"Good kid with a gun fatally shoots 9 month old"

Good Kid With A Gun Fatally Shoots 9-Month-Old Baby Brother In The Head
The Nodaway County Sheriff’s Office said the mother of the two children told them that her 5-year-old son shot her infant in the head with a paintball gun.

An ambulance and law enforcement officials were dispatched to the house and they determined the baby had been shot in the head with a .22 caliber magnum revolver.

The baby was transported via a Life Net Air Ambulance to Children’s Mercy Hospital in Kansas City, where he was pronounced dead from his injuries.
“Unfortunately you could probably go into any number of homes, not only in this county but throughout the country, and find handguns and long guns both loaded and unloaded that are within easy access to small children like that.” White said. “We always think that nothing like that will ever happen to us. This just shows that it can happen and it does happen all the time.”

~~~~~~~~~~

Five-Year-Old Fatally Shoots 9-Month-Old Baby Brother In The Head

According to the Nodaway County Sheriff's Office, the nine-month-old baby boy was shot shortly before 9:00 a.m. on Monday by his five-year-old brother at their residence, just south of the Iowa border, Fox4kc reports.

The Nodaway County Sheriff's Office said the mother of the two children told them that her 5-year-old son shot her infant in the head with a paintball gun.

An ambulance and law enforcement officials were dispatched to
the house and they determined the baby had been shot in the head with a .22 caliber magnum revolver…

.22 magnum revolver

Question: Isn't it a tad bit suspicious that the mother of the children claimed her baby was shot by a paintball gun? I'm always suspicious of any parent that allows their child to have access to a gun.

I'm just asking questions here.

That baby met a violent death which could have easily been avoided. The 5-year-old boy will have to live with this for the rest of his life.

There is no way to force people to keep their kids safe.

I realize the nutters disagree but IMO, not every person should have access to guns.

It is a small price to pay for our second amendment rights

Human rights are worth any price idiot.

The Nodaway County Sheriff’s Office said the mother of the two children told them that her 5-year-old son shot her infant in the head with a paintball gun.

An ambulance and law enforcement officials were dispatched to the house and they determined the baby had been shot in the head with a .22 caliber magnum revolver.

The baby was transported via a Life Net Air Ambulance to Children’s Mercy Hospital in Kansas City, where he was pronounced dead from his injuries.
“Unfortunately you could probably go into any number of homes, not only in this county but throughout the country, and find handguns and long guns both loaded and unloaded that are within easy access to small children like that.” White said. “We always think that nothing like that will ever happen to us. This just shows that it can happen and it does happen all the time.”

~~~~~~~~~~

According to the Nodaway County Sheriff's Office, the nine-month-old baby boy was shot shortly before 9:00 a.m. on Monday by his five-year-old brother at their residence, just south of the Iowa border, Fox4kc reports.

The Nodaway County Sheriff's Office said the mother of the two children told them that her 5-year-old son shot her infant in the head with a paintball gun.

the house and they determined the baby had been shot in the head with a .22 caliber magnum revolver…

.22 magnum revolver

Question: Isn't it a tad bit suspicious that the mother of the children claimed her baby was shot by a paintball gun? I'm always suspicious of any parent that allows their child to have access to a gun.

That baby met a violent death which could have easily been avoided. The 5-year-old boy will have to live with this for the rest of his life.

I realize the nutters disagree but IMO, not every person should have access to guns.

Damned skippy

We have a second amendment right to allow our kids access to our guns.

~~~~~~~~~~

.22 magnum revolver

Damned skippy

You are truly an idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~

.22 magnum revolver

Damned skippy

You are truly an idiot.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

If the founders meant to keep guns out of the hands of five year olds they would have said so

Good kid with car runs over child in driveway.

see how that can work

these threads are so transparent. like what are we suppose to do about it.

just sick and morbid really

Which is why car makers added mirrors, sensors and alarms.

Mirrors are now required on all vehicles. What's wrong with requiring safety measures on guns?

DUH.

~~~~~~~~~~

.22 magnum revolver

Damned skippy

You are truly an idiot.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

If the founders meant to keep guns out of the hands of five year olds they would have said so

If they could have figured out a way to do it, babies would be born with a gun in their little tiny hands.

~~~~~~~~~~

.22 magnum revolver

On the face of it, I agree that principle trumps individual wishes but --

This is not a 2nd amendment issue and this baby lost his right to live out his life.

~~~~~~~~~~

.22 magnum revolver

This is not a 2nd amendment issue and this baby lost his right to live out his life.

The difference is that no one took that right away from him or her. At least not intentionally in the way that you want to take away our right.

Tragic sad story, I grieve with the family and friends. But no, you cannot have my guns or my gun rights.

Quit hiding behind that lie.

You post these stories hoping to persuade more people to become anti-gun. I just want you to know it won't work with me, or other members here who support Second Amendment rights.

I think everyone knows that no number of children dying means anything to the real gun nuts.

Hopefully someone reads these and properly locks up their guns.

I'm saddened when children die in car accidents too, especially if they were not properly restrained.
Doesn't mean though that I think we should end the use of motor vehicles.

Whats up with this OP who has to post at least one gun tragedy up/week??!!! WTF is that about? Who can be THAT tragic about every day of their lives?

Anybody else figure out the point of these threads?

I think the OP is in the wiffle ball bat industry..........wants all Americans guarding their homes with wiffle ball bats!!!

:desk:

~~~~~~~~~~

.22 magnum revolver

It happens everyday dumbass. Mothers choose by the thousands, that their babies don't have the right to live out their lives. You also support it.

I raised 5 children. I always had loaded guns in the house. Shotgun by the bed, 9mm Auto in my office, my carry handgun either in my pocket or in the kitchen on the counter. No one was ever shot, no rounds accidentally went off, none of my kids played with them ever.

Whats up with this OP who has to post at least one gun tragedy up/week??!!! WTF is that about? Who can be THAT tragic about every day of their lives?

Anybody else figure out the point of these threads?

I think the OP is in the wiffle ball bat industry..........wants all Americans guarding their homes with wiffle ball bats!!!

:desk:

Luddley is a ghoul. She salivates at the deaths of innocent people whom she can use to push the left wing gun ban. She is the lowest of the low.

I raised 5 children. I always had loaded guns in the house. Shotgun by the bed, 9mm Auto in my office, my carry handgun either in my pocket or in the kitchen on the counter. No one was ever shot, no rounds accidentally went off, none of my kids played with them ever.

Where do you live that you are so scared you need so many loaded guns? Sounds like you are lucky nobody was accidently shot.

Where do you live that you are so scared you need so many loaded guns? Sounds like you are lucky nobody was accidently shot.

No luck involved. Despite what you liberals believe, loaded guns don't mean people are going to be shot.

No luck involved. Despite what you liberals believe, loaded guns don't mean people are going to be shot.

Sure despite all the stories like this too right? Think you just documented yourself as a moron. Glad nobody ever got shot though.

Sure despite all the stories like this too right? Think you just documented yourself as a moron. Glad nobody ever got shot though.

Meh, you have proven yourself to be an idiot many times over. I don't give a rats ass what you think.

Forum List

Back