around children.

Me three.

Again you don't seem to understand that I don't give a shit what an idiot like you thinks. Please hold your breath waiting for me to explain that simple concept to you. I promise it won't be long. ;)

And now you are labeled a coward. Wow you are pathetic. Make a claim and won't even back it up. Bad day for you.

That's why people like yourself shouldn't own a gun.

Using the death of a baby to toss around childish insults. How typical of you.

I believe we should keep children safe.
But using the death of a baby to push your antigun agenda is cool
:thup:

I guess the pro gun people want to ignore the tragedies rather than try to avoid them?

More children die each year in swimming pools than by firearms. Do you want to outlaw swimming pools?

We aren't talking about swimming pool. Nor am I suggesting outlawing. I'm suggesting proper storage.

I agree.

I am NOT in favor of banning.

I am in favor of teaching proper storage of guns.

BUT

Read the nutters here who say its okay to have loaded guns around kids.

Frankly, because of people like the idiot posters here, I believe there is no way to stop the "accidental" gun deaths of children.

Recently, I saw where someone is saying that if you have guns in the house AND there is an accidental death, it is, in fact, premeditated and should not be considered "accidental". I doubt that will fly but there's a basic truth in it because there is only one purpose for a gun - to kill.

I don't know what the answer is but it just tears me to pieces that we turn our backs on all these gun deaths.

Me three.

Explain.

Predfan has said it's ok to leave loaded guns around children.
No he didn't

Where do you live that you are so scared you need so many loaded guns? Sounds like you are lucky nobody was accidently shot.

No luck involved. Despite what you liberals believe, loaded guns don't mean people are going to be shot.

I don't know about that. Seems like many of them think its just find to have loaded guns where kids can get to them. They'll say they taught their kids how to handle guns and be safe with guns. They live in denial and then, when there is yet another story about a child being shot, they'll immediately hide behind lies about banning.

You are the only one lying here idiot. You grew up around guns but you don't know how a loaded gun can be made safe? I'm calling you a liar.

But using the death of a baby to push your antigun agenda is cool
:thup:

I guess the pro gun people want to ignore the tragedies rather than try to avoid them?

More children die each year in swimming pools than by firearms. Do you want to outlaw swimming pools?

We aren't talking about swimming pool. Nor am I suggesting outlawing. I'm suggesting proper storage.

I agree.

I am NOT in favor of banning.

I am in favor of teaching proper storage of guns.

BUT

Read the nutters here who say its okay to have loaded guns around kids.

Frankly, because of people like the idiot posters here, I believe there is no way to stop the "accidental" gun deaths of children.

Recently, I saw where someone is saying that if you have guns in the house AND there is an accidental death, it is, in fact, premeditated and should not be considered "accidental". I doubt that will fly but there's a basic truth in it because there is only one purpose for a gun - to kill.

I don't know what the answer is but it just tears me to pieces that we turn our backs on all these gun deaths.

You are a liar. You want to ban guns.

I raised 5 children. I always had loaded guns in the house. Shotgun by the bed, 9mm Auto in my office, my carry handgun either in my pocket or in the kitchen on the counter. No one was ever shot, no rounds accidentally went off, none of my kids played with them ever.

Yes he did say that. Not only did he say it but said he did it around his kids. A loaded gun on the kitchen counter? How stupid is that?

That's why people like yourself shouldn't own a gun.

like you did in your OP?

realize the nutters disagree but IMO, not every person should have access to guns.

lol....dumbass, using this tragedy to further your political agenda and attack those who don't agree with you while whining about insults.

Good Kid With A Gun Fatally Shoots 9-Month-Old Baby Brother In The Head
The Nodaway County Sheriff’s Office said the mother of the two children told them that her 5-year-old son shot her infant in the head with a paintball gun.

An ambulance and law enforcement officials were dispatched to the house and they determined the baby had been shot in the head with a .22 caliber magnum revolver.

The baby was transported via a Life Net Air Ambulance to Children’s Mercy Hospital in Kansas City, where he was pronounced dead from his injuries.
“Unfortunately you could probably go into any number of homes, not only in this county but throughout the country, and find handguns and long guns both loaded and unloaded that are within easy access to small children like that.” White said. “We always think that nothing like that will ever happen to us. This just shows that it can happen and it does happen all the time.”

~~~~~~~~~~

Five-Year-Old Fatally Shoots 9-Month-Old Baby Brother In The Head

According to the Nodaway County Sheriff's Office, the nine-month-old baby boy was shot shortly before 9:00 a.m. on Monday by his five-year-old brother at their residence, just south of the Iowa border, Fox4kc reports.

The Nodaway County Sheriff's Office said the mother of the two children told them that her 5-year-old son shot her infant in the head with a paintball gun.

An ambulance and law enforcement officials were dispatched to
the house and they determined the baby had been shot in the head with a .22 caliber magnum revolver…

.22 magnum revolver

Question: Isn't it a tad bit suspicious that the mother of the children claimed her baby was shot by a paintball gun? I'm always suspicious of any parent that allows their child to have access to a gun.

I'm just asking questions here.

That baby met a violent death which could have easily been avoided. The 5-year-old boy will have to live with this for the rest of his life.

There is no way to force people to keep their kids safe.

I realize the nutters disagree but IMO, not every person should have access to guns.

It is a small price to pay for our second amendment rights

why do you constantly lie about this? pathological?

Yes he did say that. Not only did he say it but said he did it around his kids. A loaded gun on the kitchen counter? How stupid is that?

There's a thread in the Taunting area somewhere PredFan said he leaves loaded guns all over the house - and has kids.

No matter what you posts, he'll lie about you. No matter what he posts, he'll lie about that too.

He's froot loops, through and through.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back